Why?

Why are people being arrested? I am kinda worried now.I promised my wife if I did this I would not get in trouble LOL. I go for my appointment at the Dr. and then will be able to send in my papers for my card. It seems I keep hearing of people being arrested. Are these people just being flamboyant about being legal? Why would cops just show up suddenly at someones home?

The less people who know about your card the better.

Ive noticed a lot of the arrests have been on patients and caregivers with just their paperwork i myself waited until my card arrived not saying anyone should heed my advice it just made my wife feel better.

As long as you stay within your limits and do not deal with non cardholding members and caregivers you will be fine. ;)

Keeping yourself low key and not advertising that you are an MMJ patient any more than reasonably needed 'greatly' decreases the odds of any problems with LEO.

Of the MMJ patients that have gotten into LEO issues, from what I have seen, 'many' times it was a combination of TOO many other people being aware of them having a grow room AND overly zealous LEO.

Of course anyone that medicates while driving and has a lot of people in and out increases their odds of problems.

Usually if you keep it low... you're good to go. Get TOO loose with it and...

Be safe.

420Peace tooldini,

Our MMJ people are being areasted because the law is being broken.

However most often it is LEO that is breaking the law, Michigan voted for in 2008.

We can vote again this year.

Make it count!

Smoke the Vote!

Out with the Medical Marijuana Haters...

VOTE!!! WE Put them in office WE Can Vote them OUT !! Make it count ! Smoke the Vote !!

Well I am not doing anything till I have a card in hand smile.gif thought about starting something but changed my mind real fast. I want to do everything right to avoid any issues.

that is best to do but the better would be not to be over plants you may have a better case if you are over the 2.5 then over plants it's just what i think

I guess my main question is why would the cops just stop by? I read people saying stuff like I am within my plant limit thats fine but why are the cops there? I know I will be within limits, if I think I am gonna be over and can't legally find a home for the meds they will be in the trash or burned. So why would the cops ever come to my house. Do they randomly scan the list of legals and check up on them?

I guess my main question is why would the cops just stop by? I read people saying stuff like I am within my plant limit thats fine but why are the cops there? I know I will be within limits, if I think I am gonna be over and can't legally find a home for the meds they will be in the trash or burned. So why would the cops ever come to my house. Do they randomly scan the list of legals and check up on them?

Tdini... just my own opinion.

I would NOT grow until I had my card firmly in my hand.

If my MDCH paperwork was NOT rejected in the set amount of time that rejections are sent out... I might use my 'paperwork' as my 'card'... but I would be DAMNED careful of where and with whom I used my 'medications'.

After I GOT my 'card' I would still be 'cool' about everything and STAY within the limits of plants allowed, if you grow yourself, and I'd stay well within the 2.5 ounce 'prepared' limit ... but then... I would THOROUGHLY enjoy the relief my 'meds' provided to me.

Take my blah blah blah, for whatever you think it's worth.

Oh I agree green,, I am waiting just not worth the risk to me I haven't smoked in over 5 years so a little more time is not bad. It will be nice to et some relief from my ashthma and related issues like headache and sleeplessness :)

Tdini... just my own opinion.

I would NOT grow until I had my card firmly in my hand.

If my MDCH paperwork was NOT rejected in the set amount of time that rejections are sent out... I might use my 'paperwork' as my 'card'... but I would be DAMNED careful of where and with whom I used my 'medications'.

After I GOT my 'card' I would still be 'cool' about everything and STAY within the limits of plants allowed, if you grow yourself, and I'd stay well within the 2.5 ounce 'prepared' limit ... but then... I would THOROUGHLY enjoy the relief my 'meds' provided to me.

Take my blah blah blah, for whatever you think it's worth.

I got my answer, wish I could delete this post.

Hello I have a question about when ppl get their card does the envelope have the words MM spelled out? I may've put this in the wrong forum. Sorry! I'd delete it if I could.

Silverblue

Archived