Patients Score Card

Lets see lets take a look at the score card here.Patients civil rights stomped on..Put on public display like a zoo creature being looked at under a microscope. Property stolen. And what has been done about it so far not a darn thing. Hell if i was LEO i'd mess with people that didnt fight back too its a no brainer. OOOOOOOO we'll just go conduct these warrentless drug raids and if they dont like it we just tell them to hurry up and wait . So easy a caveman could do it

My score card looks pretty bleak

And if things are allowed to continue

Your score card will look the same

Lets see lets take a look at the score card here.Patients civil rights stomped on..Put on public display like a zoo creature being looked at under a microscope. Property stolen. And what has been done about it so far not a darn thing. Hell if i was LEO i'd mess with people that didnt fight back too its a no brainer. OOOOOOOO we'll just go conduct these warrentless drug raids and if they dont like it we just tell them to hurry up and wait . So easy a caveman could do it

My score card looks pretty bleak

And if things are allowed to continue

Your score card will look the same

I hear ya. mine isnt looking to good rite now either and after reading a few things on here today. I doubt ill even grow, I dont want anything to do with leo!!!!!

KP, just a thought bro: You did win your case ?

I took a plea and I'm no way ashamed. I know I won!

Didnt have my Gro on then (3/09), they still took my gun, vaporizer, etc.

Still did more than most to have this law recognized and establish some ground rules. All in a good days work.

Your best bet IMHO suck it up for now, get your grow going Outside, with the locked fenced enclosure. I've got a couple healthy XL Ckush clones to donate, right now for you. PM me Grow them Muthas 12 feet tall and we'll see about getting your stuff back later!

wink.gif

KP, just a thought bro: You did win your case ?

I took a plea and I'm no way ashamed. I know I won!

Didnt have my Gro on then (3/09), they still took my gun, vaporizer, etc.

Still did more than most to have this law recognized and establish some ground rules. All in a good days work.

Your best bet IMHO suck it up for now, get your grow going Outside, with the locked fenced enclosure. I've got a couple healthy XL Ckush clones to donate, right now for you. PM me Grow them Muthas 12 feet tall and we'll see about getting your stuff back later!

wink.gif

thanks could not have said it better Kingpinn that sounds like the beat thing you can do we /Torey don't want to grow ether but am going to let them come back i will call my Lawyer again now get that Grow up it will make you feel better it did me

thanks could not have said it better Kingpinn that sounds like the beat thing you can do we /Torey don't want to grow ether but am going to let them come back i will call my Lawyer again now get that Grow up it will make you feel better it did me

I never noticed this part of the web site wtf I guess I'm to lazy to scroll down. I think I'll feel better if court starts going better. I know of a guy who got busted in 1999 for MFG and got probation and caught in 2009 and got probation

Lets face the facts . The system SUCKS . The gentlemen better have deep pockets though by the time im done with there nasi a$$es. Dont tread on me

Interesting little part in the law that to me seems to get overlooked.

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

Lets see Arrest, Prosecution,or Penalty in any manner, denied any right or privilege

I was within my quota of plants was within the spirt of the law. Why do these domestic thieves still have my property

Archived