Www.miclonezone.com

HighDog

I wish there was a safe way to do exchange of clones. I have some great genetics (all from additude) except the Pinnconing Paralizer. I can get awesome clones in 5 - 8 days. Makes me feel bad that so many on here are having such a hard time getting good clones are good seeds, while keep adding Mothers to my collection. We can only hope the law gets some clarification soon.

are you selling clones? I am having a difficult time getting anyone to respond to my requests for help in finding GOOD clones, soon.....

So far so good! I have taken some of their genetics! The Sour Diesel is performing just fine, however the % of clones purchased of this particular one varies, some of the root systems have been premature! As for the the leaves being curly and spiral, it has a internodal spacing like no other! The buds are rediculos from stalk to tip with each branch holding buds the size of beer cans! The Northern Lights and Trainwreck have finished early at 7 weeks And are phenomimal, my patients can't get enough! Just stating my experience with these guys, not all bad you guys! The diesel just needs some patience and it comes around, it's a 10 week flowering plant, but the veg from clone is about 3 weeks in my experience!

I think the problem is that I am looking for stuff that cannot be acquired by seed and therefore if it came from attitude than it's not 100% interesting to me. I want a Tahoe OG kush cut, a true ECSD, Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Urkel, Herijuana, ect ect. The list gos on and on. These are strains that are imitated by seed makers, but for some reason the notoriety of the clones remains because the true stuff is just that much better.

Its my bad for even dealing with these monkeys but the best I can do is let people know these guys are not worth your time.

Purlpe Urple here, where are you located? PM sent. I do not sell clones.

So far so good! I have taken some of their genetics! The Sour Diesel is performing just fine, however the % of clones purchased of this particular one varies, some of the root systems have been premature! As for the the leaves being curly and spiral, it has a internodal spacing like no other! The buds are rediculos from stalk to tip with each branch holding buds the size of beer cans! The Northern Lights and Trainwreck have finished early at 7 weeks And are phenomimal, my patients can't get enough! Just stating my experience with these guys, not all bad you guys! The diesel just needs some patience and it comes around, it's a 10 week flowering plant, but the veg from clone is about 3 weeks in my experience!

This sounds exactly like what the guy told me when he talked to me. I'm just saying that your info sounds sketchy, as its almost a duplicate of the information you get when you email or talk to the clone zone guys.

I'd point out that the clone zone guys also say that they use hot shots no-pest strips. These are NOT to be used around food, food production, children, ect. They are nasty pesticides that leave residuals. Not intended for use on something you would be smoking.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally have 12 of their clones growing as we speak, like the first post my SC, is twisting as just doing crazy stuff we spoke on the phone we met in a parking lot bought the 12 clones at 20 each as well this was my first experince since getting my card, he sold me a few 1/8 ts of diff strains ( SC,BUBBLEGUM,SD. All the buds I purchased were loose wet fluffy buds, the sour deisel i couldn't smoke it was just shriveled up leaves =[

Wasn't the best first bag of mm I expected for the prices he charged (greg), but yanno I do have 12 plants going now he offered to replace the crappy ones.

These are the results from the SC, WEIRD HUH ???

SAM_1015.jpg

SAM_1014.jpg

SAM_1011.jpg

SAM_1009.jpg

DON'T GET ME WRONG THE REST LOOK BEAUTIFUL, HE IS WILLING TO REPLACE A BAD CLONE I'LL TAKE IT?

SAM_1024.jpg

SAM_1036.jpg

SAM_1039.jpg

SAM_1040.jpg

SAM_1041.jpg

SAM_1019.jpg

I have 6 sour diesel plants that are about 2 weeks away from finishing that

I got from brad n greg. They are all under 2 feet tall and loaded with nice

buds showing lots of color. They are very sensitive to nuts. They did that

uncurling leaf thing when they were veging and the leafs grew to be as big as my hand.

I don.t know if they are suppose to be so short but the whole plant is flowering

buds. I took clones from my plants and look to do 6 more in the next cycle.

Greg and Brad were okay to deal with

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Their words were also "We only charge for the soil and the cup, the clones are free. The soil is happy frog so each clone is $25."

Umm... a BAG of happy frog is $25. Try again. Where is my two bags of happy frog?! lol

Yes... this is a sad depressing situation. I am trying to make friends with people in the know and its impossible to get good genetics.

well I have some SUPER healthy clones....!

Save yourself some money and do NOT check these guys out.

I purchased two sour diesel clones from them and they will not grow, and are stressed beyond belief and will only throw three leave patterns or spiral leaves. They also have not grown at all for two weeks. I have not seen clones this messed up at all.. please save yourself the money and time and headache. They most definitely do NOT have sour diesel and that would call into question every strain on their list.

Fly by night scam IMO.

Did you ever transplant them? I think that's essential with the soil the one guy uses, Brent maybe. Its kinda like swamp muck or something. Got some more from Gregg (the other guy) and they are Raging Right Now. An interesting thing that Greg does is uses clear plastic Solo cups. I really liked them, you can see their roots and they seem to love it. They both looked good initially.

Tough time right now in Michigan for some with the 'Late Blight' prevelant in a lot of areas.

I've seen the leaf curl expressed after a light (photo) stress, and more often after re-veg. It's possible your clones were subject to an irregular light schedule a few weeks ago. Just a guess.

I agree on the leaf curl, when you take cuts off plants that have been under 12-12 for more than a few days the hormones start to change to blooming in the plant. You will get the curling leaves for a few weeks as the hormones change back and the plant goes into it's vegetative growth cycle again. Some strains are worse than others also with stress and leaf curl.

Sometimes they keep on flowering if you take them too late. I have a Free Leonard-A that was in the flower room a few days when I took 6 cuts, only one went back to vegging the others flowered, luckily I still have the strain.

It's best to use 24 hour light for re-vegging clones, especially when their taken from a plant in flower. I use CFL's until their 15"-18" tall then HID's.

Archived