Www.miclonezone.com

HighDog

• 3 weeks later...

Save yourself some money and do NOT check these guys out.

I purchased two sour diesel clones from them and they will not grow, and are stressed beyond belief and will only throw three leave patterns or spiral leaves. They also have not grown at all for two weeks. I have not seen clones this messed up at all.. please save yourself the money and time and headache. They most definitely do NOT have sour diesel and that would call into question every strain on their list.

Fly by night scam IMO.

Save yourself some money and do NOT check these guys out.

I purchased two sour diesel clones from them and they will not grow, and are stressed beyond belief and will only throw three leave patterns or spiral leaves. They also have not grown at all for two weeks. I have not seen clones this messed up at all.. please save yourself the money and time and headache. They most definitely do NOT have sour diesel and that would call into question every strain on their list.

Fly by night scam IMO.

:lol: Dang!

Yea they had Sour Diesel listed as an INDICA and I emailed him and asked a few questions and you could feel him stuttering through the keyboard unable to answer my questions, that alone was the signal this guy doesn't have a clue. Anyone offering to sell clones over the internet either rode the short bus as a kid or ate paint chip soup as a kid, jes sayin.

I know its hard for people to get good genetics right now, and I have been there but this guy seems like bad news.

Their words were also "We only charge for the soil and the cup, the clones are free. The soil is happy frog so each clone is $25."

Umm... a BAG of happy frog is $25. Try again. Where is my two bags of happy frog?! lol

I know its hard for people to get good genetics right now, and I have been there but this guy seems like bad news.

Yes... this is a sad depressing situation. I am trying to make friends with people in the know and its impossible to get good genetics.

Yes... this is a sad depressing situation. I am trying to make friends with people in the know and its impossible to get good genetics.

Keep on making friends, you will eventually find some great genetics. It also depends on your location. Donate some dollars to Triclouds seed business and you'll get some real good genetics made in Michigan. Checkout local compassion clubs also.

Yeah, sound's sketchy to me... Look around... be kind.. good things will find you!! There are some terrific genetics available in this forum!! It's not impossible!! B) Peace,Love,and Big Buds

I wish there was a safe way to do exchange of clones. I have some great genetics (all from additude) except the Pinnconing Paralizer. I can get awesome clones in 5 - 8 days. Makes me feel bad that so many on here are having such a hard time getting good clones are good seeds, while keep adding Mothers to my collection. We can only hope the law gets some clarification soon.

Yea they had Sour Diesel listed as an INDICA and I emailed him and asked a few questions and you could feel him stuttering through the keyboard unable to answer my questions, that alone was the signal this guy doesn't have a clue. Anyone offering to sell clones over the internet either rode the short bus as a kid or ate paint chip soup as a kid, jes sayin.

Paint chip soup, i'm still laughin my butt off.

I wish there was a safe way to do exchange of clones. I have some great genetics (all from additude) except the Pinnconing Paralizer. I can get awesome clones in 5 - 8 days. Makes me feel bad that so many on here are having such a hard time getting good clones are good seeds, while keep adding Mothers to my collection. We can only hope the law gets some clarification soon.

I think the problem is that I am looking for stuff that cannot be acquired by seed and therefore if it came from attitude than it's not 100% interesting to me. I want a Tahoe OG kush cut, a true ECSD, Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Urkel, Herijuana, ect ect. The list gos on and on. These are strains that are imitated by seed makers, but for some reason the notoriety of the clones remains because the true stuff is just that much better.

Its my bad for even dealing with these monkeys but the best I can do is let people know these guys are not worth your time.

I think the problem is that I am looking for stuff that cannot be acquired by seed and therefore if it came from attitude than it's not 100% interesting to me. I want a Tahoe OG kush cut, a true ECSD, Grand Daddy Purp, Purple Urkel, Herijuana, ect ect. The list gos on and on. These are strains that are imitated by seed makers, but for some reason the notoriety of the clones remains because the true stuff is just that much better.

Its my bad for even dealing with these monkeys but the best I can do is let people know these guys are not worth your time.

These strains are out there, just be patient. There has been a large influx of genetics from California dispenseries lately. I'm sure some of the California stuff probably isn't legit but most should be.

By the way there are a lot of seed strains that are superior or comparable to what you are looking for so you shouldn't dismiss the clones off of mothers from seed.

These strains are out there, just be patient. There has been a large influx of genetics from California dispenseries lately. I'm sure some of the California stuff probably isn't legit but most should be.

By the way there are a lot of seed strains that are superior or comparable to what you are looking for so you shouldn't dismiss the clones off of mothers from seed.

Right on, and I wont. But cracking seeds for a month, then sexing for another, then cloning off plants and flowering them for another two-three months takes a lot longer than just buying a clone which will perform a certain way every time. Seeds express many different characteristics in THC, Oil, Terpines/flavor, and size/bloom time. These things greatly effect a grow, as a 80 day bloom time takes 2 crops from me a year.

Finding good genetics can be everything.

That and when something works so well (medicinally) and does not burn you out at all, tastes great and always grows the same way- that is much more attractive to me and quite the reason for me to seek out OG Kush or Sour Diesel as those two are THE one for me. It could take 100 seeds to find something similar in effects, taste and grow; never mind the fact that OG Kush is mostly unavailable in seed (aside from selfing the clone).

Right on, and I wont. But cracking seeds for a month, then sexing for another, then cloning off plants and flowering them for another two-three months takes a lot longer than just buying a clone which will perform a certain way every time. Seeds express many different characteristics in THC, Oil, Terpines/flavor, and size/bloom time. These things greatly effect a grow, as a 80 day bloom time takes 2 crops from me a year.

Finding good genetics can be everything.

That and when something works so well (medicinally) and does not burn you out at all, tastes great and always grows the same way- that is much more attractive to me and quite the reason for me to seek out OG Kush or Sour Diesel as those two are THE one for me. It could take 100 seeds to find something similar in effects, taste and grow; never mind the fact that OG Kush is mostly unavailable in seed (aside from selfing the clone).

VERY well written.

So sorry to hear that. I just bought 2 trainwrecks and 2 big buds from them last week. The guy met me in Lansing. He seemed like a nice enough guy to me. He even gave me a sample of pure gold too. I hope you are wrong and the clones grow great.I will keep you posted. I just couldn't get any good strains in west michigan.

Og Kush Is avail. from dna genetics as l.a. confidental i have had the cutting of og (came from humbolt not sure the cut )and also a few samples of l.a. confidental and there seems to be no difference taste and effect equl from both i have 2 l.a. seeds x by lemon skunk i am dropping will let you know how it is.

You have to belong to that special circle of friends to get the good genetics......................LOL no I am just kidding. That was an old joke on CW.

Seriously someone or a few peeps need to gather, and do trading of certain clones to keep a lot of the genetics alive and spread through the community. A Flea market like atmosphere with patients and caregivers alike.

or istead of being in the circle make your own circle and buy good genetics online then problem is solved

yes we members on the west side are lacking access to good clones,some of you city folks should help us out..lol make it worth our wild and we can be on our way lickity split..lol..zb

The West Michigan Compassion Club meets the third Saturday of every month in Grand Rapids at The Galewood Tavern from 1-3 pm. There are some very nice people there. ;)

Archived