Hey Guys N Gals

hey all. im new to this site. been on ICMAG for awhile so some of you may know me from there, same username.

loving the medical community. id like to get more involved somehow, maybe a job somewhere or anything. not really sure

also i really enjoy new faces, so if any patients want to make a new freind let me know.

have a good day. :P

hey all. im new to this site. been on ICMAG for awhile so some of you may know me from there, same username.

loving the medical community. id like to get more involved somehow, maybe a job somewhere or anything. not really sure

also i really enjoy new faces, so if any patients want to make a new freind let me know.

have a good day. tongue.gif

Welcome my new Friend

welcome.jpg

" zingablack "

Welcome to MMMA 2.0

Please try attending a Compassion Meeting

nearest You ... I'm Sure they could use your Help ...

They are a Great Place to get involved and is a

Good Place to get on the front lines ...

Welcome to the Jungle ......

thanks guys. ive been to a few compassion meetings. but most ive seen are at libraries and i dont really feel comfortable there. ive been and it seems more like a beginners seminar, i left early. but im looking more to network with patients and caregivers that i can work with like trading genetics and/or getting meds when im out. or visa versa.

thanks guys. ive been to a few compassion meetings. but most ive seen are at libraries and i dont really feel comfortable there. ive been and it seems more like a beginners seminar, i left early. but im looking more to network with patients and caregivers that i can work with like trading genetics and/or getting meds when im out. or visa versa.

Not All Compassion Meetings are the Same ...

Alot depends on the Group and its Leaders ...

I personally think it's Important to try to make

everyone feel welcome ...

Alot of groups begin w/ an open meeting for the first hour

to help the new person comin in and then have a

Private Meeting afterwards which is really nice ...

Don't give up on them ' zingablack '

Where about you at ?

I'm sure Members here will tell you where to go to find

the ones that will fill your needs ...

have a good day. :P

Hey there! You're avatar and sig look insanely famillier, I feel as though we may have crossed paths in the past! Either way welcome!

Archived