Swampys Free Leonard

Jipo

Free leonard was a creation of a former member who has since passed Swampy and since its been passed around compassion club meetings as a way to keep swampys memory alive i finally was able to add two FL clones to my grow through a good friend here on the site . B)

As far as its genetics im clueless but it looks to be some really killer medicine and i cant wait till my clones hit the flower room! :o

Free leonard was a creation of a former member who has since passed Swampy and since its been passed around compassion club meetings as a way to keep swampys memory alive i finally was able to add two FL clones to my grow through a good friend here on the site . B)

As far as its genetics im clueless but it looks to be some really killer medicine and i cant wait till my clones hit the flower room! :o

Thank you!! When I get my new place I will be attempting to get my hands on one of these to mother, I would love to add to his great legacy and try to spread the love as well!

Swampy's Free Leonard is G13 X Butterscotch Hawaiian... ;)

Sounds extremely good!!

Swampy's Free Leonard. Swampy recommends 12 weeks. Big yielder, heavy feeder...

This did NOT go 12 weeks....

I like the thought of a 12 week cycle, how is the resistance to mold/pests? Is it sativa or Indica dom? Also much love for a fellow guitar player!

Thank you!! When I get my new place I will be attempting to get my hands on one of these to mother, I would love to add to his great legacy and try to spread the love as well!

Sounds extremely good!!

I like the thought of a 12 week cycle, how is the resistance to mold/pests? Is it sativa or Indica dom? Also much love for a fellow guitar player!

It is very resistant to mold/pests. Indica dominant I believe. Or at least thats what it tells me after medicating, lol. :)

Another guitar player? Very cool! Here's the rig pic....

post-4319-12725740923149_thumb.jpg

It is very resistant to mold/pests. Indica dominant I believe. Or at least thats what it tells me after medicating, lol. :)

Another guitar player? Very cool! Here's the rig pic....

Very nice rig, What kind of Marshall is that? Almost looks like a JTM or Plexi combo if they ever made those. I use a modded JCM900 myself. I have a custom Ibanez S Series as well as a US Deluxe strat!

Very nice rig, What kind of Marshall is that? Almost looks like a JTM or Plexi combo if they ever made those. I use a modded JCM900 myself. I have a custom Ibanez S Series as well as a US Deluxe strat!

Thanks bro...I got rid of my JTM45 and 4X12 cab a while back. Too much to load! The amp is a Marshall 1974X 18 watt handwired combo along with a matching extension cab. The guitar is a 2001 Gibson 1958 reissue Les Paul lovingly known as "The Freak".

Archived