Vaporizers?

Looking at buy a easy vape. Not sure if its a good investment, is like 150 at the local detox center. Its the box looking one and comes with a electronic display to ajust the temp. Let me know if anyone has had good or bad times with this one.

Boxes are great, They're a very simple design, a few things to look for is a ceramic heating element > metal heating element with both life span and flavor. Also the digital display is nice but generally won't be the most accurate. If you're looking to spend about 150 I recommend the Vapolution, its generally sold around 200 but you can find em for 150 at various places. Its glass on glass and a workhorse. Either route you take will be a good route though. I prefer whip style vapes over Bag style vapes as bags are usually more airy and less flavorful, while they're much better for a group scenario the whip style is simple, easily maintained and generally cheaper. If I were going to get a woodbox I wouldn't go for the easy vape I would get a Hotbox which isn't wood but it is the same concept, it lacks the digital display but that allows them to put higher quality internals in, in my opinion the easy vape is a 80-90 woodbox with a 50-60 digital display. You'll find that the hotbox is not adjustable but uses a preset temp, heats up in about 15 minutes and runs very well. Its a convection style so it blows hot air through the meds instead of applying heat and making you draw air through as well. It also looks great.

Looking at buy a easy vape. Not sure if its a good investment, is like 150 at the local detox center. Its the box looking one and comes with a electronic display to ajust the temp. Let me know if anyone has had good or bad times with this one.

Hey josh,

Go to a Kalamazoo CC meeting, they have easy vape extremes for sale and would be happy to demo one for you so you can check it out before buying.

I have a cano and I can say vaping is the way to go !

I have a Vaporbrothers Vaporizer and I love it. Its a wood box style and glass on glass. It has a 100% all natural heating element, ceramic i think. Lifetime guarantee. Check out videos on You Tube about it, a guy named Kads has made a bunch of very helpful videos on this one. The cost is 150$ with free shipping on orders over 50$ in the US. www.vaporwarehouse.com is where to find them. Happy Vaping with whatever you decide.

Zombiefryd

If you are looking for a vape. You should try the revolutionary vaporizer called the Vapor Genie. Its a hand held pipe that is activated by a lighter and filters the flame with a ceramic element that disperses the heat and only produces clean vapor, with no electricity or battery. It is the ultimate in portability. I just bought a aluminum bat vape. They have and excellent website and the order shipped with no problems whatsoever, you can see it here --> www.vaporgenie.com . The vapes are very inexpensive compared to any other one on the market. It has "no moving parts" which leaves less to break. the aluminum bat I bought has replaced my everyday pipe, it easily fits in my pocket and produces virtually no smell. I can vape at work all day with no smokey smells bothering anyone. I am a very indecisive buyer so it took me a couple weeks of looking and comparing other vapes, when I had finally decided on the arizer extreme a friend came over with his vapor genie and after a small learning curve on how to "hit" the genie correctly we were flying high and I went to the website and bought one immediately. It produces some of the best flavor I have ever tasted and gives some of the best effects. There is no need to spend 100s of dollars on a vaporizer when the genie is easily affordable. They even come with a lifetime guarantee and they offer free replacement parts. The Vapor Genie has totally changed the way I medicate and I would Highly recommend this to anyone considering a vape. besides if you don't like it at least you only spent 50 instead of 100 200 300 or even up to 600 on the other brands. I have even taken to carrying 2 small pill bottles with me 1 to hold fresh ground up herb and the other to hold the duff (the spent herbs) because it's said that you can use the duff to make butter. Which I will be trying for the first time very shortly. I would have to say the only downside to the genie is that I feel I have gone through a little more herb than I did when smoking, However you can vape it then make butter so i'm actually getting more use out of it so I guess that's not a downside. So I guess this is the perfect product. 5 stars all around. I wouldn't change a thing, and that's rare with me. Go to their website and get yous today! You will not be disappointed

Im currently mulling over buying an arizer extreme tower ive heard nothing but good things about this unit ive seen a few on ebay new for around $180. B)

http://www.dutch-headshop.com/images/products/lrg/G_v-tower-arizer-vaporizer_arz-vtow-2.jpg

Just know for that price, it's usually the whip only system. Just like in that picture. The whip/bag combo is a bit higher. Not much higher though. Worth it in my opinion, and the one I own.

its odd that this post came up just as a friend gave me a vapor prince,i tried it for the first time yesterday and again today..its diferent thats for sure..never tried one before so i have no idea if its a good one or not,but for free i thought i'd try it..lol..its heating up right now..bye....zb

It produces some of the best flavor I have ever tasted and gives some of the best effects.

Actually flavor greatly suffers when you add butane and wood taste. I have the vapor genie for when I go camping, but when I am around the house I will always use my VaporBrothers. Plus there are attachments for water pipes and water bongs. Something that would be weird to do with a vapor genie. Both are good products tho, but vaporBrothers is MY way to go.

I just do not care for the butane vaporizers....

I have a hot box which I like but really think I am gonna break down and pick up

a Volcano someday.... I love my friends and yes it is overpriced.

The one issue I had with the volcano is its very airy vapors, as with most bags. In my opinion whips are better and much less expensive. However if you smoke in group sessions, or like to puff on something the volcano is by far the best bag set up and one recommendation is put a turkey bag on it! That will triple the size of the bag easily and you can just fill it up and set it aside and take a hit here and there.

Very happy with my Iolite - but some time in the future I would like to get a Volcano. :rolleyes:

The Iolites had some issues with melting plastics, to me that is a sure fire sign to stay away. I know they have resolved them but I don't know if the resolution comes on the new ones or is part of the "upgrades" that you can purchase, but generally when a product has purchaseable upgrades I'm not a fan, why buy a inferior product to upgrade to a superior one when you have buy something superior from the start. However for a portable vape it is probably the best.

Actually flavor greatly suffers when you add butane and wood taste
The aluminum vapor genie has no wood so there is no wood flavor however you are right about the butane I guess you have to give something up for the portability factor. Plus the price factor, vapor genie 50-65$.

The aluminum vapor genie has no wood so there is no wood flavor however you are right about the butane I guess you have to give something up for the portability factor. Plus the price factor, vapor genie 50-65$.

You got me there on the aluminum one, and same would be said for the glass one. I am in no way saying the Vapor Genie is a bad product, because it isnt, its awesome, but just not as good as the VaporBrothers....but vaporbros needs electricity to run, where the Genie needs a lighter.

• 2 weeks later...

The only vaporizer I bought was the Iolite.

You can find them on Ebay for as low as $140 bucks.

Pros: Small/portable(fits almost anywhere), discreet (looks like walkie talkie), no batteries (only butane gas), price is descent.

Cons: Antenna easily snaps (mine broke :[), constantly refilling w/ butane (not for extreme tokers), very hot (lip piece and Iolite piece gets mildly hot).

About a week after buying it, my friend got it stolen at a party :[ (He paid me back ^_^)

In my opinion, I wouldn't buy it again. But, I still would be using it everyday if I hadn't got it stolen.

Archived