Central Michigan Medical Marijuana Hog Roast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thequietone

I have a smoker and several other grills and I would be willing to help cook. I have a killer recipe for brisket and pork along with my own BBQ sauce. Someplace north of Lansing would be nice so us northern folk can attend.

I have 12 acres with about 4 acres of open wheat stubble and the rest wooded with trails through it. Lots of trees for fire wood and camp fires. It could be an all day event.

With a few volunteers we could get it in shape. A couple of porta potties and a generator for power. I'll get the field sprayed if were going to use it. And we'll need to set up fire pits, and stump benches. Along with some awnings for the food. I have a 10 x 20

Hey Kingpinn get with me, maybe we can work something out. I was thinking more like the 4th of July though, it gives us another 5 weeks to get organized.

Why Thank you

Dont know if we could get that much power to the field . But thanks for the offer.Thier will be more on this subject here in the near future stay tuned . Im sure Vols will be a must but we need a lot of um so everyone will have a chance to party.

Archived