Central Michigan Medical Marijuana Hog Roast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Thank you

Dont know if we could get that much power to the field . But thanks for the offer.Thier will be more on this subject here in the near future stay tuned . Im sure Vols will be a must but we need a lot of um so everyone will have a chance to party.

well anything you need please let me know. use me and abuse me. i'm new to the MMMJ scene and can't think of a better way to meet people from all over instead of just my local c.c. my family has thrown a hog roast party for 200-300 people every year for the last 20 years now. we have EVERYTHING you could possibly need (except folding chairs, we borrow from the church and fire dept.)

seriously, anything you need PLEASE let me know.

volleyball net? horseshoes? hillbilly horseshoes? water balloon launcher? generators & fuel? kegerator? we have some kick donkey hog roast signs to hang from utility poles in the area to give people directions? i think we have enough paper plates/napkins/plastic silverware to supply the United States Military........... twice. and speaking of the military, i have enough HUGE tarps/ tents/ screened canopies to cover an acre. we got radios/amps/speakers.... as i said, the live band (they have their own power supply). we have a roaster that is travel-ready, as well as grills/smokers too. we have tons of large coolers, and my family owns a restaurant so i can definitely bring a couple hundred pounds of ice as well.

i am putting myself out there.... so take advantage :D

no matter what though.... i am bringing my 12 person hookah and 2.5oz of the best WWx3D that Michigan has ever seen ;):P;):P

Kingpinn, Rbuck,

If it's near the 4th. let me know if you want a fireworks show. I'd do that you for you guys, and for everyone else there of course...

Pyrotechnics is my hobby, always been.

that gave me a nice morning smile to go with my meds and coffee :D

"yeah, i blow sh*t up for fun"

that gave me a nice morning smile to go with my meds and coffee biggrin.gif

"yeah, i blow sh*t up for fun"

i agree. this would be so much fun.my husband and i would be willing to donate a couple hundred dollars so let us know when it gets close and who to give it to.this is a great thing.i think we should all try to get together a couple times a year.i would really like to meet everyone. i'm looking forward to this.tongue.gif

well anything you need please let me know. use me and abuse me. i'm new to the MMMJ scene and can't think of a better way to meet people from all over instead of just my local c.c. my family has thrown a hog roast party for 200-300 people every year for the last 20 years now. we have EVERYTHING you could possibly need (except folding chairs, we borrow from the church and fire dept.)

seriously, anything you need PLEASE let me know.

volleyball net? horseshoes? hillbilly horseshoes? water balloon launcher? generators & fuel? kegerator? we have some kick donkey hog roast signs to hang from utility poles in the area to give people directions? i think we have enough paper plates/napkins/plastic silverware to supply the United States Military........... twice. and speaking of the military, i have enough HUGE tarps/ tents/ screened canopies to cover an acre. we got radios/amps/speakers.... as i said, the live band (they have their own power supply). we have a roaster that is travel-ready, as well as grills/smokers too. we have tons of large coolers, and my family owns a restaurant so i can definitely bring a couple hundred pounds of ice as well.

i am putting myself out there.... so take advantage :D

no matter what though.... i am bringing my 12 person hookah and 2.5oz of the best WWx3D that Michigan has ever seen ;):P;):P

What county are you in bubblegrower. We are located Shiawassee 25 miles west of Flint 30 miles Northeast of Lansing ooo about 30 miles south of Saginaw. You sir could be a very usefull type guy. And sounds like a PARTY ANIMAL also. I can rent folding chairs from our armory. Dont know if we could get them for free or not. But im sure we can find out

That sounds fun you guys!

And, I think bring your own chair is probably in order.

There is enough work to be done aside from finding places for everyone to park it. lol

Besides, most people have their own fav chair they like to bring places anyhow.

Fireworks, Pig roast, music, meds..........people may need to bring a tent as well!

Sleep over at Rbucks! :P

What county are you in bubblegrower. We are located Shiawassee 25 miles west of Flint 30 miles Northeast of Lansing ooo about 30 miles south of Saginaw. You sir could be a very usefull type guy. And sounds like a PARTY ANIMAL also. I can rent folding chairs from our armory. Dont know if we could get them for free or not. But im sure we can find out

haha... useful guy? VERY MUCH SO.

party animal? eh, i'm getting too old, but i have thrown enough parties to know what a good one looks/tastes/smells like :blink:

i am in the process of migrating from southern california to southern michigan. i grew up in northern indiana, graduated college right about the time MMJ laws got passed in Cali, and caught the next thing smokin' that way. got my patient/c.g. card and been growing in Cali. ever since. but the younger years are over, and MI has MMJ now so it's time to move back, be closer to my family, and raise my kids getting to see their grandma and grandpa more often than once every 5 years.

so i have been staying with family in indiana for a couple weeks now while real estate shopping and just bought a home in the Coldwater/Battle Creek/Kalamazoo triangle. we're in closing right now, and i will be making the big move in the next 2 weeks.

travel is no problem for me, and with all the "family party gear" only a couple hours south of my new house, it wont be any problem at all to grab anything needed and bring it up. we have a 17' box truck i can use if needed too. that darn thing sure comes in handy :D moms catering.... brothers band gigs..... me moving across country ..... dad lives in it at the Indy 500 every year....

...................... giant MMJ Independence Day party... :P

Awww darn! I wish my band wasn't playing a show on memorial day I would love to come out to this, nothing beats a good old pig roast!! Bubbles where about in SoCal were you? I was a NorCal C.G. in Concorde and Apprentance of a grower in Humboldt!!

Awww darn! I wish my band wasn't playing a show on memorial day I would love to come out to this, nothing beats a good old pig roast!! Bubbles where about in SoCal were you? I was a NorCal C.G. in Concorde and Apprentance of a grower in Humboldt!!

nice!! i'm sure you learned tons out there. i know i did!!

i lived in Lancaster for a couple years in the mid/late 90's and then made my way down to the huntington beach/fountain vally/costa mesa area.

i HATE snow and love the sunshine..... so i'm not looking forward to the frigid winters, but as long as it's 75-80 degrees in the grow room year 'round i'm just fine :)

and you'd have to check with kingpin, but i dont think the date is FOR CERTAIN going to be memorial weekend?? i'm still leaning on the 4th of July..... i can't be ready for memorial day... way too much going on.

I have 12 acres with about 4 acres of open wheat stubble and the rest wooded with trails through it. Lots of trees for fire wood and camp fires. It could be an all day event.

With a few volunteers we could get it in shape. A couple of porta potties and a generator for power. I'll get the field sprayed if were going to use it. And we'll need to set up fire pits, and stump benches. Along with some awnings for the food. I have a 10 x 20

Hey Kingpinn get with me, maybe we can work something out. I was thinking more like the 4th of July though, it gives us another 5 weeks to get organized.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Kingpin,

This sounds like a great idea. If you need help with getting some bands or guest speakers let me know. I would be glad to help.

Sounds like a great time, I hope you guys get this going and make it happen.

: )

nice!! i'm sure you learned tons out there. i know i did!!

i lived in Lancaster for a couple years in the mid/late 90's and then made my way down to the huntington beach/fountain vally/costa mesa area.

i HATE snow and love the sunshine..... so i'm not looking forward to the frigid winters, but as long as it's 75-80 degrees in the grow room year 'round i'm just fine :)

and you'd have to check with kingpin, but i dont think the date is FOR CERTAIN going to be memorial weekend?? i'm still leaning on the 4th of July..... i can't be ready for memorial day... way too much going on.

Oh my god did I ever! I gardened since I was young growing various peppers and tomatoes so I knew alot of basics but even my vegetable gardens have become quite amazing since going out there!

I loved huntington beach such a gorgeous place. I would frequent San Diego when I was out that way a buddy of mine lived down there, and I had to sight see all the beaches. I also played one of the PSP (paintball) Hunting beach events a few years back, what a blast that was!

Lookin more like a July thing Jipo so come on out and eat some PORK

Awesome! I don't know where I got memorial day from lol. Silly me! I will most definitely make it!

Archived