Central Michigan Medical Marijuana Hog Roast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey now everything is up north or in Detroit what about us poor neglected lower mid-Michigan we love some good old pork a sizzling. It would be cool to get a gathering together for forks my only quandary is wheelchair friendly areas, and handicap potties if it is gonna be field, not that i have issue but others might i would hate to leave them out.Don't really need it to be on a set holiday weekend, making it a annual thing probably better not to be on a holiday. It could be its own special weekend that way folks with youngens can attend and not miss the holidays with the kids or have to choose between vacation ya know what i am saying. But a great idea none the less.

Guest finallyfree09

hey kingpinn... i just had a steer butchered. i will donate 50 lbs of burger to this event. sounds like a good time so i am in.

starting to meet quite a few patients here in osceola county and i am pretty sure that most of them would be thrilled to go to something like this.

i will email you so you have my email address.

peace

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

well anything you need please let me know. use me and abuse me. i'm new to the MMMJ scene and can't think of a better way to meet people from all over instead of just my local c.c. my family has thrown a hog roast party for 200-300 people every year for the last 20 years now. we have EVERYTHING you could possibly need (except folding chairs, we borrow from the church and fire dept.)

seriously, anything you need PLEASE let me know.

volleyball net? horseshoes? hillbilly horseshoes? water balloon launcher? generators & fuel? kegerator? we have some kick donkey hog roast signs to hang from utility poles in the area to give people directions? i think we have enough paper plates/napkins/plastic silverware to supply the United States Military........... twice. and speaking of the military, i have enough HUGE tarps/ tents/ screened canopies to cover an acre. we got radios/amps/speakers.... as i said, the live band (they have their own power supply). we have a roaster that is travel-ready, as well as grills/smokers too. we have tons of large coolers, and my family owns a restaurant so i can definitely bring a couple hundred pounds of ice as well.

i am putting myself out there.... so take advantage :D

no matter what though.... i am bringing my 12 person hookah and 2.5oz of the best WWx3D that Michigan has ever seen ;):P;):P

Bubblegrower...please contact me. I would love to take you up on your offer to help in the event I am planning.

Sorry if I offended anyone, not trying to hijack this post/thread...just want to accept a members generous offer to help. We need many more people like bubblegrower...people who can and will step up to the plate and make things happen...my kinda people.

Peace

Clark

• 3 weeks later...

Why Thank you

Dont know if we could get that much power to the field . But thanks for the offer.Thier will be more on this subject here in the near future stay tuned . Im sure Vols will be a must but we need a lot of um so everyone will have a chance to party.

I may be able to borrow a generator or two. Any body else have one they could chip in?

But im buyin all you can eat PORK. :). I think he said something about selling tickets so the event does not get out of control . Out of control can you imagin that LOL.said something like 250 tickets first come first serve. We shall see. We just dont want to get up over our heads STAY TUNED

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Kinda new here I know, but gettin active...

I'm from the Clare County CC and we have been kicking this idea around as well...

We have a member that has 130 acres at the end of a dead end road, possibly willing to host an event, but, I couldn't promis anything at this point...

We DO have another meeting this weekend and could be brought up at the table...

Clare County is about as central as it gets..

Just throwing it out there...

I'm also currently unemployed and could help with things, i'm decently cheap labor.. lol

Archived