Ok I Will Come Clean!

I beleive I came clean when I applied for my card! Now all the po po's know for sure i use weed!blink.gif

*(this section needed a post! lol)

Hell yea I planted a couple small trees in my yard they are about 6 inches. The cops were driving buy real slow looking to see if I was planting meds in my yard. They all know to many people know scum bags know I hate this shittt. Am I safe? No not so safe any more thanks to the raid and the good old boys smashing my plants in my driveway. I figure they did it for two reasons number 1 they wanted to walk back and forth through it tracking dirt all over my house. Number 2 they know my neighbor is a crack dealer and they wanted them to rob and or kill me over a f-cking plant.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marywanna

Bump this thread if you're high! Buncha pot smokin hippies yer all a bad influence on me! Now quit talkin and pass that baby! :P MW

QUESTIONS: If someone says they smoked mj at some time, can that be used against then? What if they were using it medically and they confided in someone, say, a lawyer or dr, but they weren't legal for whatever reason, condition not approved perhaps. Although doctors have to keep what their patient says in confidence, I wonder if they're ever forced to reveal what was said, I assume lawyers can't repeat stuff either, unless, of course, it was something that had to come out in court. I know there are circumstances where if someone knows somebody has committed a crime, they're obligated to tell the appropriate agency, this may include calling mental health if someone claims they think about suicide, I think, especially if they admit that to their shrink or someone in that field. A friend of mine says, if someone admits to having smoked, (illegally), who doesn't smoke now, whether they could qualify for MM or not, it's inadmissable because it's just heresay and can't be used against them. Law is fascinating. If anyone here has an idea or experience like these examples, or knows a lawyer to ask, would you ask for me and share it here? This also reminds me of when someone calls some agency to snitch on somebody and even when the accused is innocent, it has to be investigated. Being innocent till proven guilty- what happened to that?

I've read about and heard many people admitting they smoked, (some recreationally, some to help a medical condition, though MM wasn't law yet), some did who later became legal. I'm not going near it till I'm legal, I don't need the stress of worrying, it's bad enough people can still get hassled and traumatized for it even when they are legal.

EDIT: If a legal user is at a party with non legal users, could the legal user get in trouble for being around the non-legal users? I bet some aggressive LEO wouldn't care and would hassle the MM user just as badly. The MM user could say they thought the others were legal, too, though I doubt that'd help, I don't know if it would or not, I just know I wonder about stuff like this.

Sb

first of all, If your check was cashed and it is over 20 days, you are legal, 2nd if you are out some where and some one else gets caught using mj, you will not be responsible, dont show leo your card! they dont need to know you are legal unless you get caught! and if you are telling people you use mm (attnys, conslers, therapist) that doesnt mean you are going to hurt yourself, no they can not tell any one unless you give them permission. now if you tell they you are going to kill yourself or some one else, they are obligated to report you, as long as you dont say im gonna smoke some mm and kill myself or some one else, your good LMFAO!laugh.gif

I dont like to say this but you sound like your mm isnt working to well, do a zanny and smoke some, take a nap!

Peace!

edit: P,P & P

I dont like to say this but you sound like your mm isnt working to well, do a zanny and smoke some, take a nap!

Peace!

edit: P,P & P

hey dude, LAMO I don't need a nap. I don't like to say this but I'm really regretting ever being interested in MM, though I know it'd help my qualifying condition. I disagree with a lot of what you say but I don't go around criticizing you. I'm here because I'm seeing whether or not it's worth it to me to become a patient so please don't make assumptions about me. I never said I was a patient, or anything else you or anyone else may have assumed. Before getting involved in a situation I wanna know what to expect, as much as possible. I see some of the trouble you and others have had and I've seen a lot of compassion also, all this is helping me make my decision. Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm just trying to learn the facts, and I know people who say things, which makes me wonder if they could get in trouble, I'm very careful what I say, who I say it to, what I do, and who knows about it.

Enjoy your little laugh. Remember, this is a public forum, people come here to find out what the issues are and how the law is being interpreted, how people are being treated. I don't wanna regret coming here and asking questions. Thank you.

Sincerely, Sb

hey dude, LAMO I don't need a nap. I don't like to say this but I'm really regretting ever being interested in MM, though I know it'd help my qualifying condition. I disagree with a lot of what you say but I don't go around criticizing you. I'm here because I'm seeing whether or not it's worth it to me to become a patient so please don't make assumptions about me. I never said I was a patient, or anything else you or anyone else may have assumed. Before getting involved in a situation I wanna know what to expect, as much as possible. I see some of the trouble you and others have had and I've seen a lot of compassion also, all this is helping me make my decision. Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm just trying to learn the facts, and I know people who say things, which makes me wonder if they could get in trouble, I'm very careful what I say, who I say it to, what I do, and who knows about it.

Enjoy your little laugh. Remember, this is a public forum, people come here to find out what the issues are and how the law is being interpreted, how people are being treated. I don't wanna regret coming here and asking questions. Thank you.

Sincerely, Sb

I truly am sorry for assuming anything! you are correct and I do forget that there are people on here who are finaly finding out the pos effects of mm, I do appoligize for angering you, it was not my intention,

I wish you the best!

Peace!

Jim

Before getting involved in a situation I wanna know what to expect, as much as possible. I see some of the trouble you and others have had and I've seen a lot of compassion also, all this is helping me make my decision.

I am a Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient and I smoke Cannabis! I eat it too! I am going to make salves and rub it all over my body! This page is for coming clean and I can tell you that MM greatly improves my health and over-all well being. I think that you should become a patient and just grow up a few beautiful lovely ladies to harvest. This will give you the best relationship with the cannabis plant. Taking cannabis from seed to harvest is the best teacher. If you are worried about harassment from the law or the civilian public then just don't tell a single soul. I believe that everyone has a right to autonomy and that if we all openly state that we use cannabis it will advance the cause for Cannabis Freedom. Oh, Man, This Sativa really has me going.. pwooost...pwoost...Pass...

I'd love to grow but I can't risk it, also, I don't have the space. Seeing a plant grow from a tiny seed is such an amazing process. I understand the closeness a person can have with a plant, I felt that with a plant I had for over 10 years, I forgot what kind it was, it wasn't cannabis, but I raised it from a baby, which I'd still have but was moving far away and couldn't bring it with me because it'd be sitting in storage for awhile. Anyway, I know many people MM has helped. If I apply for it, I will be extremely careful, that includes being sure I can handle it when I'm around certain people who should never know. The condition I have is definitely on the approved list, though I have others that aren't, but it'd help those, too.

Sb

I'd love to grow but I can't risk it, also, I don't have the space. Seeing a plant grow from a tiny seed is such an amazing process. I understand the closeness a person can have with a plant, I felt that with a plant I had for over 10 years, I forgot what kind it was, it wasn't cannabis, but I raised it from a baby, which I'd still have but was moving far away and couldn't bring it with me because it'd be sitting in storage for awhile. Anyway, I know many people MM has helped. If I apply for it, I will be extremely careful, that includes being sure I can handle it when I'm around certain people who should never know. The condition I have is definitely on the approved list, though I have others that aren't, but it'd help those, too.

Sb

If or when you become a patient , You can assign a close friend or family member to be your c.g and maintain your plants for you, either in your home or theirs! It is the cheapest way to have mm grade, you can maintain possesion of your plants and still assign some one to be your c.g, If you are taking some narcotics for your ailment, you realy mite wanna think about getting registered, It will save your liver amongst other organs, and you can eat it, you dont have to smoke it and no one has to know you are doing it, if that is the way you choose to do it, I didnt realy like people knowing the narcotics I was using, and Im not realy crazy about letting people out side this forum and my close friends and family know i use mm. thats me, I have to coach baseball and other sports for my kids and im sure most parents wouldnt be happy if I was using mm. unfortunatly that is the world we live in now, things will be changing soon! our generation will be the majority soon and we know that mm is not as harmful as society precieves it to be. smile.gif

Peace!

If or when you become a patient , You can assign a close friend or family member to be your c.g and maintain your plants for you, either in your home or theirs! It is the cheapest way to have mm grade, you can maintain possesion of your plants and still assign some one to be your c.g, If you are taking some narcotics for your ailment, you realy mite wanna think about getting registered, It will save your liver amongst other organs, and you can eat it, you dont have to smoke it and no one has to know you are doing it, if that is the way you choose to do it, I didnt realy like people knowing the narcotics I was using, and Im not realy crazy about letting people out side this forum and my close friends and family know i use mm. thats me, I have to coach baseball and other sports for my kids and im sure most parents wouldnt be happy if I was using mm. unfortunatly that is the world we live in now, things will be changing soon! our generation will be the majority soon and we know that mm is not as harmful as society precieves it to be. smile.gif

Peace!

Hi again, thanks for the advice. I have a cg waiting to help me who will grow for me and I know I can trust. I know the damage those opiates can do. Whenever I can I use natural products. I've seen the damage drugs cause, have known people who died from them, and these were legally prescribed. Too often, the "cure" is worse than the disease. I was so encouraged to read on this site about people able to quit the opiates and such, thanks to MM. I would eat the MM or have capsules made with it. I sincerely do hope things change soon, progress seems so slow, but at least what we have achieved is a good beginning.

Thanks again for your advice.

Sincerely, Sb

HOW Marijuana COULD'VE PREVENTED A LOT OF MISERY, TRAUMA, AND TROUBLE

Born disabled, misunderstood and badly mistreated, a teenager finds accepting people who smoked mj socially. It was the 70's, in another state. Most of the friends were good, responsible people who had jobs, some had families. During the week, and on the job, they were clean and sober. Some drank, too, but rarely used other drugs, some smoked tobacco. They never drove when they got too intoxicated. A core group of friends from the neighborhood and the CB radio, would meet at a friend's house on the weekends and party. They also helped the disabled couple with their errands. The woman was disabled since birth, the man got diabetes in early childhood, he had used hard drugs and drank, smoked tobacco, and mj. In his 20's, he lost his sight. His alcoholic dad often beat him very badly. The disabled couple got married and had 1 child 2 years later, who was later adopted out voluntarily by the then widowed mother. Smoking cannabis was as much a social tool as anything else, but soon they realized it had an added benefit- it helped relieve their depression, stress, and anxiety! They all had many great discussions about society, politics, debating policy; listening to music, jamming, not hurting anyone, though sometimes the music got too loud. Most who sold it were reasonable on pricing. The people the couple were closest with were very generous, helped with rides, emergencies, shopping, clothes, furniture, sharing what they had. When the couple moved, many friends came to help with the process, some went to the new place to clean the mess the previous tenants left, some painted and laid carpet, too. When the woman went into labor, someone made sure she got to the hospital. Friends visited her, and gave her husband a ride to see her, too. During her pregnancy, she smoked a little, but hardly drank or did anything else. The friends stayed together for awhile after the man died, and helped the woman prepare to move away. All the while, they smoked mj, but remained responsible, respectful and compassionate. After she moved away, they eventually lost touch, though she visited them a couple of times.

Shortly after the man died, the woman's depression got much worse. All the while she had been smoking, she knew it didn't completely fix her troubles, but knew for certain it did help relieve the pain caused mostly by emotional and mental abuse. One night she was in such deep despair, she wished she was dead. Her biggest mistake was admitting this to someone, who told the landlord across the street. This man was a friend, who sometimes was around when they smoked, but was ok with it, though he never tried it. Well intentioned, he made the woman go to a HORRIBLE place, believing they could help her, but they only made her feel worse. That story is a nightmare never to be repeated. The BIG MISTAKE was in expressing her feelings, although she never said she was GONNA DO IT. A friend even suggested she have a smoke, but she refused. She got herself out of that place because the landlord brought her guitar to her. it was MUSIC, not their so-called therapy, that sprung her from that hell. If only she had smoked a little mj on that fateful night, and kept her mouth shut, she would've avoided that whole experience! "Don't cry out loud, just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings!" No wonder this world is so stressed out, they're holding all that pressure in, watch out when they explode! Society causes the problems, then blames the victim as if it's the victim's fault, then hide their shame in not taking responsibility for their crimes- blaming is easier than admitting. "Get over it!" they shout accusingly, which would be fine IF they didn't KEEP ABUSING PEOPLE, wearing them down to a frazzled, beaten, jumbled, shattered, MESS. Disabled, poor, women, people of color, victims of violent crimes, all know the shame and injustice, paying for debt they never owed, guilty of what- being damaged? Crying in silence, praying for compassion and help, not pity, pleading for justice, equal opportunities and rights to choose what's best for them, not punishment. It's not surprising so many turn to mj and other intoxicants, they're just trying to ease the pain of living a life devoid of compassion, tolerance, justice, and fairness, responsibility; trying to ease the pain of seeing their lives ripped away, robbed of the dignity of that very need that makes life precious.

Sadly, those who really need to see this and other horror stories, never will, and even if some do, not even this would soften their already cold, hardened, contemptible hearts. They'll all get their karma, believe it or not.

The disabled woman has come a long way in healing, thanks to a few compassionate people. Now she helps others with depression and their rights. She, like many others, are known as a wounded healer.

Sincerely, Sb

Growing this plant is an amazing soul deepening experience that sets a common emotional bond with the herb. I would recommend growing it to anyone that would try........Blah....Blah...Yada.... Oh yeah, That's right.. I came in here for a reason.... Thought I would pass this around, PSST.... PSSST.. Here ya go!!... ;) Peace!!

Archived