Ok I Will Come Clean!

HOW Marijuana COULD'VE PREVENTED A LOT OF MISERY, TRAUMA, AND TROUBLE

Sadly, those who really need to see this and other horror stories, never will, and even if some do, not even this would soften their already cold, hardened, contemptible hearts. They'll all get their karma, believe it or not.

The disabled woman has come a long way in healing, thanks to a few compassionate people. Now she helps others with depression and their rights. She, like many others, are known as a wounded healer.

Sincerely, Sb

Sad Story S.B I sense it is being told in a 3rd party intentionaly!

I hope all is good with you!

Peace!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have not smoked in over 5 years but look forward to it again. I am mostly looking forward to the growing part LOL I am not as bad off as many on here, Severe headaches from my asthma meds and the restlessness are what drive me crazy. I feel bad for many on here that are in bad pain all over. I hope to be able to help some. I am sure I will have extra meds since last smoking time, I make 1/4oz last well over a month LOL and that was not High quality stuff.I do recall telling my wife it was like MM made everything better. Kinda like steroids if anyone has had a cycle of steroids for a medical problem it like makes it all good. That is what MM did for me breathing good,head pain gone. Wife thinks I am gonna become a druggy LOL she is a teacher and has smoked before also :) don't tell her I said that though LOL OK I FEEL BETTER NOW

I guess I didnt see this. I will come clean too! I have been smoking cannabis since I was 14. I have been smoking EVERYDAY since 18, and I have been smoking ALL day long since 24 (before that I worked and would not smoke before or during work.) and I am now 27. I have seen a doctor every month for the last 3 1/2 years and I have all regular stats. I am a little overweight but by only 5-10lbs. I am married, and have 3 wonderful kids. I do not work, altho taking care of the kids is a lot of work when the wife is working but I manage. My kids are all healthy and fine, the older 2 are both above average in height, weight, and educational skills, my oldest (6 almost 7) is reading at a 6th grade lvl. He has read Harry Potter books... My second is really good at math and problem solving. My last child is smaller in height and weight but is not old enough to see what he is good at. Anywho, I can attest, that smoking cannabis does not tear up a good household. IN HEMP I TRUST!!!

When I used to smoke, and had friends over, we'd just sit around, listen to music, and enjoy the company. We'd talk about anything, sometimes we'd disagree but it rarely got heated. No one got hostile. Some people also drank but not very much. Most of them were responsible and careful. I remember at some of the parties, the ones that got too intoxicated would lay down and rest before going home. One night my husband thought someone wasn't "straight" enough to drive, and he stole the guy's keys. The man got really mad. He was laying down, waiting to feel ok enough to drive. My husband was blind, so he didn't know that; I don't know how he found the guy's coat and keys, he must've had help. I didn't know if the guy was asleep or not. Finally our friend got his keys back after my husband found out he had taken a nap. I think his roommate told him what was going on. I was in another room but heard the arguing.

Another time we had an interesting experience. We were sitting around as usual, when someone suggested we made a super pipe, so everyone contributed something to it. When they put this thing together, it had 4 bowls. What was really funny was when it was time to dismantle it, most the guests couldn't remember what pipe part belonged to who! I think I got all the parts to mine back, but no one else got all theirs back. It didn't matter, and we all had a great time laughing. More than the mj, I miss the friendship, the socialization. We'd meet every weekend, just to hang out.

Sb

I was actually asked to join a local PD's reserve division

It woulda been a fun position.

I decided that I should just pass though, I do not know their policy on MMJ

or testing their volunteer reserves nor do I feel like finding them out the hard way.

Hell yea I planted a couple small trees in my yard they are about 6 inches. The cops were driving buy real slow looking to see if I was planting meds in my yard. They all know to many people know scum bags know I hate this shittt. Am I safe? No not so safe any more thanks to the raid and the good old boys smashing my plants in my driveway. I figure they did it for two reasons number 1 they wanted to walk back and forth through it tracking dirt all over my house. Number 2 they know my neighbor is a crack dealer and they wanted them to rob and or kill me over a f-cking plant.

DUDE wtf? Growing in your yard? Muhahahahahahahahha. Plus, living next door to crackheads?? People, listen to this guy, is he for real? J you are not really serious about this are you? I hope one day that we all can grow outdoors ( in wide open). But that just sounds like your ignoring the law, good luck. Plus living next door to people who would sell their child for a rock? You need to move.

DUDE wtf? Growing in your yard? Muhahahahahahahahha. Plus, living next door to crackheads?? People, listen to this guy, is he for real? J you are not really serious about this are you? I hope one day that we all can grow outdoors ( in wide open). But that just sounds like your ignoring the law, good luck. Plus living next door to people who would sell their child for a rock? You need to move.

Motown: J has been hit by leo before, I would imagine he cant just go out and get his lites, fans ,pumps etc! so he is just making do with what god gave him!

Peace!

Jim

I beleive I came clean when I applied for my card! Now all the po po's know for sure i use weed!blink.gif

*(this section needed a post! lol)

I called them and gave them my address & told em how much I had. i didnt want the running around bothering famly members.

they thanked me 4 calling. Why do i care if they have my name or address/ i talk about it openly. so doe every single member of my family. it's medicine, not one big party..(wish it was)

So i do not shy away from discussing it and I do demand my doctors and anyone dealing with me 2 teat pot as i do, a medicine cause 4 me and many it is and thats all it is.

look, just because u smoke pot doesn't make u a lesser person, or eveil or nuts or a pot head. why not count all the drunks? theres a hell of a lot of trhem. Don't ever let someone belittle you or make u feel less because of something like this. sorry, got carried away there..

• 3 weeks later...

I called them and gave them my address & told em how much I had. i didnt want the running around bothering famly members.

they thanked me 4 calling. Why do i care if they have my name or address/ i talk about it openly. so doe every single member of my family. it's medicine, not one big party..(wish it was)

So i do not shy away from discussing it and I do demand my doctors and anyone dealing with me 2 teat pot as i do, a medicine cause 4 me and many it is and thats all it is.

look, just because u smoke pot doesn't make u a lesser person, or eveil or nuts or a pot head. why not count all the drunks? theres a hell of a lot of trhem. Don't ever let someone belittle you or make u feel less because of something like this. sorry, got carried away there..

um I dont let no one belittle me! at least not to my face. The sad thing about this whole deal is I cant keep a dr. now!

I have been on disablility for 12 yrs, I never had a dr. prob till i became legal, 1 quit me, and 1 got fired for rec to many mm patients, im looking for my 3rd dr. in 6 months!

Now you tell me whats up? Ive been smoking weed all my life, was never urine screened until i became legal 12-1-09, been a dr. nite mare ever since!

we need to fix this mess, who the phaq do these big corp dr.s think they are puppets? yea they are puppets to the pharmicutical machine! something needs to change and now!

FTW

Peace!

Jim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I suffered a back injury when i was around 18, my own fault. just lifting something way too heavy, and improperly. I have been going to chiropractors for around 8 years, and have had many pain meds prescribed. I hate them all.. MJ does wonders for me, I have read a few too many horror stories on here for me to want to make it legal at the moment. Legislation sucks..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived