Activist Of The Year!

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

This community has many great people who have great outspoken activists.

If you looked back at 2009 to the present, who would you say has been a the most influential person? If you were to nominate someone to be voted the activist of the year who would you nominate and why? This person can even be your caregiver, patient any one who has made a direct positive impact on your life. :D

Thanks

This community has many great people who have great outspoken activists.

If you looked back at 2009 to the present, who would you say has been a the most influential person? If you were to nominate someone to be voted the activist of the year who would you nominate and why? This person can even be your caregiver, patient any one who has made a direct positive impact on your life. biggrin.gif

Thanks

Greg were has he been

I nominate Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox.

Attention Mike Cox, has anyone seen Mike Cox.

I heard that Mike Cox is coaching all of the witnesses in the upcoming Tamara "Strawberry" Greene lawsuit against the City of Detroit and telling all who will listen that he wasn't at the Manoogian Mansion the night Carlita Kilpatrick took a baseball bat to Strawberry.

A little bird told me...he was. :blink:

Mizerman B)

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

Thanks to all that are posting on this thread. I hope others add their nominies as well.

I would like to see this thread run for a month or so and put it to a vote.

If any one has any other suggestions/idea's please let us hear them.

Thanks again

Clark

I am so happy to see that swampy is not forgoten. Thats what I call respect..thank you.

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

6th. vote for Swampy. Maybe we need a poll, anyone know how to start one of those?

Greenhouse

Thats a great idea. We should have a list of 5-10 names and let the votes decide.

Peace

CK

No disrespect to those that have passed, but I'd like to nominate Tim Beck. Guy has initiated the decriminalization movement in Detroit, he's everywhere and knows everyone. A moth or two ago he drove through the UP, not alone, but visited all the Compassion Clubs there. There are Lowest Law Enforcement Priority measures up for consideration in at least three cities in the U.P. That's what I call an activist.

When the going gets tough, Beck gets tougher. That is where I put my vote.

Delta-9

To me its like saying who's you favorite ball player or your favorite band. No way to choose.

Take away any of the ones who have put so much of their time & effort into this and we would not be in the position that we are.

From the the ones out front on point to those at home on the phones & computers, I thank you all............................

To me its like saying who's you favorite ball player or your favorite band. No way to choose.

Take away any of the ones who have put so much of their time & effort into this and we would not be in the position that we are.

From the the ones out front on point to those at home on the phones & computers, I thank you all............................

Very true So many maybe a top 100 lol

i can think of several posters on this board, who although ive never met them personally, i admire and respect their patience when contributing to threads...i WISH i knew them...in a perepheral and anonymous way they contribute positively to the mmj community...its too bad we all have to be so on the DL... what about a nomination based on favorable post-points? haha

top 100 is good, but "the top four hundred and twenty" would be even better

Guest Cannabinoid Kid

i can think of several posters on this board, who although ive never met them personally, i admire and respect their patience when contributing to threads...i WISH i knew them...in a perepheral and anonymous way they contribute positively to the mmj community...its too bad we all have to be so on the DL... what about a nomination based on favorable post-points? haha

top 100 is good, but "the top four hundred and twenty would be even better

I agree. So many great people in this community have done so much.

It would be nice if we could recognize a few of them in public and show our gratitude and respect.

: )

• 3 months later...

I agree. So many great people in this community have done so much.

It would be nice if we could recognize a few of them in public and show our gratitude and respect.

: )

A Michigan Medical Cannabis Activist Awards Ceremony! I'll be the guy handing out the awards.... "The envelope please.... and the award for the Most Revered Canna-Activist goes to....!"

I nominated someone else besides Tom and Tim in a PM. Yeah, I think one top award just does not cut the mustard. We need categories, can we proceed to a category list suggestion? Do we as a majority agree that there are just too many folks we need to thank and honor? I feel compelled to vote for Tom, but I love the dude I nominated, a great person and positive force for our lives. Too difficult for me to pick just one person now.

"For the body does not consist of one member but of many. If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? But as it is, [spirit] arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as [s/He] chose. If all were a single member, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, yet one body.

The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, which our more presentable parts do not require. But [spirit] has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the part that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.

Now you are the body ... and individually members of it. And [spirit] has appointed in [the body] first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? Do all possess gifts of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? But earnestly desire the higher gifts.

And I will show you a still more excellent way".

"We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing."

"Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not [spirit] made foolish the wisdom of the world?"

"Now in aim and purpose the planter and the waterer are one; and yet each will receive his/her own special reward, answering to his/her own special work."

"For there is one body and one Spirit. In the same way you were called to share one hope".

Yahweh, truly I am your servant ... You have freed me from my chains"

"I am the true vine, and my Father takes care of the vineyard. He removes every one of my branches that doesn't produce fruit. He also prunes every branch that does produce fruit to make it produce more fruit. "You are already clean because of what I have told you. Live in me, and I will live in you. A branch cannot produce any fruit by itself. It has to stay attached to the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit unless you live in me. "I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who live in me while I live in them will produce a lot of fruit."

http://gwt.scripturetext.com/john/15.htm

And, personally, all I can say is: each and every single one and all of you - get "my vote" ... for "Top-Notch Advocates" of "The New Creation".

Be of LIKE MIND.

Be United.

Be FREE!

And, SHARE The HEALING!

(After all, we're ALL "in this" TOGETHER - for The Common Good ... of our Common Goals)

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears.

FREE The CURE!

Archived