Apollolicious

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tricloud,

do you have any Apollolicious clones available? I'd donate a ton for that.

We currently do not do Apollolicious clones. Eventually they will probably be available within the local community though. There are still lots of Apollolicious seeds left.

Sometimes we do release un-rooted space crush cuttings. I usually announce it in the tricloud genetics thread.

Yeah I am pumped about both of them to be honest. 5 more beans have shown roots on C88 X C99 so I have 7/8. So things will be taking off soon. If you have never had the original cut of bubblegum you don`t know what your missing. Peace, Afi

Any new developments?

We currently do not do Apollolicious clones. Eventually they will probably be available within the local community though. There are still lots of Apollolicious seeds left.

Sometimes we do release un-rooted space crush cuttings. I usually announce it in the tricloud genetics thread.

May I "donate" a bundle for those beans?

I am stunned at how fast those took off. It has only been 3 days and they have rooted my root riot cubes. I am not getting the same results with the c88xc99 seeds but it has only been a day and a 1/2 so I still have faith. I will wait to start the journal after everything is up and going. Should be a couple days. Peace, Afi

Hey Afi,

May I have a blow by blow description of your germination technique?

Hi Tricloud,

I'm starting to germ 12 of your Apollolicious beans at this moment. Do you have Apollo 13 (indica version) available?

Hello coxie. I bred the indica influence out of our Apollo13. You can still find some pheno's that lean a little more toward the indica side though. But, we are out of Apollo13 seeds right now.

Tricloud, I'm also interested in the A13 and I see from your website that the C88 X C99 is out of stock. Any idea when it will be back?

C88 X C99 will be out of stock for a while.We are currently focusing on the Apricot Cush project. We really like Cinderella, but the Apricot Cush is like Cinderella improved. For that reason we are considering the future of C88 X C99 seeds.

Hello coxie. I bred the indica influence out of our Apollo13. You can still find some pheno's that lean a little more toward the indica side though. But, we are out of Apollo13 seeds right now.

Thanks Tricloud, appreciate it.

Also, any tips for growing Apollolicious in hydro/hempy method? Nute, light sensitivity? Pest, disease issues if any? Flower time period?

Regards,

Coxie

Hey Afi,

May I have a blow by blow description of your germination technique?

No Problem, I don`t do anything special. I soak seeds in R.O. water with a light mix of peroxide for up to 24 hrs. If they split open with tap roots I go directly into medium. If they don`t I go into wet paper towels until they do. I have always used rockwell cubes or go into a light soiless mix but this time I gave root riot cubes a try and I think this will be my new method. My Apollolicious seeds popped taproots in 12 hrs and put them in root riot cubes and then they grew out of them in another 12 hrs. they had the cubes completely rooted out of the bottom in 2 days after germination. I have never had that fast of results in rockwool. If you were not aware I have started a journal. Here is the Link My link

Thank You, Afi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the lab results back from canna*lytics. I had a random 1 gram bud tested that came right out of the jar. No special treatment. The buds were actually dried on a screen vs. hang dry which is how most guys dry their buds to be tested.

19.3% THC+A

1.1% CBD

0.7% CBN

Total 21.1%

Here is a link to the official test results: Apollolicious Test Results

Awesome!!!! That should be some killer for pain with those high cbd`s.

Yes and it actually has a nice uplifting effect so you're not tired all day. Will be fun to get some more specimens tested. If you give me a cut of your best clone I'll get her tested for you if you donate the 1 gram bud.

Cool I can`t wait. I have mine up potted now and had to top them so I could run them with the C88Xc99. How much stretch do yo typically get from the Apollolicious? Also I noticed I am getting double serrated leaves on 1. Is that normal? If you are going to be available any time this week I wouldn`t mind meeting up as I am almost out of meds and I don`t want to dip in to my C99 early. Thanks, Afi

Archived