Apollolicious

Hey Tricloud....Noticed you post your soil recipe in a few threads here. (2parts FFOF 2 parts perlite 1 part EWC and 2 teaspoon lime per five gallons of mix.) Was wondering if transplanting into this mix at begining of flower gets your plants through their bloom cycle? Or do you have to supplement feeding at any time?

Do you know the estimated NPK of your EWC or do you reccomend a certain brand?

- Thanks

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Apollolicious harvest came just in time. Have it all chopped and hanging and the smallest stuff is just dry enough to smoke. No it's not cured but I'm almost out and thought what the hell.

Right now I'm about half way through an Apollolicious joint. It's crazy but this stuff tastes beautiful. The flavor is sweet tarts, it's soft but delicious and very smooth even with zero cure.

The effect so far is mellow and quite narcotic, feeling it pretty good already.......

I'm very happy with this grow and think Apollolicious will make a great new medical strain and it's only going to be available to legal Michigan card holders. Kind of sad in a way but something to be proud of in another light.

Now I'm sitting here with a roach in my hand, it's out and yes, Apollolicious is quite potent. No surprise, this is some of the most trichome covered stuff we have grown. The top and underside of the trim leaves are loaded and you know this is going to make some killer bubble hash. Super milky trichomes like Bubblegum gets.......... I'm curious if they will melt.

Hey TriCloud,

I am a michigan card holder and have been drooling over the Apollolicios since I saw the pics of it flowering. How can I get some seeds/clones???

Thanks,

Wildman

Hey Tricloud....Noticed you post your soil recipe in a few threads here. (2parts FFOF 2 parts perlite 1 part EWC and 2 teaspoon lime per five gallons of mix.) Was wondering if transplanting into this mix at begining of flower gets your plants through their bloom cycle? Or do you have to supplement feeding at any time?

Do you know the estimated NPK of your EWC or do you reccomend a certain brand?

- Thanks

I give 'em straight water the first 2 or 3 times then start feeding them. I start with Ionic bloom and switch to Botanicare Pure Blend Pro about 1/2 - 2/3 the way through flowering. I wean them down on the botanicare and switch to pure water the last week or so.

I also use Greenfuse bloom, Nitrozime, & Fossil Fuel once in a while.

A common bloom mix for me is:

1 Tablespoon Ionic Bloom, 1 teaspoon greenfuse bloom, 5 ml cal mag to a 2.5 gallon jug.

When I'm wanting 'em to take up some more nutes I use 2 tablespoons of ionic instead of 1. I also use 1.5 teaspoons of greenfuse bloom when stepping them up. I usually only use this heavier nute mix 2 or 3 times during flower for a 50 - 60 day strain.

I don't use Nitrozime and Fossil Fuel very often and when I do it's just a few drops or just enough to make the water dark.

I basically try to give the plants just what they need and nothing more. I pay more attention to the plants growth and color to determine if they need more or less nutes. I don't give nutes every watering but do most of the time. You will notice I use far less nutes and additives than the manufacturers suggest.

Hey TriCloud,

I am a michigan card holder and have been drooling over the Apollolicios since I saw the pics of it flowering. How can I get some seeds/clones???

Thanks,

Wildman

Getting ready to put the breeding parents into the flower room this morning. It takes 6-8 weeks after harvest before the seeds are ready and we let the seeds ripen very well. That means letting a 50 day plant go 65 days or more, then there is the 8 week wait for the seeds to dry so we are looking at about 130 days from now until Apollolicious will be released.

Sorry about the hold up but good things can take time............

Getting ready to put the breeding parents into the flower room this morning. It takes 6-8 weeks after harvest before the seeds are ready and we let the seeds ripen very well. That means letting a 50 day plant go 65 days or more, then there is the 8 week wait for the seeds to dry so we are looking at about 130 days from now until Apollolicious will be released.

I have my hard card and would like to be added to the list for a few of these seeds please. :)

Official Test Report

I had an opportunity to try some Apollolicious over the weekend,thanks to tricloud and it definitely doesn't disappoint. It has a citrus/fruit flavour to it(cant decide which),with a big kick upon exhale.It gives you a positive up feeling with a Indica type buzz.With a finish time in the early 50 day range,I see this strain selling out super quick.It sure was good to sit down and shoot the bull with tricloud again at the club.Now he's got me interested in his Apricot Cush :rock:

Thanks avgjoe and FootFungus I really like the Apollolicious myself :blush:. If it wasn't for LifeLess this very nice cross would never have come to be. Thanks again LL and keep up the good work.

He's currently working on an original Bubblegum triple back cross and an Apollolicious IBL and I think they will turn out fantastic.

Maybe we can get him to pipe in here soon and let us know how it's going. I've seen some pics and they look very interesting. Might be best to start a new thread for it but it started with Apollolicious..........

Anyway I don't want to take more credit than I deserve on this project, I'm reproducing Apollolicious with LifeLess's Original Bubblegum clone and his blessing.

Thanks seedfro, I look forward to you and many others growing out Apollolicious, lots more great plants will come from this cross.

Angry LIBERAL, Apollolicious is a cross and there will be some variables but you can expect to find a couple premo females per pack of seeds. Believe it or not the Apollolicious clone we have been growing was selected from a small number of test plants. Plants that are just as nice or even better plants will be found in most packs of the new batch of Apollolicious seeds. As always I would suggest cloning the best plants and starting moms when the time comes.

No problem, will be semi patiently waiting. :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

The original Bubblegum mother has once again been pollinated by a choice Apollo13 male to make a new batch of Apollolicious. Pollination took place last night, October 30th 2010.

We also pollinated the Apollolicious plant in this thread with Apollo13 making a new Apollo13 back cross.

Other interesting projects have just been started as well.

Apollo13 x: original Cinderella 99, original Apollo11, Sputnik2, Cherry Pheno AK47 and more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apollolicious Counterfeit Warning!

There seems to be a seed company out there already selling Apollolicious seeds before they have even been released. They are asking $187 for a pack of 15 seeds. You know these aren't from Tricloud because we do 12 seeds per pack and don't distribute out of state or through mail orders.

Just want to make sure everybody knows I don't have anything to do with this joker and I wouldn't recommend buying ANY seeds from somebody who commits fraud like this.

Ridiculous prices and fraud:

http://www.canadianh...d=apollolicious

I'll be making a list of all legitimate Tricloud Genetic vendors as we spread out across the state so everybody knows immediately if the seeds are the real deal. If the vendor isn't on the list the seeds probably aren't legit.........

Apollolicious Counterfeit Warning!

There seems to be a seed company out there already selling Apollolicious seeds before they have even been released. They are asking $187 for a pack of 15 seeds. You know these aren't from Tricloud because we do 12 seeds per pack and don't distribute out of state or through mail orders.

Just want to make sure everybody knows I don't have anything to do with this joker and I wouldn't recommend buying ANY seeds from somebody who commits fraud like this.

Ridiculous prices and fraud:

http://www.canadianh...d=apollolicious

I'll be making a list of all legitimate Tricloud Genetic vendors as we spread out across the state so everybody knows immediately if the seeds are the real deal. If the vendor isn't on the list the seeds probably aren't legit.........

http://marijuana--seeds.net/index.php?main_page=products_new

I tried the finished product, down in Genessee. Very nice !!

Space Crush cuttings are now healthy little plants, too.

Very decent person, he is.

Peace.

Hey Buds-4-U good to hear your Space Crush cuttings took. I'm on the process of taking some Space Crush down and can't wait til she's ready to smoke. Haven't had any of my own in about 4 months.

Glad you liked the Apollolicious, nobody has said anything negative about her but get lots of remarks about how tasty she is. I really enjoy the uplifting effect too.

Will be test germinating some Apollolicious seeds on Saturday Jan 15th 2011 and if they are ready will release ASAP. Sometimes they take longer to dry so no guarantees about release date yet.

If they are ready I will announce release date and where they will be available here on this thread.

Hey Buds-4-U good to hear your Space Crush cuttings took. I'm on the process of taking some Space Crush down and can't wait til she's ready to smoke. Haven't had any of my own in about 4 months.

Glad you liked the Apollolicious, nobody has said anything negative about her but get lots of remarks about how tasty she is. I really enjoy the uplifting effect too.

Will be test germinating some Apollolicious seeds on Saturday Jan 15th 2011 and if they are ready will release ASAP. Sometimes they take longer to dry so no guarantees about release date yet.

If they are ready I will announce release date and where they will be available here on this thread.

Super Awesome Tricloud, been patiently waiting on these babys.

Wildman

Archived