Apollolicious

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks avgjoe. The idea of the cross and the actual making of the original cross was done by a friend. It seems to have turned out too good to stop at one batch of seeds.

Here ia a pic of a dry Apollolicious bud:

Apollolicious%20dried.JPG

Hey thanks avgjoe. The idea of the cross and the actual making of the original cross was done by a friend. It seems to have turned out too good to stop at one batch of seeds.

Congrats! Looks delicious, sounds tasty....yep, would certainly like to try this. :)

• 2 months later...

Ok, this time it's my turn to grow this Apollolicious clone out. Here is a pic at 8 days. The 2 wider leaf plants on the right are Original Bubblegum, the mother plant of the Apollolicious clone. This Original Bubblegum clone is over 28 years old, tastes like pink bubblegum and is very euphoric for an indica looking plant.

The little plant, 2nd front from right is a lemon spice plant that kinda got stunted because I didn't repot it soon enough. Didn't have a place for it and probably should have pitched it but I couldn't because I'm very curious.

There are 16 plants in this grow under a single 1K HPS, the plants are in #5 pots.

ALsideview8days.jpg

Here is Apollolicious again at 14 days, just took pics this morning. The bubblegum plants are still on the right. It's very interesting how much the leaves resemble the Apollo13 sativa pheno. They allow quite a bit of light to make it down to the lower branches. Structure is excellent, bushy and sturdy. Branches grow upward giving the plant the "christmas tree" look.

This Apollolicious plant is a very nice meld of both parental lines.

DSC00143.jpg

I used to have a recipe but that was for outdoors,I keep hearing good things about Ocean Forest,might have to try it now that i'm almost 100% soil.So much more easier for me now.Let me know when the seeds are ready,I'll be more then happy to be a test dummy,lol

I used to have a recipe but that was for outdoors,I keep hearing good things about Ocean Forest,might have to try it now that i'm almost 100% soil.So much more easier for me now.Let me know when the seeds are ready,I'll be more then happy to be a test dummy,lol

We're getting ready to make a fresh batch of Apollolicious seeds very soon. Parent cuttings are in the cloning units right now. I'll let ya know as soon as the seeds are ready.

When I pollinate to make a large batch of seeds I like to let the seeds go until 95%+ are mature. It takes about a month give or take depending on how heavily pollinated the plant is. A plant can only produce so much energy so the more seeds on a plant there are the more the energy has to be divided up.

I try not to over do it because doing so can result in more premature seeds. I also think that you get better quality seeds with more vigor that way.

You can start collecting viable seeds 2 weeks after pollination with some varieties though. You can also just pluck out the mature seeds when you see them. Stick enough of the ones that mature out earliest aside to get an earlier jump if you need it.

After harvesting I like to let them dry for 6 weeks or more before I use or share them.

New Apollolicious Pics at 19 days. Just took 'em this morning.

Apollolicious Close Up:

Apollolicious-19-days.jpg

Apollolicious grow at 19 days:

Apollolicious-grow-19-days.jpg

nice :goodjob: +rep

i know the apollo part of it all too well. looking so good my friend.

darn.......... from someone who knows whats REALLY in those buds......... my mouth is dripping with drool.

Looking Good tri. Looks like there just about to kickin. Im at 36 days today and i swear they look like there close. Pistils are turning colors. Ill start checking trichs at about 43 days or so. Looking good man. Catch up with ya later. Peace LL

Thanks LifeLess, glad to see you posting here! :thumbsu:

If you want to post any pics to this thread, go for it.

To those in the know, this is the same LifeLess from icmag. He is a master at container growing and is an excellent soil gardener. He grows some of the best quality meds I've tasted and is the original breeder of Apollolicious..

Archived