Apollolicious

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure was fun seeing everybody at the Genesee Club yesterday. Should have Apollolicious seeds in Mt Pleasant, Detroit area, Lansing and possibly Kalamazoo this week.

It was nice meeting you and had a very nice day. I look forward to growing out some of your strains. Your C99 was excellent almost identical to mine. Does the C88XC99 have similar flavors to the C99?

It was nice meeting you and had a very nice day. I look forward to growing out some of your strains. Your C99 was excellent almost identical to mine. Does the C88XC99 have similar flavors to the C99?

Hey thanks Affi. Your Affi bud had a nice lemon twist to it.

You get a bouquete with C99. Each plant has a certain likeness with it's own somewhat unique smell and flavor. Some come out like tropical fruit punch, some taste like crunch berry cereal, some taste like pineapple, and some taste like various citrus fruits. They can come in many blends. There is usually a bit of a dank flavor going on in the bouquet also. Like a bag of tropical jelly beans.

C88XC99 is about the same way. You get some plants that are a bit more Indica dominate than you would with C99 seeds. I think C88xC99 is a bit more trippy than straight C99 though. The taste is a little more dank over all than C99 but you can get nice tropical pheno's. Avgjoe has a real nice pineapple tasting C88XC99 plant he got from our seeds.

I think I'm going to cross a C88XC99 male to my C99 clone. Avgjoe reminded me how nice C88XC99 really is yesterday.

Guest MosCutty

I always miss out on the beans, really wanna give your gear a go in the future. I've heard some really good things by some well respected farmers! :thumbsu:

Will look for them in Mt.P next time I'm around those parts, haven't been to GC3 in awhile.

Keep up the good work, rep'n MI!

You get a bouquete with C99. Each plant has a certain likeness with it's own somewhat unique smell and flavor. Some come out like tropical fruit punch, some taste like crunch berry cereal, some taste like pineapple, and some taste like various citrus fruits. They can come in many blends. There is usually a bit of a dank flavor going on in the bouquet also. Like a bag of tropical jelly beans.

C88XC99 is about the same way. You get some plants that are a bit more Indica dominate than you would with C99 seeds. I think C88xC99 is a bit more trippy than straight C99 though. The taste is a little more dank over all than C99 but you can get nice tropical pheno's. Avgjoe has a real nice pineapple tasting C88XC99 plant he got from our seeds.

I think I'm going to cross a C88XC99 male to my C99 clone. Avgjoe reminded me how nice C88XC99 really is yesterday.

Yeah I can`t wait to get them popin I am going to throw some pollin at my Afi and myC99 and see what I get. Which phenos are your favorite in the C88XC99 the indicas or sativas ?

Yeah I can`t wait to get them popin I am going to throw some pollin at my Afi and myC99 and see what I get. Which phenos are your favorite in the C88XC99 the indicas or sativas ?

I personally like plants that offer a sativa dominate effect. Most of the C88XC99 plants do a good job of that even the ones that look a little indica dominate. I go more for taste and effect than structure. Best to grow 'em all out back e'm up and make a choice after it's ready to use.

I personally like plants that offer a sativa dominate effect. Most of the C88XC99 plants do a good job of that even the ones that look a little indica dominate. I go more for taste and effect than structure. Best to grow 'em all out back e'm up and make a choice after it's ready to use.

I always back every thing up. You never know what you got till it`s finished. I just thought you might have a certain pheno that might be better than the rest. I guess part of the fun is doing the quality control and seeing what makes the cut. Thanks Afi

I always back every thing up. You never know what you got till it`s finished. I just thought you might have a certain pheno that might be better than the rest. I guess part of the fun is doing the quality control and seeing what makes the cut. Thanks Afi

No prob Affi. If you are looking for the pineapple pheno you might have a better chance with the taller thinner leafed plants. We've gotten some crazy tasting stuff from those seeds though. Just saying ya never know which is going to be your fav.

Thanks to tricloud I have a pheno of C88-99 that I absolutely love,its the holy grail of meds imo

hey Tri-cloud

what is the estimated Total THC content?

thanks Tater

Hey Angry Liberal,

Not sure but you can tell by looking at the pictures that's it's very high. The return I get from my sugar trim from my Apollolicious clone is better than any plant I've grown.

Hey Angry Liberal,

Not sure but you can tell by looking at the pictures that's it's very high. The return I get from my sugar trim from my Apollolicious clone is better than any plant I've grown.

Now I have to free up another spot in my garden,thanks tricloud lol

Ok, took some Apollolicious seeds to the Mt Pleasant dispensary and their sister dispensary in Lansing.

We stopped in to the new dispensary in Richville but they have zero interest in vending tricloud seeds. Sorry folks in the Richville area :(

I'm going to try and make it out to Bay City on Wednesday. I'll be at Flint tomorrow for a while and Cerial City Compassion Club in Battle Creek Friday if they have a farmers market. Then I'm going to be at the MOCC's event on Saturday.

I'm also going to try and make it to some Detroit and Ann Arbor area dispensaries this week if I can fit it in.

Ok, took some Apollolicious seeds to the Mt Pleasant dispensary and their sister dispensary in Lansing.

We stopped in to the new dispensary in Richville but they have zero interest in vending tricloud seeds. Sorry folks in the Richville area :(

I'm going to try and make it out to Bay City on Wednesday. I'll be at Flint tomorrow for a while and Cerial City Compassion Club in Battle Creek Friday if they have a farmers market. Then I'm going to be at the MOCC's event on Saturday.

I'm also going to try and make it to some Detroit and Ann Arbor area dispensaries this week if I can fit it in.

Hope to see you this Saturday Steve at the MOCC Winter Blues Chill Out Fest. Need to get my hands on some of those seeds. :)

Hope to see you this Saturday Steve at the MOCC Winter Blues Chill Out Fest. Need to get my hands on some of those seeds. :)

As long as I'm able I'll be at the MOCC Winter Blues Chill Out Fest. with Apollolicious seeds ProPlayer. Look forward to chatting with you and sampling your meds, you always have top shelf bud. :thumbsu:

Howdy Tricloud, I got those 3 packs of seeds from ya and I'm not sure if I like the germination rate on them.They were put into water for up to 2 days to swell and crack open, then I put them in rapid rooters with a heating pad underneath and all of them sprouted within 24 hours. 100% germination rate scares me..lol I'm used to paying large amounts of money on 10 seeds and then only getting like 30% to maybe if your lucky 70% rates. I feel like a kid close to xmas waiting to see what becomes of them. Oh.. I did end up with only 11 plants because of my ocd ways..the thin film that sometimes is on them after the shell is off and holds the starter leaves closed bothers me and I have to help them out of it..while doing that I broke one of them:( Fantastic gear and once they are alittle older I will post pics

Howdy Tricloud, I got those 3 packs of seeds from ya and I'm not sure if I like the germination rate on them.They were put into water for up to 2 days to swell and crack open, then I put them in rapid rooters with a heating pad underneath and all of them sprouted within 24 hours. 100% germination rate scares me..lol I'm used to paying large amounts of money on 10 seeds and then only getting like 30% to maybe if your lucky 70% rates. I feel like a kid close to xmas waiting to see what becomes of them. Oh.. I did end up with only 11 plants because of my ocd ways..the thin film that sometimes is on them after the shell is off and holds the starter leaves closed bothers me and I have to help them out of it..while doing that I broke one of them:( Fantastic gear and once they are alittle older I will post pics

Hey zazook glad to hear you got 100% germination on those Apollolicious seeds. Seems to be the general consensus so far.

Just want to give you a tip on removing that thin skin next time. Put your finger in some water and let a drop of water soak up into that film. Do this a couple times and the skin will usually come off without damaging the seedling.

Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Archived