Apollolicious

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apollolicious Counterfeit Warning!

There seems to be a seed company out there already selling Apollolicious seeds before they have even been released. They are asking $187 for a pack of 15 seeds. You know these aren't from Tricloud because we do 12 seeds per pack and don't distribute out of state or through mail orders.

Just want to make sure everybody knows I don't have anything to do with this joker and I wouldn't recommend buying ANY seeds from somebody who commits fraud like this.

Ridiculous prices and fraud:

http://www.canadianh...d=apollolicious

I'll be making a list of all legitimate Tricloud Genetic vendors as we spread out across the state so everybody knows immediately if the seeds are the real deal. If the vendor isn't on the list the seeds probably aren't legit.........

You know what they say about plagiarism its the greatest form of flattery but its not fair to the poor people buying them for sure. Thanks for the heads up and I can`t wait to try some Apollolicious.

What a bunch of but wipes,who do they think they ripping off strains,then charging way too much money for any seed.

Consider that site on my never to visit again sites.Punks nothing but. Who is this California seed co anyway?

Angry LIBERAL, Apollolicious is a cross and there will be some variables but you can expect to find a couple premo females per pack of seeds. Believe it or not the Apollolicious clone we have been growing was selected from a small number of test plants. Plants that are just as nice or even better plants will be found in most packs of the new batch of Apollolicious seeds. As always I would suggest cloning the best plants and starting moms when the time comes.

EXCELLENT-i am excited and awaiting transmission

i have some good crosses on the radar also!

What a bunch of but wipes,who do they think they ripping off strains,then charging way too much money for any seed.

Consider that site on my never to visit again sites.Punks nothing but. Who is this California seed co anyway?

I can tell you that this California Seed Co probably doesn't have any of the strains they claim to have. Probably mail bag seed or nothing at all.

HEY TRICLOUD

I had a guy at the Bay City Club and Co-op tell me my "Space Crush" is different than his, as his did not smell or look anything like mine. I'm thinking WTF different?

I told him I got my SC clones from the creator of the strain and Space Crush was Apollo 13 x with Grape Crush, both personal strains or phenos of the breeder, Tricloud from the Genesee Club and it's a clone only strain of his.

He said his was from a clone also, but his had a short stout stature and PURPLE BUDS!!! And he got it from the Tri-City Club-dispensary sold as the renowned Space Crush!

But he said their genetics were Apollo 13 x Purple Kush? They are selling a knock off at the Tri-City Club-Dispensary (John Roberts and Peanut Butters old Club). Their selling a knock-off called Space Crush using Triclouds established name. And it's nothing like the real Space Crush from what I understand.

I've read the ultimate form of flattery is being imitated, but in this case their just plain ripping off the established and reputable name. IMO

PS. Tricloud Sorry to have to report this to ya. Call me if you want to discuss it further.

HEY TRICLOUD

I had a guy at the Bay City Club and Co-op tell me my "Space Crush" is different than his, as his did not smell or look anything like mine. I'm thinking WTF different?

I told him I got my SC clones from the creator of the strain and Space Crush was Apollo 13 x with Grape Crush, both personal strains or phenos of the breeder, Tricloud from the Genesee Club and it's a clone only strain of his.

He said his was from a clone also, but his had a short stout stature and PURPLE BUDS!!! And he got it from the Tri-City Club-dispensary sold as the renowned Space Crush!

But he said their genetics were Apollo 13 x Purple Kush? They are selling a knock off at the Tri-City Club-Dispensary (John Roberts and Peanut Butters old Club). Their selling a knock-off called Space Crush using Triclouds established name. And it's nothing like the real Space Crush from what I understand.

I've read the ultimate form of flattery is being imitated, but in this case their just plain ripping off the established and reputable name. IMO

PS. Tricloud Sorry to have to report this to ya. Call me if you want to discuss it further.

Hello Rbuck thanks for the heads up bro. Sorry about not making it out to the new club yet I've been crazy busy.

It seems my reputation isn't the only things those boys over there at that dispensary are ripping off. I constantly hear they are way over priced and rude.

Reputation is paramount when doing business in a small circle. They'll pay for their actions when nobody wants to visit their dispensary anymore. I've never heard one good thing about that place.

For their actions I am publicly announcing that the Tri-City dispensary will never carry the real deal Tricloud Genetics.

Sorry folks in the Tri-City area but I refuse to work with hacks and rip offs. It's a shame too because I've never had a beef with John or Peanutbutter.

Like you said Rbuck, Space Crush is a clone only. There is no purple Space Crush that came from Tricloud Genetic's. I personally don't feel very flattered. I've met both of these guys and if they wanted the real Space Crush all they had to do was ask. It seems more like sabotage than anything else.

Just remember Peanutbutter and Mr Roberts, karma is a female dog that can bite your behind.

Once again Rbuck, thanks for the heads up.

That is the 3rd time I have heard of someone using that name for a different plant.Another reason I don't believe in dispensary's,aside from the fact that its never mentioned in the law,they're not real compassionate.Thanks for the heads up rbuck.

Ok, 36 hour germination results are in. We have sprouts but the percentage isn't quite perfect yet. This is not unusual and there is nothing wrong with the seeds other than they need a little more time to dry.

Probably shouldn't have predicted release date..............

It's cool, and well worth the wait. Thanks for your work!!!

Hey TY again TajMahal.

Funny thing happened this morning. Went into the veg room to check on the Apollolicious seeds and 90% have germinated. They popped in 3's lol. I won't be surprised if the final seed germinates in the next day or 2.

That tells me that these seeds are on the verge of being ready and should be good to go in a couple weeks. So I'm going to set the official release date to January 29th 2011. I'll release the first seeds at the Genesee County Compassion Club. That works out good because it's going to take a little time to get some seed packets prepared.

Hey TY again TajMahal.

Funny thing happened this morning. Went into the veg room to check on the Apollolicious seeds and 90% have germinated. They popped in 3's lol. I won't be surprised if the final seed germinates in the next day or 2.

That tells me that these seeds are on the verge of being ready and should be good to go in a couple weeks. So I'm going to set the official release date to January 29th 2011. I'll release the first seeds at the Genesee County Compassion Club. That works out good because it's going to take a little time to get some seed packets prepared.

Sounds good. Thanks for putting up with us inpatient people.

HEY TRICLOUD

UDATE on the Purple "Space Crush"

After further investigation this week on the Purple Space Crush. I found out the clone actually came from the G3C from a grower we both know!!! I won't name any names but...

I saw the dried buds today! It looked and smelled just like my "Genesee Purple" and after further discussion I figured he must have gotten the strains mixed up and sold him a GP as a SC!

Sometimes when I take FREE cuttings in, people get them mixed up in the cups when they pull more than they need out, and then put them back in the wrong cup!

Anyway this clears up the Purple Space Crush, but now my GP is being called Purple Space Kush! WTF I hope to clear up any confusion next week. LOL

Sorry if I stepped on any toes with the former post. PB and John are no longer affiliated with the Tri-City club. I believe the Tri-City club is now a dispensary and clinic! I heard their add on 104.5 FM tonight.

rbuck

UDATE on the Purple "Space Crush"

After further investigation this week on the Purple Space Crush. I found out the clone actually came from the G3C from a grower we both know!!! I won't name any names but...

I saw the dried buds today! It looked and smelled just like my "Genesee Purple" and after further discussion I figured he must have gotten the strains mixed up and sold him a GP as a SC!

Sometimes when I take FREE cuttings in, people get them mixed up in the cups when they pull more than they need out, and then put them back in the wrong cup!

Anyway this clears up the Purple Space Crush, but now my GP is being called Purple Space Kush! WTF I hope to clear up any confusion next week. LOL

Sorry if I stepped on any toes with the former post. PB and John are no longer affiliated with the Tri-City club. I believe the Tri-City club is now a dispensary and clinic! I heard their add on 104.5 FM tonight.

rbuck

Hey Rbuck thanks for clearing the air, sounds like I owe Peanutbutter and John an apology so..... Sorry guys. I'm almost positive I know where the mis-named purple Space Kush clone came from. If I'm right they have messed up more name tags than you can imagine. The Genesee Club is crawling with mis-named clones because of this. Sounds like it is spreading across the state now.

Got everything ok'd from the Genesee County Compassion Club. It's a go. On Saturday, January 29th we will release Apollolicious seeds. Hope to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones. It costs $20 to become a member of the club but you do get a t-shirt, at least last I knew..

If there are seeds left after this initial release we will try and make them available in Mt Pleasant, Lansing, Kalamazoo and the Detroit area.

Got everything ok'd from the Genesee County Compassion Club. It's a go. On Saturday, January 29th we will release Apollolicious seeds. Hope to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones. It costs $20 to become a member of the club but you do get a t-shirt, at least last I knew..

If there are seeds left after this initial release we will try and make them available in Mt Pleasant, Lansing, Kalamazoo and the Detroit area.

Awsome!!.. Hope to see ya there...if the creek don't rise an the river don't bend.....

best wishes

Taj

Theres gonna be some mind blowing phenos in these beans i just know it. Only the best for Michigan Meds. Hope to see some posts and pics on the results here. Peace LL

I think so too LifeLess, can't wait to see new pheno's and grow posts to this thread. You came up with a killer cross when you made Apollolicious bro.

Wow... drool drool... pick my jaw off floor... your not kidding!! 34 days that's outstanding!!

Wow,that is for sure very nice,still to this day even with all the amazing genetics available,I have yet to see a better breeding strain than Bubblegum.BOG figured that out early on and has done some nice work.I personally had a nice AK-48 male and I crossed with Bubblegum and it is a great plant.Wtg Tri,very delicious picture,I bet the taste will be surpreme.

Wow,that is for sure very nice,still to this day even with all the amazing genetics available,I have yet to see a better breeding strain than Bubblegum.BOG figured that out early on and has done some nice work.I personally had a nice AK-48 male and I crossed with Bubblegum and it is a great plant.Wtg Tri,very delicious picture,I bet the taste will be surpreme.

I bred out the indica dominance by back crossing pure apollo13 male offspring back to my sativa dominate a13 f2 mother. The sativa Apollo13 phenotype I started with was amazing and tasted like lemon pez candy. The two candy flovors blended very well in the Apollolicious cross. If you like smooth fruity candy flavored meds then Apollolicious is the ticket. The trichome coverage is astounding and the return you get on your trim is crazy. The kief/hash tastes smooth and delicious too.

Archived