Apollolicious

do those have the HUGE trichomes too? the big friggin monsters?

I wouldn't consider these trichomes to be real large. If you are into large trichomes you should grow out Herijuana, you can see the trichomes with the naked eye, in my case with reading glasses.

The problem with that is that I'm out of Heri beans. There are some folks holding clones right now though.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't consider these trichomes to be real large. If you are into large trichomes you should grow out Herijuana, you can see the trichomes with the naked eye, in my case with reading glasses.

The problem with that is that I'm out of Heri beans. There are some folks holding clones right now though.

not necessarily "into" the large trichomes. just happen to notice that the cross i have has exceptionally large ones.

thanks for the reply!! looking great!!

not necessarily "into" the large trichomes. just happen to notice that the cross i have has exceptionally large ones.

thanks for the reply!! looking great!!

Thanks Bubble! :thumbsu:

Apollo13 certainly produces loads of trichomes. Maybe something in your cross is the reason for the large 'ens. Apollo13 can make awesome crosses when you use the right plants.

Thats a beautiful Plant... See that wasn't to hard to be nice..

And it was true...

TY 420genes. A thread similar this is what I was suggseting that you should consider. I'm really not out to rip on my competition, I even endorse some of the local breeders who I know that produce quality genetics. I'm also working on a new web site that will advertise other legal Michigan breeders work. ;)

Sorry if I got a little personal about your breeding practices, it's just my nature I guess.

Guest OrganicFarmer

Looking good man, Top of the line for sure. Checked your site wondering when/how I can get my hands on some of your beans? Sent a PM awhile back but no reply, I'm always looking for new Genetics and why not give yours a try, I like supporting the local guy when possible.

I'm no master as many are, so may not see the same results but I think I do okay. :D

Looking good man, Top of the line for sure. Checked your site wondering when/how I can get my hands on some of your beans? Sent a PM awhile back but no reply, I'm always looking for new Genetics and why not give yours a try, I like supporting the local guy when possible.

I'm no master as many are, so may not see the same results but I think I do okay. :D

Thanks OrganicFarmer! :thumbsu:

Sorry, I have a bad habit of replying to PM's through my email and they don't make it through.

Apollolicious @ 21 days:

Just took the pics this morning. They're kicking in now. I can see a difference between last night and this morning.

Yesterday we moved the large plants to the outside and the shorter plants to the inside of the group to make sure all plants get decent lighting. These plants are still nice and sturdy and I haven't trellised or staked them yet.

Apollolicious-grow-21-days.jpg

Apollolicious-closeup-21-days.jpg

Apollolicious-closeup2-21-days.jpg

Those are going to be some beautiful colas. You are going to fill the stash boxes with this one.

Hey thanks Blake! :thumbsu:

Yeah it's going to be interesting to see how the yield turns out on this one. We need to fill our stash boxes and our patients this run. Things got a little out of wack over the summer as we have been working day in and out on expanding the grow.

I still have to run water out there and button up a few more things but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Got a little behind there. Things didn't get finished as soon as we were hoping and had a bout with the borg. Things are getting back in sync now though and the borg appear to have been defeated. Knock on wood. :huh:

Now the show begins. Seems mine kicked in on day 20-25. Started noticing a huge diference everyday. Cant wait to see the end results. Heres a pic i just took today Day 38. Peace and keepem green LL

post-16662-031377200 1283729408_thumb.jpg

Very nice LifeLess!!,where do you get all the stakes from?I am going to need a bunch of them now that i'm all soil, just dont want to spend an arm and a leg for stakes.

By the way I'm Jon,nice to meet you.I just met tricloud last winter, good guy there.He says you know your stuff so thats good enough for me.Might even be asking you questions

about container growing,the way i see it,you can never learn enough.

Very nice LifeLess!!,where do you get all the stakes from?I am going to need a bunch of them now that i'm all soil, just dont want to spend an arm and a leg for stakes.

By the way I'm Jon,nice to meet you.I just met tricloud last winter, good guy there.He says you know your stuff so thats good enough for me.Might even be asking you questions

about container growing,the way i see it,you can never learn enough.

Hello avgjoe. Here is a link to LL's container grow at icmag if you are interested:

LifeLess Container Grow Thread

It's an interesting twist on cabinet growing but instead of using a cabinet he uses Rubbermaid containers. I think this method would work great for folks who don't have much space and are growing for one or two people.

Hey thanks drtarzanmd! :thumbsu:

I'm sorry bro but I can't hook up or be a part of hooking up seeds for non legal Michigan card holders. I wish I could do that with at least the other med states but it's not legal and I'm not interested in that kind of attention.

I would like to see Michigan become self reliant or as close to that as possible when it comes to medical marijuana.

I just want to help the cause here in Michigan and would like to see the quality of Medical Marijuana here to be the best in the country.

Not trying to sound like a broken record but I could sell our seeds in the black market but I don't and never have. Just want to stay legal yet help people and remain on this side of the bars.

Hope this doesn't come across as rude to you but that's the way I have to do things.

The other thing is that there are still no Apollolicious seeds to share yet.

Hey thanks drtarzanmd! :thumbsu:

I would like to see Michigan become self reliant or as close to that as possible when it comes to medical marijuana.

I just want to help the cause here in Michigan and would like to see the quality of Medical Marijuana here to be the best in the country.

i +Repped this! I feel exactly the same way! Cali-who? Michi-Ganja!

It's All Good ....

Some people give seeds , some people trade seed ,

some people sell seeds ... I was just curious ?

One of my Canadian Friends was looking at girls

and asked me if it was posible to get a couple seeds...

i told him i 'd ask ... i would of bought them for

him and sent it to him for his Birthday . No Biggie

Anyways ... It's Ok , He just have to Stick to

his " BC Big Bud " :thumbsu:

Hello avgjoe. Here is a link to LL's container grow at icmag if you are interested:

LifeLess Container Grow Thread

It's an interesting twist on cabinet growing but instead of using a cabinet he uses Rubbermaid containers. I think this method would work great for folks who don't have much space and are growing for one or two people.

I read LL's thread some time ago, very interesting. I still have two black rubbermaid totes and some autflower seeds.Just may get out and use them, as my grow tent continues to be the Flower room of death. :growl:

Having some grow tent issues i take it. Whats happening?

Tried one water Farm,using Lucas formula, was not quick enough checking PH and PPM, plant did not seem to like the full strength of that formula at that time, may have switched to flower nutes too soon? the day it went under the 600HPS was the day it got the full strength lucas formula. Was a very healthy plant from Veg. Now has PH issue spots, leaves curling under.

PH crashed low, PPM went up....several times, Today the rez got changed, replaced with quarter strength lucas formula.

Been using half and half tap/RO water. Will see if plant recovers.

Thanks for asking.

Archived