Apollolicious

Another fine strain i cant wait to get my hands on,looks extremely promising tricloud. It was great seeing you at the club yesterday and i cant wait for you to try my Cherry Bomb,in 6 or 7 weeks lol.

The C88-C99,Apollo 13, and Herijuana are all kicking like chicken.Excellent genetics tricloud, if you havent tried his seeds,your really missing out on some killer "old school" strains.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fine strain i cant wait to get my hands on,looks extremely promising tricloud. It was great seeing you at the club yesterday and i cant wait for you to try my Cherry Bomb,in 6 or 7 weeks lol.

The C88-C99,Apollo 13, and Herijuana are all kicking like chicken.Excellent genetics tricloud, if you havent tried his seeds,your really missing out on some killer "old school" strains.

Hey thanks avgjoe! Can't wait to try your Cherry Bomb dude you grow some very nice meds! See you at the club soon.

Please don't take offense as no offense is intended to Tricloud or yourself but his Herijuana is not an "old school" strain. The "old school" strain is actually spelled Herouana and is a cross of the "old school" Northern Lights and Hashplant. Not the Northern Lights and Hash plant that have been kicking around Amsterdam and now the U.S.A. It has two entries in Jason King's Cannabible series. Again no offense is intended as this is just info for people confusing the two, and thinking that what they might be getting is the same strain in the Cannabibles. I am thinking about ordering some of Tricloud's Herijuana as his description on his site sounds very interesting, along with the rest of his strains, current and upcoming. Wish I had an unlimited plant count!

Please don't take offense as no offense is intended to Tricloud or yourself but his Herijuana is not an "old school" strain. The "old school" strain is actually spelled Herouana and is a cross of the "old school" Northern Lights and Hashplant. Not the Northern Lights and Hash plant that have been kicking around Amsterdam and now the U.S.A. It has two entries in Jason King's Cannabible series. Again no offense is intended as this is just info for people confusing the two, and thinking that what they might be getting is the same strain in the Cannabibles. I am thinking about ordering some of Tricloud's Herijuana as his description on his site sounds very interesting, along with the rest of his strains, current and upcoming. Wish I had an unlimited plant count!

No offense taken. Nope this isn't the Herojuana that's in the Cannabible. According to Steve Tuck his Herijuana was around before the other Herojuana but it doesn't really matter if it's true or not imo.

Tucks Herijuana = Petrolia Headstash x Grand New Haven

Both strains (PH & GNH) are about as old school as it gets. Neither have NL or SK#1 in them. ;0)

I'm all out of Herijuana seeds for the time being, they went pretty fast once people started bringing their Herijuana buds to the club.

The original Herijuana seeds I got and my F2 Herijuana seeds are the biggest cannabis seeds I've ever seen. I'm not sure what's going to become of my Herijuana now. If my old F2 seeds don't germ it's quite possibly going to be limited to the few clones that got selected from the last run of seeds I made.

Motarebel also has Herijuana seeds that came from the same origin that mine did. I heard his is quite potent also. None of my workings were made with any of Motarebels Herijuana genetics by the way.

Joe has grown out all 3 tricloud strains he mentioned.

No offense taken. Nope this isn't the Herojuana that's in the Cannabible. According to Steve Tuck his Herijuana was around before the other Herojuana but it doesn't really matter if it's true or not imo.

Tucks Herijuana = Petrolia Headstash x Grand New Haven

Both strains (PH & GNH) are about as old school as it gets. Neither have NL or SK#1 in them. ;0)

Thank you for the clarification. Like I said it sounds fantastic. I'm not familiar with the parent strains and I'm an "old timer" ,but I don't pretend to know half of the strains of yesteryear. Something rings a bell in my memory with the strain names and it's bugging me. Could you message me or start a topic with info on them? I would rather hear your description than Google it as you have actual experience with them and or their cross. I don't want to clog up your topic with irrelevant and uneccesary posts.

Thank you for the clarification. Like I said it sounds fantastic. I'm not familiar with the parent strains and I'm an "old timer" ,but I don't pretend to know half of the strains of yesteryear. Something rings a bell in my memory with the strain names and it's bugging me. Could you message me or start a topic with info on them? I would rather hear your description than Google it as you have actual experience with them. I don't want to clog up your topic with irrelevant and uneccesary posts.

LOL I think I updated that last post 10 times.

Petrolia Headstash is an old school Affi that's been grown in the Emerald Triangle for quite a long time. It dates back to at least the early 70's.

Grand New Haven is an old school strain from Kentucky. I know it does have a little sativa but believe it was indica dominate. I don't know if Grand New Haven still exists to be honest.

I've seen Reeferman offering Petrolia Headstash seeds yrs ago and he wanted a pretty penny for them. I doubt they were the real deal but who knows. My research about PHS is that's it's very tasty but not overwhelmingly potent unless out crossed and is an excellent breeding strain.

Steve Tuck said when breeding Herijuana he lost days during the R&D because many plants were extremely potent. He also said he was selecting for taste and potency so there is some structual variation but Herijuana is a very sturdy plant.

Years ago Reeferman offered Gypsies Kiss,which was a cross of Petrolia Headstash and another strain which escapes me rite now.I bought a pack along with his Cherry Bomb,

and had zero germ rate with the GK.Needless to say i wasnt happy until i grew the Cherry Bombs out. RM has excellent genetics,some of the finest i have ever seen. But he has tinkle

poor germ rates,prolly due to old seeds.

When i found out the genetics of triclouds Herijuana,i knew i had to try a pack. It is a very impressive strain,only 38 days into flowering and the resin build up is killer.

Looks extremely potent already. I wholeheartedly recommend triclouds seeds to any patient in need of world class genetics right in your backyard.

Yeah she is really nice

Hey thanks MrKind, nice pic, looks just like the one on my site.

Just to let everybody know MrKind was the first to grow out Apollolicious and that's his picture here and on my site. Cool temps made for the scarlet color.

Another friend made the original cross with a Tricloud Apollo13 male and his Original Indiana Bubblegum female.

Very nice genetics. I only grow potent buds like those!! When you smoke bunny muffin like that all day, every day it raises your standards.... THC RULES!!!!!!!!!! I would be interested if it hit the market. Very desireable........ Good Greenthumb!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived