Apollolicious

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks bubblegrower, dogger, avgjoe, 1337Gr33n & kingdiamond!

We have some Apollo13 dads and some original Indiana Bubblegum clones going and getting ready to put them into the flower room soon. Apollolicious seeds should be ready around the first of the year. We won't miss out on the opportunity to pollinate this Apollolicious clone with A13 again to make another Apollo13 back cross. We're running a new A13 back cross (A13 x Space Crush) right now in a test grow and so far she's looking very nice. They have a super sweet tangerine smell when the stem is rubbed. If the test grow goes without any hitches we'll be releasing Cosmic Crush seeds before Thanksgiving. Only to legal Michigan med users though.....

Thanks bubblegrower, rockinlespaul & samtheclam!

We have another batch of Apollolicious clones going in the flower room very soon. When they go in we will also be putting in the parent plants to remake the Apollolicious cross. Shouldn't be much more than a week.

This will be the last time we'll do an Apollolicious grow report................ Next time it's on somebody else :D:thumbsu:

When I pollinate to make a large batch of seeds I like to let the seeds go until 95%+ are mature. It takes about a month give or take depending on how heavily pollinated the plant is. A plant can only produce so much energy so the more seeds on a plant there are the more the energy has to be divided up.

I try not to over do it because doing so can result in more premature seeds. I also think that you get better quality seeds with more vigor that way.

You can start collecting viable seeds 2 weeks after pollination with some varieties though. You can also just pluck out the mature seeds when you see them. Stick enough of the ones that mature out earliest aside to get an earlier jump if you need it.

After harvesting I like to let them dry for 6 weeks or more before I use or share them.

<<<good advice here...I over pollinated the last time I tried it, got a bunch of pale seeds and even a bit or budrot or mold that I've never had before. (warning: don't be like me and grab hold of the male plant and slam him all over your buds)

I have a bunch of fresh seed laying out to dry.... And was planning on sharing some. They've been drying for close to a week, and they seem dry enough....You think I should wait longer?

Real nice plants you've grown and crosses created...Your making Michigan Proud. The state needs CG's like you.

<<<good advice here...I over pollinated the last time I tried it, got a bunch of pale seeds and even a bit or budrot or mold that I've never had before. (warning: don't be like me and grab hold of the male plant and slam him all over your buds)

I have a bunch of fresh seed laying out to dry.... And was planning on sharing some. They've been drying for close to a week, and they seem dry enough....You think I should wait longer?

Real nice plants you've grown and crosses created...Your making Michigan Proud. The state needs CG's like you.

Thanks Nigel!

Even though seed appear dry on the outside they usually need time to dry and kind of cure on the inside. I've jumped the gun too many times and have had terrible germination rates of less than 10%. Then after the seeds dried for a couple months I got 100% germination. Now I just let the seeds dry for at least 6-8 weeks and I usually get 100% germination.

Oh yeah over pollination can lead to funky mold also. When pollen gets all over the sticky trichomes it goes bad and the funk can spread quickly.

This Apollolicious harvest came just in time. Have it all chopped and hanging and the smallest stuff is just dry enough to smoke. No it's not cured but I'm almost out and thought what the hell.

Right now I'm about half way through an Apollolicious joint. It's crazy but this stuff tastes beautiful. The flavor is sweet tarts, it's soft but delicious and very smooth even with zero cure.

The effect so far is mellow and quite narcotic, feeling it pretty good already.......

I'm very happy with this grow and think Apollolicious will make a great new medical strain and it's only going to be available to legal Michigan card holders. Kind of sad in a way but something to be proud of in another light.

Now I'm sitting here with a roach in my hand, it's out and yes, Apollolicious is quite potent. No surprise, this is some of the most trichome covered stuff we have grown. The top and underside of the trim leaves are loaded and you know this is going to make some killer bubble hash. Super milky trichomes like Bubblegum gets.......... I'm curious if they will melt.

Sounds very tasty Tri. Got card in hand and ready to sample. :bow:

This Apollolicious harvest came just in time. Have it all chopped and hanging and the smallest stuff is just dry enough to smoke. No it's not cured but I'm almost out and thought what the hell.

Right now I'm about half way through an Apollolicious joint. It's crazy but this stuff tastes beautiful. The flavor is sweet tarts, it's soft but delicious and very smooth even with zero cure.

The effect so far is mellow and quite narcotic, feeling it pretty good already.......

I'm very happy with this grow and think Apollolicious will make a great new medical strain and it's only going to be available to legal Michigan card holders. Kind of sad in a way but something to be proud of in another light.

Now I'm sitting here with a roach in my hand, it's out and yes, Apollolicious is quite potent. No surprise, this is some of the most trichome covered stuff we have grown. The top and underside of the trim leaves are loaded and you know this is going to make some killer bubble hash. Super milky trichomes like Bubblegum gets.......... I'm curious if they will melt.

Archived