Coolest Item Seen At A Dispenary ?

Just wondering what cool stuff fellow board members have seen in the dispenarys thus far. Anything from marijuana pops to suckers and what not. DId you find some killer hash at one location? Tell us what you`ve seen and where! Ive been looking for some honey oil hash, wondering if anyone has seen that stuff around yet? Also, im interested in marijuana soda too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will only go into the places that are openly known and there I really

can only talk about Ann Arbor Liberty Clinic.

They had Rice Krispie Treats, Salsa, Hummus and olive oil.

I purchased the RK treats and some hummus. Both were good, myself I would

have liked a bit more potency especially in the hummus. They also had the ozone

candies and I was very excited to try them as I had some dental work and thought

the subQ would have helped in the mouth area but they really did not do much for me

at all.

I have had some bubble hash truffles from a friend and they were VERY nice especially since

I like to have a bite of something sweet before bed.

I was at a private event where a woman who was a baker had some brownies and some various berry loafs.

I picked up some brownies and a loaf but never got to sample them as I ended up being a nice guy and giving

them to my patients just as a little treat from me, they seemed to be pretty pleased!

I have seen a bit of bubble hash at some of the private clubs or events as well as finger hash. Oil is out there but I have not seen it myself nor have I ever been a huge fan perhaps I just have never found a proper easy method to utilize it.

I am a BIG BIG fan of medibles, just can't find them as often as I would like and till you find a certain person you deal with you never can tell quality or dosage easily.... Id love to find some suckers or good hard candies!

The most intense thing I have found has been at private events and was called "ear wax" it was better than any other hash Id even had here on in Cali and Holland but WOW was it pricey!!!

need suckers for an upcoming long-asse plane ride!!! Anybody know where i can get some???

I made the oil using 2 oz of really good MM soaked in Food grade Glycerine for 2 months

is great for times when smoking a big one is impossible.

Four drops under the tongue lasts for several hours,

I put it in a tiny Beano bottle, no one has ever investigated the contents.

Recipe can be found at

http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/135908-glycerine-based-cannabis-tincture.html

I will only go into the places that are openly known and there I really

can only talk about Ann Arbor Liberty Clinic.

They had Rice Krispie Treats, Salsa, Hummus and olive oil.

I purchased the RK treats and some hummus. Both were good, myself I would

have liked a bit more potency especially in the hummus. They also had the ozone

candies and I was very excited to try them as I had some dental work and thought

the subQ would have helped in the mouth area but they really did not do much for me

at all.

I have had some bubble hash truffles from a friend and they were VERY nice especially since

I like to have a bite of something sweet before bed.

I was at a private event where a woman who was a baker had some brownies and some various berry loafs.

I picked up some brownies and a loaf but never got to sample them as I ended up being a nice guy and giving

them to my patients just as a little treat from me, they seemed to be pretty pleased!

I have seen a bit of bubble hash at some of the private clubs or events as well as finger hash. Oil is out there but I have not seen it myself nor have I ever been a huge fan perhaps I just have never found a proper easy method to utilize it.

I am a BIG BIG fan of medibles, just can't find them as often as I would like and till you find a certain person you deal with you never can tell quality or dosage easily.... Id love to find some suckers or good hard candies!

The most intense thing I have found has been at private events and was called "ear wax" it was better than any other hash Id even had here on in Cali and Holland but WOW was it pricey!!!

Hey thanks for sharing everything! Tell me more about the earwax? Color, Smell, Consistency, how it smokes, and actual price. Im very interested!

I made the oil using 2 oz of really good MM soaked in Food grade Glycerine for 2 months

Recipe can be found at

http://boards.cannabis.com/recipes/135908-glycerine-based-cannabis-tincture.html

that is a great idea :)

Recipe can be found at

Couldnt you pair this with a sucker kit and make some good dum dums?

The wax is no longer avail on the open market.

Its very limited and the one guy I am aware of that makes it now

only makes it for people he knows (he never has any leftover so I guess

I dont blame him). I am not certain as I was with people who got it from him

but I THINK I remember hearing it was around 30 a gram (or was it per half gram?)

It is just like a wax, golden in color a bit see through and very gooey sticky.

I have been trying to get some more myself with no luck....

The wax is no longer avail on the open market.

Its very limited and the one guy I am aware of that makes it now

only makes it for people he knows (he never has any leftover so I guess

I dont blame him). I am not certain as I was with people who got it from him

but I THINK I remember hearing it was around 30 a gram (or was it per half gram?)

It is just like a wax, golden in color a bit see through and very gooey sticky.

I have been trying to get some more myself with no luck....

Trying to get what?

So is that when you use a tube filled with marijuana, and put butane in and collect the oil in a pan ?

yes and it is dangerous so do it outside, do not smoke a doobie when extracting, you will blow yourself up. properly purged the end product will be clean of the gas.

it is also the strongest bunny muffin you will ever smoke, hits you fast and hard.

butane? sounds dangerous B)

Butane oil extraction is easy simple and not dangerous at all as long as you follow a few simple rules .

1. Do this outside

2. Avoid smoking or open flames

3. Use only a stainless steel or glass tube with two capped ends (PVCs could leach unwanted toxins in your oil) one of the ends needs to have holes drilled in it to drain the butane oil you can use silkscreen to filter on this end.

4. The top of the extractor needs one single hole to accept the butane nozzle to inject the butane into the tube

5.Fill the extractor with ground up plant material replace the caps.

6 Place the nozzle of the butane can into the top endcap of your extractor i use a glove when i do mine the pipe will get very cold and freeze your hand.

7. Keep spraying into the extractor until no butanes coming out the bottom into the pyrex catch dish.

8. Place the smaller pyrex into the bigger pyrex dish then pour hot water into the larger pyrex dish so it surrounds the butane filled smaller dish at this time the butane starts to dissipate after a few minutes all the butane will be gone leaving hash oil.

9.Purge your oil completely to avoid any excess butane i do this bysmearing the oil around a bit in the pyrex dish then i use a blue flame light to burn off the excess butane what remains is pure hash oil .

Calbri brand butane is the cleanest butane that ive heard of but expensive i use brand name King butane and its very clean and doesnt leave any residue when i sprayed some on a mirror and my oil comes out very clean with zero plant material.

I first smoked hash oil out of a pipe the year carter was elected and this oil tastes smells and has the same effects.

I save all my waste and use the culled males to make BHO unlike others i went the extra mile and bought a stainless steel extractor my oil will knock even the heaviest smoker for a loop when i know im going to be smoking some i tell the wife that i will be out of commission for the next 2-3 hours .

Due to the VERY low boiling point of butane (-.5 C) it is QUICK!

It boils as you are spraying it and that really releases all of the butane BUT for extra safety let it sit

(always best to do this outside) with a fan blowing across the top (not into the container but across the top)

for 15-20 minutes. You can also help this process by sitting your pyrex bowl into another pyrex bowl filled

with hot water during the 20 min of the fan blowing across it.

It has the highest THC content of any hash or tincture I am aware of.

From 21 grams of mixed buds, shake and trim you will end up with about 1.5 grams of thick STRONG put you on your butt oil

a very good idea to use a mix of strains when making hash, the blend of terrapins and cannaboid ratios makes for a more interesting experience.

also the longer the purge the cleaner the oil. dark BHO = booboo, you will taste the 'tane. clearish amber = proper.

BHO is always very uplifting for me, makes me want to dance. hits you so fast you don't have time to gather yourself. great for parties.

he is some pics of 99.9% pure dry sift, this is the purest

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114489

and

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=148023

Butane oil extraction is easy simple and not dangerous at all as long as you follow a few simple rules .

1. Do this outside

2. Avoid smoking or open flames

3. Purge your oil completely to avoid any excess butane

Calbri brand butane is the cleanest butane that ive heard of but expensive i use brand name King butane and its very clean and doesnt leave any residue when i sprayed some on a mirror and my oil comes out very clean with zero plant material.

I first smoked hash oil out of a pipe the year carter was elected and this oil tastes smells and has the same effects.

I save all my waste and use the culled males to make BHO unlike others i went the extra mile and bought a stainless steel extractor my oil will knock even the heaviest smoker for a loop when i know im going to be smoking some i tell the wife that i will be out of commission for the next 2-3 hours .

Colibri is NOT the cleanest butane...Vector is....It's 5x filtered.......Don't mess with cheap butane unless you want to eat or smoke mercaptains........Why do you continue to make vague posts about BHO? If your going to talk about at least post proper links to the SAFE methods to make and PURGE the product of butane........HJ

Safe method

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=25685

Colibri is NOT the cleanest butane...Vector is....It's 5x filtered.......Don't mess with cheap butane unless you want to eat or smoke mercaptains........Why do you continue to make vague posts about BHO? If your going to talk about at least post proper links to the SAFE methods to make and PURGE the product of butane........HJ

Safe method

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=25685

You have your method i have mine end of story i have given my oil to numerous members with zero complaints i know my BHO is pure and clean if you like it done another way thats fine .

Archived