Timeframe Getting Card

Helpinghand

After 16 weeks, my patient received their card but I have yet to receive mine as caregiver. They got the card two weeks ago. This is my third patient and in the past I always got my card a few days after the patient got theirs. Plus, I'm wondering if the renewal my first patient and I sent in a month ago will be along the same timeframe.

Thanks in advance for any insight on this matter. I figured I would put this question out there to all of you before I put in a call to the MDCH.

This is weird I got my renewal app from the state a month before. Then I got my card in 2 weeks after I sent it in. I dont get how they are doing it? crazy. Needless to say I was shocked when I got my card so fast, shocked I tell ya!

Thanks all for the replies.

Dropped off some medibles to my patient today and YIKES--their card said NO Caregiver on the back!!! Now I will have to deal with the state and their screw up. Definitely don't like the idea that I'm over in the plant count now. First I heard of this kind of mistake. And I know that we sent in the correct paperwork, checked it twice before sealing the envelope too.

Wish me luck...

I don't see why the state can't send you a letter within the 15 days they have to reject you, and give you a registry number. They are obviously looking these over within the 15 days they have to reject you, so if they don't reject you, it should not be that much more work to send you a form letter with a registry number scrawled on it to protect you.

----Nemo

Got my renewal card in under a month. Still has the 4/20 issue date too. Only 80 of us that has that date and we're the ones that dropped it off in Lansing at the start of this all. Give it 20 years and these cards will be worth some bucks hehehehehehehe.

As far as caregiver cards, our last patients card took 111 days. Give it about 4 months and you'll get your card.

Archived