Actual Laws Allowed Or Not Allowed

ckywarrior

I was just wondering i know that while driving we are allowed to have up to 2.5 ounces but what if I had a bowl or smoking device is that allowed as long as im not presently smoking out of it? Has anyone else come across an answer or experience to clarify

I was just wondering i know that while driving we are allowed to have up to 2.5 ounces but what if I had a bowl or smoking device is that allowed as long as im not presently smoking out of it? Has anyone else come across an answer or experience to clarify

Please use " Common Sense "

Do Not Drive around w/ easy access to Marijuana ...

Like " old-hobo " Said :

Keeping everything lock in the trunk or glovebox , briefcase , safe

is the best ....

Do Not Smoke in the Car ... Makes it to easy for LEO to say

your Driving Impaired .

Always Protect yourself at All Times ...

Using Common Sense is best ... Just remember , LEO is not happy

w/ this new Law and will do what ever it takes to get a Conviction...

When I first considered applying for MM, I thought, "When I'm legal, I'd be able to use it without worrying." Since joining this site, I see messages saying lay low, act like it's still illegal, so in conclusion, I'd still feel like a criminal, though I wouldn't be, I'd still be paranoid, though I shouldn't be. What's wrong with this picture? When state law conflicts with federal law, this is the result. This is in the process of being fixed, but who knows how long it'll take. Knowing Obama said to back off medical users, is a BIG plus for us. Knowing there'll be a directive issued to LEO ordering them to stop arresting those who are legal is a great relief too, though all this should've been done as soon as MM became law, so I hope all this happens soon, for the sake of the patients and their caregivers. Maybe by the time I apply and get my card, it'll be straightened out. We'll see.

Sb

If you have beer in your trunk its ok opposed to up front with you, their gonna check to make sure your not drinking if it is.

If you have have your prescription meds in the glove box or trunk no problem. If there out in the open next to you their gonna check you out.

Same with our meds.

Like Dr T said if we use common sense it will mitigate a lot of the risks.

The guy who taught me about the law used the analogy, If you'd feel comfortable having sex there , its probably ok to medicate there.

Could still be dangerous for some of us...........lol...

If you have beer in your trunk its ok opposed to up front with you, their gonna check to make sure your not drinking if it is.

If you have have your prescription meds in the glove box or trunk no problem. If there out in the open next to you their gonna check you out.

Same with our meds.

Like Dr T said if we use common sense it will mitigate a lot of the risks.

The guy who taught me about the law used the analogy, If you'd feel comfortable having sex there , its probably ok to medicate there.

Could still be dangerous for some of us...........lol...

:lol: good one

Remember, they might still try to get you on a DUID, if they know you have MMJ or even a card. Keep it on the down low as if it were not legal at all.

Agreeed! stay under the radar! If u are going some where for just the day roll what you need to get thru the day and put it in the trunk, if you get pulled over, dont show your card unless absolutly nesicarry!

Peace!

Jim

I use a rule I learned from those who pack weapons in thier vehicles, use the 3 step rule. I keep all cannabis related products at least three steps from the driver. That way, there is no doubt that it is out of reach...and never, never have paraphenalia anywhere near the driver...just ain't kosher, kids!!!

Peace out...j.b.

• 2 weeks later...

No, No, No... Stop acting like they're beating us!!! WE HAVE the legal right. I drive with my sack in my pocket, along with my bowl. Got the LAW to back me.. Just like the NAZI's use on me!!We should not drive in FEAR of the punk pulling us over. Let's get things rollin' to clear it up!! I'M LEGAL!!!!!!! I got busted in 06 with 83 ladies in my garden, PAID my way out of it. NOW they can SUCK it!!!!! Got my 12...BIEACH.....

Archived