Picture On Id Card

I'm in favor of having them. I am concerned that MDCH will want to pull them from the drivers license data base. Even that will be fine as long as MDCH has their own copy of the database and or can't be tracked as to whose pictures they pull up.

I'm in favor of having them. I am concerned that MDCH will want to pull them from the drivers license data base. Even that will be fine as long as MDCH has their own copy of the database and or can't be tracked as to whose pictures they pull up.

I agree with that, but since you have to have your "ID" to even apply, and the card has your name on it, wouldnt the cop already have your ID to make sure its you? I do want my pic on my card, as it would be easier, but I always have my ID on me, right next to the card I am gunna get sometime...

Good Point. I'm sure that info is shared with many agencies. One of my main concern as always is the security of the database.

Sb

Thanks for all the replies. So far we've got...

Pro: Helps LEO verify your legality.

Con: none yet.

Does anyone have a picture on their card? If an applicant sends in a tiny passport pic will it end up on the card?

Archived