Whats A Good Vaporizer?

http://purple-days.com/

http://www.vapenow.com/Purple-Days-Vaporizer-p-266/

I bought a Purple Days vaporizer a few years ago. It's very small and simple, handmade, and works very well for one or two people. It's definitely not meant to be the centerpiece of a big party, due to the small size. Very economical -- you wouldn't believe that a bowl so small could be effective, but it is. You do need a bit of lungpower to draw from it, but I don't think it's much worse than a bong.

It's developed a bit of a cult following, enough to overwhelm the production capacity of the two people who invented and manufacture it. I still think it's worth the wait, though.

It does have the one drawback of not having a temperature control. I adjust up the temperature of mine by occasionally powering it with a 13.5VDC power supply instead of 12V. That results in the used product looking brown, but not burnt -- just right.

Anyway, my Purple Days vaporizer is my favorite piece of cannabis hardware by a long shot. I love it so much I had to replace the old pipe in my Bob Dobbs avatar.

There is another product like the Purple Days, but I don't have any personal experience with it: http://www.aromazap.com/

I use a V-Tower extreme for home use, and the Iolite for portability and highly recommend both.

Some things you may want to consider in making your purchase is whether or not you want a bag for the vapor or use it like a hookah with a whip. Initially when I bought mine I thought I’d just use the whip “Old School style” but I quickly learned the bag is super deluxe.

I recommend a unit that gives you temperature control, some units are fixed temp and not all herbs vaporize at the same temp.

In my opinion, spending a little more for your vaporizer is worth the cost. There’s no way I’d ever go back to burning my herb. Benefits from vaporization make it well worth the investment. Your herb will go farther, taste better, and your lungs will love you for it.

Bag or whip is a matter of personal choice, I use both. However, using a whip tethers you to the machine. Using a bag is a bit more flexible if you like to wander around. Some vaporizers will allow you to do both, ie V-Tower extreme. Another great feature of vaporizing is odor control. It’s nearly 100% odorless!

Vaporization FTW!

I use a V-Tower extreme for home use, and the Iolite for portability and highly recommend both.

Some things you may want to consider in making your purchase is whether or not you want a bag for the vapor or use it like a hookah with a whip. Initially when I bought mine I thought I’d just use the whip “Old School style” but I quickly learned the bag is super deluxe.

I recommend a unit that gives you temperature control, some units are fixed temp and not all herbs vaporize at the same temp.

In my opinion, spending a little more for your vaporizer is worth the cost. There’s no way I’d ever go back to burning my herb. Benefits from vaporization make it well worth the investment. Your herb will go farther, taste better, and your lungs will love you for it.

Any other Iolite users around? I've been considering one. It sounds like they may have had some issues initially, but that the company has responded well and updated the design. I do very much like the idea of portability and not being tied by a cord to the power plug.

I have tried a wide range of vapes, presently I have a Vapor Genie, which is great for personal use. You control the temps yourself (as much as you can) by adding more flame to the equation. I also use an Iolite, which has no true temp control, and I find to be somewhat HOT for my tastes. I also have a whip style, that I no longer use (as soon as I find it again I'll give it to my nephew...Nick, that thing is gonna fall out of it's hiding place soon...lol...). I use my Volcano daily, it is my go to machine, as it has very excellent control of temps.

In about 30 days, I will be attending the Treating Yourself Cannabis Cup in Toronto, where I will have the opportunity to peruse "The worlds largest vapor room" with several new styled vaporizers to be used by participants. I will try to be objective and give fair impressions of all that is out there...look for my report here...Peace...j.b.

Any other Iolite users around? I've been considering one. It sounds like they may have had some issues initially, but that the company has responded well and updated the design. I do very much like the idea of portability and not being tied by a cord to the power plug.

I have the I-inhale witch is the same as the current Iolite and its nice but very slow.. takes 15 mins to use for one single load and is not really ment to be used by more than 1 person

The absolute best vaporizer you will ever use, The ARIZER.

http://arizer.com/ - Homepage

Check it out on YouTube also. There are a ton of videos show-casing it.

For the price and features you cannot go wrong!

take THC-Farmers advice and get the Extreame Q vaperizor from Arizer.com... I have used this model alot at my local Compassion Club and it is a wonder machine.. you get whip AND bags.. the bags are very nice for more than 1 person at a time (easy to pass) if you buy it from the main site it runs $300 but you can get it from a retailer off ebay for just under $200

ebay sale for under $200

Archived