More Than 99 Plants At One Address?

thatoneartist

I know of at least two cases where the DEA came along for the ride, here in MI, and left more than 100 plants behind. No problem if you have the documentation.

Of course you could call them and ask! :sword:

LoL I'll pass on the phone call... If this is true it all sounds good to me

If you have paperwork to cover every plant, then you are clean as far as the feds go.

Hmmm look at Colorado, the DEA is busting down many large scale medical grows.

Not something Id like to be a test case for myself.

Not something I feel someone should say is OK unless you can state cases which show it isn't a problem

or unless they are an attorney.

That being said there is a man from FL trying to buy a huge warehouse who wants to turn it into grow rooms and

rent them out so it will be tested by the courts sooner or later that is for sure.

That being said there is a man from FL trying to buy a huge warehouse who wants to turn it into grow rooms and

rent them out so it will be tested by the courts sooner or later that is for sure.

I don't think that would be tested in courts. Not the way this guy wants to set it up.

wow. Hey how about you go to jail and prove your innocence for a year of never ending trials. I already did that. That is why I am hear asking questions. If I wanted to call LEO to tell them of my operation for a test so you can sit back and see what happens...well I might as well just bunny muffin a bloody brick while eating my donkey on the way to drive chocolate covered million dollar bills to your house. I'll be right there.

wow. Hey how about you go to jail and prove your innocence for a year of never ending trials. I already did that. That is why I am hear asking questions. If I wanted to call LEO to tell them of my operation for a test so you can sit back and see what happens...well I might as well just bunny muffin a bloody brick while eating my donkey on the way to drive chocolate covered million dollar bills to your house. I'll be right there.

ps...thank you to those with the real answers. I got what I needed

I would not do it! I wont ever go over the 49 plants fed min. I dont need no probs! I can relate to the wait in jail, only dif if I was waiting to get out, I was not proven inocent! No thanks, I'll do mine alone, and in a spot of my choosing, and it will be by the book, as far as law is concerned with overages, I dont trust no stinkin cops, and my pops was one, Was!

on the other hand I will be planting the whole state out doors, I hope you all will join me, if we make pot grow wild in this state there wont be much any one can do about it!

Free the Weed!

Peace!

Jim

72 plants are allowed to a caregiver with 5 patients, if the caregiver is a patient in Michigan.

correct ..

so what about a house in which three such people live?

Even if you had three separate rooms for growing you would still have 72 x 3 plants within the same building.

• 3 weeks later...

correct ..

so what about a house in which three such people live?

Even if you had three separate rooms for growing you would still have 72 x 3 plants within the same building.

Listen people if you need 12 plants per patient, You realy should think of another line of business! Nuf said! :sword:

FTW

Peace

Jim

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/19501-williamston-green-leaf-raid/

Dunning's indicated authorities did not confiscate all the drugs found Wednesday at the Green Leaf Smokers Club. He said police officers left behind 120 marijuana plants that caregivers apparently had been growing legally in the club; under state law, caregivers are allowed to grow marijuana plants for authorized marijuana users.

This is a cut and paste from the raid in Williamston, Mich. They will be having another hearing either on July 8 or 15 but the point is the LEOS left behind over 120 plants on this raid. All in all its up to them if they really want to mess with you or let you get in a comfort zone before they drop the hammer on you.

I would not do it! I wont ever go over the 49 plants fed min. I dont need no probs! I can relate to the wait in jail, only dif if I was waiting to get out, I was not proven inocent! No thanks, I'll do mine alone, and in a spot of my choosing, and it will be by the book, as far as law is concerned with overages, I dont trust no stinkin cops, and my pops was one, Was!

on the other hand I will be planting the whole state out doors, I hope you all will join me, if we make pot grow wild in this state there wont be much any one can do about it!

Free the Weed!

Peace!

Jim

Jim ur my bro man, dont get me wrong....where n da fek do u get that number? everyone ive ever talked to....u gotta go over 99 for the feds to be concerned. not saying ur wrong just wondering where u got that number.

Ill tell u why i need to grow so many plants.... bcuz i can! and when i do there will be a whole lot of disp mad at me cuz their customers just got the real deal real free.

Jim ur my bro man, dont get me wrong....where n da fek do u get that number? everyone ive ever talked to....u gotta go over 99 for the feds to be concerned. not saying ur wrong just wondering where u got that number.

Ill tell u why i need to grow so many plants.... bcuz i can! and when i do there will be a whole lot of disp mad at me cuz their customers just got the real deal real free.

Sure for their concern, but what he is taking about is when the mandatory minimum sentencing starts. I wish I could aford to grow that many plants without charging people. Must be nice to be rich.

You and Phaqh are two boys after me own heart. I won't feel like progress has been made until primo weed is available for $50/oz or less. Like you, I give away what I can't use! I hate drug dealers and drug "dealing". It is a dirty trade. :goodjob:

Seriously why would you ever need 72 plants to provide for yourself and 5 others, unless you were growing with 40w light bulbs.

You ask why I will tell you why I was using the max amount of plants by law between myself and my finance. Rick Simpson Oil that is why we provide Rick Simpson oil to sever , Terminal and Cancer Patients if you have ever made simpson oil you would know it takes large amounts of MMJ to make it and we provide that to them for free

Sure for their concern, but what he is taking about is when the mandatory minimum sentencing starts. I wish I could aford to grow that many plants without charging people. Must be nice to be rich.

If you knew me you would know that I an not rich by any means and with all due respect that was the same statement the DEA made when they were here and were ridiculing me when I told them about the cannabis cancer project that Peanutbutter and I started

Sorry Budhabit,

I didn't know that about Rick Simpson Oil. I was just comenting on this post,"Listen people if you need 12 plants per patient, You realy should think of another line of business! Nuf said!

FTW

Peace

Jim"

Did'nt mean to ofend anyone, but I still agree with my post. I'm not in the business of giving things away, and I dont feel bad about that. A lot of good can be done for michigans ecconomy from this industry, and it should only be embraced by the movement. I provide a quality product, for a verry reasonable price, becasue I can yied high per 12 plants.

I know a lot of you guys look down apon someone who might be in it, to bring their family from pay check to pay check into the middle class doing something thay love to do, and have a passion for. I do believe that medical marijuana program should be manipulated by the marijuana community, becasue I do not see the point in outlawing a plant that causes no harm. I feel lucky that this program doesn't intice corporations in getting involved, becasue of the way the laws are written.

Here

http://www.justice.gov/dea/agency/penalties.htm

Over 49 up to 20 yrs

Over 99 its up to 40 years and mandatory 5 if convicted

Its the number of plants including clones in a single location

Something to think about...Stay at 49 or less

SCROG and LST to maximize yield use larger containers

Archived