One Year Today Since Michael Jackson Died

helpingpatients5

I was watching the one year after his death last night on CNN. I never knew that he had such a sever case of insomnia, and how much it plagued him. As I heard the description of his spiral into the abyss of prescription sleeping medication, I couldn't help but wonder what would have been if the gloved one had chosen Mothers Nature instead. Love him or hate him, he was a talent, and I still love the song BIlly Jean.

Michael Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Off: 248-357-2550

Mbl: 248-321-5393

Email: Michael@komornlaw.com

Check out my Radio show

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:00 p.m.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/realtalkfm

Click GreenTrees Radio

Call in Number 347-205-9718

Say all you want about Michael and his personal life and i agree to a point but you cant deny his musical talents and achievements.

Rob Halford of Judas priest is gay but hes still one of metals greatest ever . :goodjob:

no respect for any pedophile

Say all you want about Michael and his personal life and i agree to a point but you cant deny his musical talents and achievements.

Rob Halford of Judas priest is gay but hes still one of metals greatest ever . :goodjob:

I Have nothing against gay people! I do have a prob with people who screw up kids lives! and pediphiles! :rolleyes: I believe there is a difference between gay folk and pediphiles, I may go so far as to say any one who likes putang is ok with me! ;)

F T W

Peace!

Jim

wow fellas just letting you guys know he died one year ago... thats why i put it in the national headlines forum.. it made national headlines..... burn one and relax....

Thank you for bringing it to our attn! its not like he has been in the news at all! :rolleyes:

F T W

Peace!

Jim

Thank you for bringing it to our attn! its not like he has been in the news at all! :rolleyes:

F T W

Peace!

Jim

pedophile what dont people get who gives a s h i t about that a s s hole he probly paid the docter to kill him so he didnt have to go to jail. sorry sack of s h i t

when he put a carnavil in his back yard what does a pedophile need to attracted kids toys and flashing lights sleep overs in his bed. you want your kid over there.

So you have judged him based on circumstantial evidence. Kind of like someone would judge a person growing marijuana as a drug dealer?

So you have judged him based on circumstantial evidence. Kind of like someone would judge a person growing marijuana as a drug dealer?

dude come on! big dif between a weed grower and a pedaphile!:rolleyes:

Free the Weed!

Peace!

Jim

Being 'gay' is one thing...

diddling kids is quite another thing... at least I believe it to be... anyone that couldn't see what was going on there had to be 'totally' out of it.

And, no, he wasn't convicted of anything but it has been a VERY long time since our courts have been places of 'honesty and justice'... A very LONG time.

IMHO talent should NEVER excuse behavior that can damage another person's life... I don't care HOW much we might like what that person produces.

Oh well... had a few minutes thought I'd chime in.

Lay tah.

dude come on! big dif between a weed grower and a pedaphile!:rolleyes:

Free the Weed!

Peace!

Jim

Did you really completely miss the point or are you just being disingenuous? The comparison was about judging people without knowing the evidence. I have a hard time believing you did not get the concept.

Did you really completely miss the point or are you just being disingenuous? The comparison was about judging people without knowing the evidence. I have a hard time believing you did not get the concept.

Didnt Jacko pay off that family from 92 or 94? If I was innocent I would not pay a dime, let alone MILLIONS of "hush dollars"...

No I did not miss the point, but im thinking you did, the point being he paid off familys of a few lil boys! why would he pay some one off if he didnt do anything?

FTW

Peace!

JIm

Guest Medicinal Patient

No I did not miss the point, but im thinking you did, the point being he paid off familys of a few lil boys! why would he pay some one off if he didnt do anything?

FTW

Peace!

JIm

sweep-under-rug.jpg

Archived