Any Luck With Ordering Seeds?

Green-Nubie

SIngle seed centre suxs my 1 seed got confiscated. Also never use legands seeds they took a month and 60% of the seeds were crushed and were not usable.

well it sounds like you were unlucky. My order was shipped verry covertly cant remember what they put them in, but I remember it took be a few minutes to find them. Making my 4th order in september.Oh ya forgot to mention they upgraded my regular seeds to feminised for free.

Is there any chance that dispensaries will soon carry beans? I just get that sick feeling when I think about ordering from out of the country. And, I'd much rather the money go to someone in state. Indica, I hope you will have some beans left this fall as I plan on doing some breeding this winter. :)

Is there any chance that dispensaries will soon carry beans? I just get that sick feeling when I think about ordering from out of the country. And, I'd much rather the money go to someone in state. Indica, I hope you will have some beans left this fall as I plan on doing some breeding this winter. :)

To not have your money go overseas you have to live like the Amish do. Some of the money must stay in the US because the beans are shipped from the US.

I will be sueing the POLICE That raid me for Non-Compliance of STATE LAW.--- what does this mean??

The way it is written he plans on suing police who raid him when he is not in compliance of state law. Like sue the police for arresting you for murder after you kill someone.

hempdepot.com

I have to agree here

I order from Attitude and have always been happy

HempDepot is great as well. They have some smaller old time breeders available that are hard to find

elsewhere, they are a TOP notch group to deal with and always willing to help you pick the best strains

for your wants & needs.

Looks like I need to order some more seeds to give out as freebies when I find people in a tight position and need

help getting started....

DPC Helping Detroit get a little Greener every day!

SIngle seed centre suxs my 1 seed got confiscated. Also never use legands seeds they took a month and 60% of the seeds were crushed and were not usable.

If that means they suck.... then they must really rock. two additude orders got nailed, not there fault but chit happens. now the single seed centre has gotten all 31 seeds to my door in really good time

Archived