Should They Look Like This?

pearlysweetcakes

I am 5 wks into 12/12 with my First Grow--growing in pro-mix now under 400w HPS-using dyna bloom-I have just posted pics in the Gallery(I just can't seem to get them in here)--I am having what may be?--alot of yellowing leaves-I know that not all leaves make it but I also have read that if I don't have enough leaves my buds will not get what they need--I did not have trouble in the veg state-I have used very little dyna/bloom-they did not seem to take to that as well as they did the grow-I used very little & have stoped & am just using water hoping that would help--soo--are they supposed to ook like this?? all help appreciated!

I am 5 wks into 12/12 with my First Grow--growing in pro-mix now under 400w HPS-using dyna bloom-I have just posted pics in the Gallery(I just can't seem to get them in here)--I am having what may be?--alot of yellowing leaves-I know that not all leaves make it but I also have read that if I don't have enough leaves my buds will not get what they need--I did not have trouble in the veg state-I have used very little dyna/bloom-they did not seem to take to that as well as they did the grow-I used very little & have stoped & am just using water hoping that would help--soo--are they supposed to ook like this?? all help appreciated!

look OK to me:thumbsu: i think the leaves are to fall off just like winter time and i like the Dyna line

If you noticed how your plants shot up the first 2 weeks in flower, they grow a lot so they still need nitrogen. So what I do is continue with the veg fertilizer program for the first 2 weeks in flower, than the leaves wont do this until about week 7. This was the last bunch I harvested. If I can be of any help let me know.

med_gallery_13354_189_406979.jpg

Its normal just prune as you go . :thumbsu:

In my oinion 5 weeks is to early to turn, look at the size of the buds, they would get a lot bigger. Just try 1 plant if you want to try it. The plants in my pics are about 5 weeks in and they havn't started to yellow yet. Not trying to knock this persons grow, just trying to help. A picture is worth a thousand words. That is my grow.

In my oinion 5 weeks is to early to turn, look at the size of the buds, they would get a lot bigger. Just try 1 plant if you want to try it. The plants in my pics are about 5 weeks in and they havn't started to yellow yet.

I agree I like to use a little grow nutrient in first 2 weeks in flower for stretching ,but to late now. Try next time out .

If you noticed how your plants shot up the first 2 weeks in flower, they grow a lot so they still need nitrogen. So what I do is continue with the veg fertilizer program for the first 2 weeks in flower, than the leaves wont do this until about week 7. This was the last bunch I harvested. If I can be of any help let me know.

med_gallery_13354_189_406979.jpg

Nice grow! bud :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

TTHANKS to Everyone--great help--next time I will continue with grow-for a couple weeks-and now i will just water & watch--do better next time :thumbsu:

Sure would like to see photos next

time " pearlysweetcakes "

They Help us to See

marijuana.jpg

You can use photobucket to host your pictures and

use ( IMG Code ) in your Post ...

Flush your plants. Use 2 to 3 times more water than your containers. Chances are, you over fertilized your plants and the roots are clogged with fert salts. I've had the same problem before. After the flush, continue using fert. but in small doses. I recommend using half of the directed dosage. Please post any differences you have after. PEACE

Generalizations are easy to make.

Depends on strain. Some are mostly yellowish by then, some are not. Some are still mostly green, some are not. Could be normal (probably) == might not be.

I know! No help at all.

Sorry.

History is important in things like this. First grow = no history. Get a history of same strain from others and you have the answer. BINGO!

Doesn't look like a big concern either way.

Archived