Newbie, Need Something Specific

Hi all, I am looking to get some seeds or clones for my own personal use. I have been doctor approved and application has been in for some time. Im new. An army veteran, and would need a sativa for depression issues as well as lack of interests and would like to find one for helping me sleep at nighttime. Im in se MI. (len) I am currently taking 12 pills a day from the va. Would like to try and reduce my dependance on pharmacutical drugs. If anyone is able to help me out for little or no donation, please let me know. May God Bless everyone and have a safe journey in your life.

Hi,

couple ideas

The Guys at safer seeds have been helping lots of people get started

Nigel and LLamabox both have been very giving

Here is a link

http://saferseeds.com/forum/index.php

I also have an affilliation with The Canna Collective

which offers some of the best genetics available at fair prices and no crazy prices with outrageous shipping charges( i just dont need another mystery t shirt LOL)

Here is a link for The Collective

http://www.cannacollective.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

Hope this helps and welcome

Hi all, I am looking to get some seeds or clones for my own personal use. I have been doctor approved and application has been in for some time. Im new. An army veteran, and would need a sativa for depression issues as well as lack of interests and would like to find one for helping me sleep at nighttime. Im in se MI. (len) I am currently taking 12 pills a day from the va. Would like to try and reduce my dependance on pharmacutical drugs. If anyone is able to help me out for little or no donation, please let me know. May God Bless everyone and have a safe journey in your life.

Welcome! and thank you for your services!

browse the posts and you will find what you need, sometimes when a new person gets on and asks for things it makes peeps think your Po Po! Just get a lil time under ya, do a few posts, and all will be good, for now try a c.c in your area, lots of peeps there mite help or just hang in there,

FTW

Peace

Jim

drcWelcome.jpg

" notmyname " to MMMA 2.0

Yes... Thank-You for your Services

Please try to get to as many Compassion Meetings

in your Local Area... Try as many as you can .

Cause their all different , some are open to the

public and some are Private to Card Holders or Members....

Try using the Search Engine on the Site... Many of your

Questions have been answered w/ Lots of Good Information

about seeds and Clones ....

Just remember to always Protect Yourself ...

It's a Jungle out there ...

God Bless you Also

Notmyname,

Welcome to the site. There a ton of good information here. From reading your post it looks like you have depression and sleeplessness. Neither of these are currently recognized conditions here in Michigan, I bet with all those pills you are taking some for chronic pain or some of them cause you nausea, so I bet you are well qualified.

Do look for a compassion club in your area to meet people who can help you out.

Sir, holla from a brother veteran, we are having a meeting this Friday, out in Brighton and would love to meet with you, ya never know what could fall out of someones pocket at one of these meetings. If you get the chance, take a look at the site for the BACC. You can find the site by clicking on the info in my signature below...Welcome to the MMMA and the wonderful world of home grown cannabis...Peace...j.b.

Archived