Andy Dillion Needs To Come Out Of Closet

Leon

LEO always endorse the Democrat because of the unions. We need a statement out of him. What will it take for the politicians to take a side. We need to know who to vote for. Why does it seem they are all afraid to say anything one way or the other.

I have no idea who he is...So who do we vote for this year as far as MM That Virgnino or whatever dude and this cushenberry guy? We need an actual spot on here with a list of all local and state representatives for our whole state that are MM friendly so peeps know who to vote for...Unless they have hat already somewhere and in that case scratch my idea...

I have no idea who he is...So who do we vote for this year as far as MM That Virgnino or whatever dude and this cushenberry guy? We need an actual spot on here with a list of all local and state representatives for our whole state that are MM friendly so peeps know who to vote for...Unless they have hat already somewhere and in that case scratch my idea...

Good luck getting a straight answer out of any of them as to their position (Cushingberry being the only exception so far.)

Could (or has) the MMMA on behalf of it's many members request from each candidate for each election, that we ask them to go on record in front of our entire membership and explain their stance on medical marijuana? Would this help us? Is it workable?:huh:

Could (or has) the MMMA on behalf of it's many members request from each candidate for each election, that we ask them to go on record in front of our entire membership and explain their stance on medical marijuana? Would this help us? Is it workable?:huh:

Well it sounds good to me...The only problem I would see is that none of them would mos likely. I suppose they foget that over 60 percent of the voters that voted this law into effect are also watching them....Thats a whole lot of eople that might vote for you if you are pro and if you are not you wouldnt want them to know...Maybe it would at least bring those who do support MM out of the woodwork...Dunno

I don't want to take sides however from everything I read in the national news, the democrats are for medical marijuana way way more often than the republicans. In California three democratic politicians announced this week they were pro mm and prop 19 that was a very big step. We need to push the politicians in this state to take a side. They will avoid it until they feel they have no choice. The more we ask the question of them the more they will feel the pressure. I can tell you from what I read Mike Cox will not be on our side if by chance he was elected governor. We need to be out in front of this. We took a big step forward in 2008 and no one wants to take a step back. A republican in office in Michigan could just do that. Email your reps and demand they tell Michigan were they stand on MM so we all know who to vote for.

It is not, again, my friends, a democrat or republican thing! Please listen folks. All of these people are stateists that truly believe that some group or king or mob or thug or gang or elected or non-elected official knows what you should do with your property and resources. They (republicans and democrats) both have a different spin, but deep down all stateists want the state to be in control. In the mind of a stateist, you do not own yourself but must be subject to the whims of whatever group or person currently has power.

Niether one of these groups (with rare exceptions like a Ron Paul) understatnds and believes that all free people own themselves and have a right to live unencumbered by force or the threat of force from any other person(s) as long as they are not infringing on another person's right to live for their own sake.

So, my friends, we can continue down the path we have trod these past few generations and continue to hope that a "lesser of the evils" will somehow decide more for us than against us, or we can choose a new path. Together, we can all begin to respect the rights of each individual to live secure in their own person, and we can start today by demanding relentlessly and never-ceasing until our laws and lawmakers respect our individual rights again (like it says in our constitution). We do have the power to change and go in a new direction, away from what our so-called 2 main parties have given us and towards the dawn of a new day!! What a world that would be if every person respected the rights of each other individual. :mellow:

Guest Marywanna

We all need to educate ourselves on the candidates,not vote for somebody because he has paid for ads. Think for yourselves and do some research on each person running. Just because they SAY they support the MMJ law means nothing. All of them will say anything to get elected,then do what they want to. Haven't we seen this over and over for years in Michigan? Time to hold these people accountable and reading snippets here and there is not good enough to make me vote for anybody, no matter what party. My husband just lost his job. No stimulis $$ for us. No one is going to help us pay my medical bills. We have both worked most of our adult lives and have asked for nothing from govt. Again and again the working stiff gets kicked in the balls.Now I can have the pleasurable experience of applying for disability. I'll probably die before they get around to me.......and leave my husband with crippling medical bills to pay.

As far as I know there has not been any marijuana legislation voted on by the state legislature so we can't look at their voting record to see how they stand. And since they will not come clean and tell us what they thing what are we to do?

I WILL NOT be voting for Mike Bouchard, Mike Cox or Hoekstra for governor.

Not saying this because they happen to be 'Republicans'... I'm saying it because in my opinion they are 'definitely' AGAINST MMJ in ANY FORM.

They are all straight 'LAW and ORDER' guys that are going to tow the hard line against cannabis no matter WHAT the people of Michigan want.

Don't be swayed by the BS and fear mongering. The 'economy' is going to be 'bad' for a long time to come no matter WHO is in office as governor... and the ONLY hope for Michigan is to 'GO GREEN'... electric cars, sun and wind generated power and HEMP to help replace the millions of gallons of oil we waste every year.

There it is... take it for what you feel it's worth... you know as well as I do ... WE HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO GO... we have tried everything else... take a look around.

VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!

I WILL NOT be voting for Mike Bouchard, Mike Cox or Hoekstra for governor.

Not saying this because they happen to be 'Republicans'... I'm saying it because in my opinion they are 'definitely' AGAINST MMJ in ANY FORM.

They are all straight 'LAW and ORDER' guys that are going to tow the hard line against cannabis no matter WHAT the people of Michigan want.

Don't be swayed by the BS and fear mongering. The 'economy' is going to be 'bad' for a long time to come no matter WHO is in office as governor... and the ONLY hope for Michigan is to 'GO GREEN'... electric cars, sun and wind generated power and HEMP to help replace the millions of gallons of oil we waste every year.

There it is... take it for what you feel it's worth... you know as well as I do ... WE HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO GO... we have tried everything else... take a look around.

VOTE THIS NOVEMBER!

+ rep. I think you have hit the nail on the head. Green is not just good for Michigan economy it is what we need to become self sufficient as a nation.

Archived