Petoskeystoned Vs. Petoskey, Mi

petoskeystoned

Well, we feel very confident in the criminal charges we are facing. Unsigned warrants, hearsay, bla bla bla. Working on the A.D. defense.

August 4 @ 2pm is the evidentiary hearing.

Jennifer is making medables again in hopes of raising money for a lawyer for the upcoming fightto have the children returned to her where they belong.

Please support jen and her efforts.

We also are looking for an mmj friendly landlord, if you have a place for sale or rent.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had a Unsigned warrant also and we are sill in court when the Lawyers ask the judge if he signed he said right in court he did not sign it

i wish you did not live so far away i would come maybe i can get some gas money for the drive their i will see am going to the one on monday at 1:30 in leeper

Well, here it is. We feel confident that we are in good shape in the criminal case. Unsigned warrants, lack of knowledge by the police and courts, and the fact that I am confident that I have always been within my rights and limits and those of my patients. I am more upset that my patients will be outed as a result of this. Let's just say that it would NOT be good professionally for one of them. And yet he will stand up and testify for me. They all will. I am now starting the process of suing everyone involved collectively and individually. For my patients and sister, all of you and the cause.

hope you bankrupt them all!

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, hope all is well..I have been in a recovery mode and haven't been able to get on..

The trial for my sister and I are scheduled for Dec. 13th for 3 days. And we would appreciate any support. We are doing well having settled into a new place.

I understand there are major probs at MaryJ's place?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, hope all is well..I have been in a recovery mode and haven't been able to get on..

The trial for my sister and I are scheduled for Dec. 13th for 3 days. And we would appreciate any support. We are doing well having settled into a new place.

I understand there are major probs at MaryJ's place?

We hope you are ok petoskystoned and Jenn.. Please let us know how it went...

Bump to the top at least. We have been thinking about starting a caregiver operation in Emmet County but have always been afraid of the "Good 'Ole Boy" club at least in Petoskey.

I'm new hear but am appalled to have read this story from my hometown.............it's not the first time and it won't be the last. I am a grower from back in the 'day but haven't grown in years. If LEO are listening everything I ever did the statute of limitations ran out on YEARS ago.

It fails me how a county can ignore something that was passed by a majority of the people and is the law of the land. The one thing these people do not want to do is come to my door with an unsigned warrant, I am too old, knowledgable, and mean enough to fight for my own rights even it that means jail time.

Wife and I have had a tough time over the last 4 years with jobs -- prior to the crash we each only had TWO jobs for the previous 25 years but have struggled since. Becoming a provider, something I am naturally good with, could net me $60K a year which would make things much easier on us, but dang I just don't need the hassle with local LEO's most of whom I know..................

Petoskeystoned good luck, and just so you know, I had one of those T-Shirts from Cecropia in the 70's..................

PS - Rich I just found out this was you, how is court going?

Art, Jess's dad

I assume the "trial" we are all waiting for is the criminal case.

What about the custody case? 7 hours a week SUPERVISED? WTF?

I have to think there is more to this case than just a medical marijuana grow. Sounds to me like somebody pissed off the judge and this may or may not have been related to medical marijuana.

BTW: The custody case needs to be appealed. The decision is appalling. The MMMA clearly prohibits using your status as a patient in child custody proceedings. I know this is between private parties (i.e. the parents) and not against the State but how can this possibly further the best interests of the child?

If this was hear say, then why did not the State Of Michigan return her money...Its not the patients fault the SOM is behind on there processing of applications...end result the state took there money, and didn't put there work in resulting in a family torn apart....our government might not agree with state law but the people did and still do...my heart goes out to the family.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey all.. My little sister is fighting the custody issues the best she can. We feel not only that this has become a personal attack on us and our families as shown in the recent raid last Tues, but that she is being railroaded for the purpose of showing that emmet county is not patient friendly on any level. Jenny has literally been dropped from the trial scheduled for march 1-4 in emmet county circuit court. She had her paperwork and did not have lease on the home, therefore not much of a case. The bothersome thing is the courts not adhering to obvious rules set forth in the law. For instance not allowing her to use the medical defense in a custody case. Silly. Period. Shame on the system. We have truly lost hope here and are flying alone as far as we feel.. Well wishes and such are SO much appreciated. PLEASE don't get me wrong, you know who you are, and we know you care. We are out of reach though it seems, not close enough to the circus down state to matter.

It is horrible that these things take years to sort out in the courts. In the meanwhile person after person is tossed into the test case legal machinations.

Into the gears with all you stoners! Those whose livelihood depends upon prohibition will have it no other way.

I really feel for people who have lost their kids and/or their homes.

The powers that be depend on being able to hit us where it really hurts as an effective means to keep us 'in our place'. In our day and age they go after our kids and our homes.

Hey all.. My little sister is fighting the custody issues the best she can. We feel not only that this has become a personal attack on us and our families as shown in the recent raid last Tues, but that she is being railroaded for the purpose of showing that emmet county is not patient friendly on any level. Jenny has literally been dropped from the trial scheduled for march 1-4 in emmet county circuit court. She had her paperwork and did not have lease on the home, therefore not much of a case. The bothersome thing is the courts not adhering to obvious rules set forth in the law. For instance not allowing her to use the medical defense in a custody case. Silly. Period. Shame on the system. We have truly lost hope here and are flying alone as far as we feel.. Well wishes and such are SO much appreciated. PLEASE don't get me wrong, you know who you are, and we know you care. We are out of reach though it seems, not close enough to the circus down state to matter.

The moderators on this site don't want to respond to this post? Who is going to help Rich out? Is this site slectively screening on who to help and who not to?

The moderators on this site don't want to respond to this post? Who is going to help Rich out? Is this site slectively screening on who to help and who not to?

The moderators just keep the peace.

Is the local compassion club informed on your case petoskey? I am pretty sure Grand Traverse has a large active club. I am not sure how close you are to any club. We do have a lot of people down state willing to travel a hour or two, but 4 hrs and a$100 in gas is tough. Not that we are not willing to do it on occasion. Know that we are all watching and praying. What they are doing to your sister is horrible. And the harassment you are enduring is a true sign of an out of control government.

I wish you and yours all the Health, Wealth, Happiness and Peace that life has to offer.

I have nothing good to say about the FOC.

I can, unfortunately, relate horror story after horror story about the individuals, families and communities that have been torn apart, ripped to shreds, eaten alive, chewed-up and spit out by Michigan's corrupt system of abusers of the people back-handedly referred to as "The Friend of the Court".

Yes, Truth does hurt; But, it sure shouldn't have to.

May YHWH grant you faith, courage, strength and perseverance.

May LOVE prevail and set you all FREE!

FREE The CURE

HARVEST The HEALING

Can only do so much.

I put Rich in direct contact with Eric. That's a direct pipeline to northern press and northern attorneys.

I'm broke and tired. Did everything that I could.

Archived