My Absents Explained

Sympathy-DeepestSympathy-1.gif

To You John and Your Family

Never a dull moment w/ raising Kids ...

I full understand and can relate to what your going through John ...

Thank God my three kids are Grown , Now we have 9 Grandkids ..

I'm so Sorry You and your Family have to go through this ...

If there is anything i can do for you , Please let me know ?

You have my phone number ... I could probly help you out

w/ $20 in cash and 7 grams of White Rhino to help you rest at Nite .

I also positive Rep Everyone that posted here , other then one post .

May God's Love be w/ You and Your Family John

I thank you guys again. I tear up a little every time I read your post. Its hard to believe I have so many friends here. I say again I am proud to be a part of this family. We hope to have Matt home on friday if all goes well.

I know I have been a bit scrambled lately. Well now we start to rebuild....I gueess....he!! I dont know...well not really. Guess I will take it as it comes. Again thanks for my friends. John

Good News- Good News, so happy to hear. This is wonderful, John. Thank you for sharing the good news.

Blessings to you all and a prayer for a speedy recovery. Take your time, its family time, we are here so relax.

My prayers are for you and your family to regain your strength, for thru your strength you will all heal, both body and soul.

We will be waiting for more good news soon. Santas_Helper

Well Matt’s been home almost a week now and is still doing very well. I was going to wait till a week to give a report but we are very happy with his recovery.

I will go a little more into detail now (this is something he is ok with doing). And hopefully it will help someone.

Matt has had a hard road for sometime now. Between several failed relationships, the loss of his job, home, and many problems with the justice system (most were not his fault) the stress became more that he felt he could handle. Despite support from his family he slipped into a deep depression. Add to this mix some very sever GI track problems and it was just too much for a young man to deal with. He tried the only “out” he could think of. This was very close to being his last decision. I dread to think what would have happened if I had not been home to see the “signs” and follow up.

We went through this years ago with my brother in-law. And for almost the same reasons. Its very scary and there is a long road to full recovery (if that is even possible). My wife always looks for the silver lining in these black clouds that some times hang over us. One such lining here is that our family is closer now than ever. The eldest boy (man) is now staying in touch and coming by often. Other family members are also in more direct contact now. Twice in the past week we have even turned off the tv, radio, video games, and all that crap. Went outside, sit and just talked.

I would like to thank all the friends that have stopped by with best wishes and more. Its great to see we have so many friends. We may not be rich with money, but we have a greater wealth …Friends.

And with the staying close to home thing right now I am getting more fulfillment from life than ever before. Matt is looking forward to upcoming events he may be able to go to. As most of you know he travles to almost all the places I go. So he is missing the "fun" for now.

Again Thanks to everyone for the support….we could have not done it without you.

John

Archived