My Absents Explained

Hello friends.

As some of you have noticed for the last couple weeks I have been absent from forums and other related activities. I feel I owe the community an explanation. Very few of you know this but recently we almost lost our youngest son. This was quite a blow to our family and as such I have been focusing all my energy into helping my family cope.

We are still reeling from all of this, but hope to be back to normal soon. Before I left I had several irons in the fire (maybe too many). It was not my intent to abandon anyone. This all happen very quickly. I know some feel I have let them down, but again this was not my intent.

For the foreseeable future I will continue to focus on my family. I will try to return calls and emails….although it may take some time. We are still running back and forth to the hospital, and soon to doctor appointments. My son will need constant care for sometime to come and it is my place to insure he receives it.

Thank you

John Wells

Guest thequietone

Yes John you and your family are in my prayers also. You are where you need to be your family needs you more then we do.

John, You and the family will be in our prayers.. I hope for the best for your son and family.. Family comes first.. I can assure you that many of the people on this forum would back this statement... Take the time you need and be well.. Peace, Love, and Big Buds

I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart.

You all have given us what we need the most....knowing that we have friends that care helps make the load lighter.

Again thank you.

John Wells

John you have always been there for us and devoted countless time and energy for us and are cause so anything that we can do for you is not a problem

Guest Medicinal Patient

I too would like to express my sympathys to you and your Family, John. Bless you and yours and wishing your boy a full speedy recovery. Thanks for sharing such a personal Family matter with us. If there is anything you need just hollar. Most of us don't know the injury or medical condition suffered, but If you need a portable wheelchair or anything let me know an I am sure it could be brought to the rally tomorrow where someone else in your area can hold it for you. Remember, you have let no one down.

Take Care John. Peace

Archived