Becoming A Supplier To The Dispensaries

Bryn33

Can somebody explain to me how I can grow medical marijuana and supply a dispensary? Do I have to become a caregiver and find patients? I find all kinds of info on becoming a caregiver, and being able to supply for patients, but not to supply to a dispensary. Thanks

Guest Medicinal Patient

TSB is correct. Find a patient who will sign you as their caregiver and send in the application stating this to the state along with the check. Wait 20days and if the check is cashed and you haven't received a denial you are legal to start growing for your patient. Then you will also be able to transfer meds to a dispensary. However, and I could be wrong here, but I highly doubt a dispensary is going to purchase meds off of any random stranger. I am sure they are only supplied by close friends or they grow themselves to supply their business. I don't see them buying possible junk meds from people. I bet they only use their connections because they are certain of the strains and quality they are selling etc. Good Luck and I hope you are in it for the right reasons. Your first goal should be supplying your patient and not the dispensary. Welcome to the site. Peace

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

<a href="http://compassionateapothecary.blogspot.com/2010/07/calling-all-farmers.html" style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(213, 42, 51); font: normal normal normal 22px/normal Georgia, Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif; ">CALLING ALL FARMERS!!!

Are you a professional minded and carded Independent Farmer in The State of Michigan? If so, Compassionate Apothecary wants to help you build your own brand of service up by putting it in front of ALL our patient-members as we GROW and GROW!!!

If you want to COMPLETELY legitimize your operation, and want to work with Michigan's premier and fastest growing FULL SERVICE MEDICINAL CANNABIS THERAPY CLINIC, you should call us at 517 243 0413 989 506 6737 989 317 3106 or 517 803 0770

Come help us to make patients feel safe and secure, offer them the best rates possible, and make farming a viable way of life again in a State and Nation that NEVER should have lost that option. It's easy!!! Rent a locker, put your yield in it, and sit at home while we do all the work for you and hand you a wad of $$$ on your command!

WOW! What could be better!

CALL TODAY - we have MORE lockers than ever, and new stores on the way. Come Grow With Us!Posted by Compassionate Apothecary LLC at 7/07/2010 08:32:00 AM 0 comments icon18_email.gifLabels: Medicinal Marijuana

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Come help us to make patients feel safe and secure, offer them the best rates possible, and make farming a viable way of life again in a State and Nation that NEVER should have lost that option. It's easy!!! Rent a locker, put your yield in it, and sit at home while we do all the work for you and hand you a wad of $$$ on your command!

WOW! What could be better!

CALL TODAY - we have MORE lockers than ever, and new stores on the way. Come Grow With Us!Posted by Compassionate Apothecary LLC at 7/07/2010 08:32:00 AM 0 comments icon18_email.gifLabels: Medicinal Marijuana

This sound like a 3AM infomercial. Cash, CASH, CASH!

I have seen a couple of dispensaries advertisements that remind me of the guy on TV with dollar signs on his jacket or the cash for gold guys. I'm not saying it is bad to sell to dispensaries but if making money is your goal then that becomes the priority and you may be tempted into creating a problem for yourself.

I have seen a couple of dispensaries advertisements that remind me of the guy on TV with dollar signs on his jacket or the cash for gold guys.  I'm not saying it is bad to sell to dispensaries but if making money is your goal then that becomes the priority and you may be tempted into creating a problem for yourself.

That may be true, but picture this scenario:  a caregiver takes on patients at a very low cost, then makes up for his expenses by sending his overages at higher rates to dispensaries.  In this way the caregiver can really take care of his patients at a low cost for them, while still recouping costs with the help of the dispensary system.  

Archived