Stupid Or Good Idea?

Green-Nubie

stupid or good idea???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. stupid or good idea???

• go inside quick
    • see how it playes out
    • big fire l8er

Good luck with that. Leo will undoubtedly state that no top = easy access for kids / criminals to get to. A wide open top does not in my opinion = ENCLOSED.

Is prison a secure locked location?

Does the exersize yard have to have a roof to be secure?

Why would a legal plant require more security than a state prison?

That red thing is a VERY BAD, bad idea and there needs to be a roof- but now they already know it's there, it's gonna be hard to defend a case like this, though I know natural sunlight is definitely the best but, although I understand why the grow is set up that way, it is way too risky.. This law needs serious work but the feds need to quit their crap too, it seems they're deliberately going after us and many state leo's are hiding behind fed law. They should go after the real criminals, not patients and cg's but they still see us as criminals and this must change NOW.

Sb

Reactions can vary, on this topic, from one county to the next. Much of these differences depends on the PA for the county.

About a year ago there were a couple of these PA that were asked about growing outdoors and what was needed to be viewed as legal.

I remember one PA said something like a 12 foot fence with razor wire on top would be secure enough.

The main thing is what a PA would go along with. If the PA is going to refuse to run with the case, then most of the time the police won't try to push it.

Show me a prison, even a maximum security prison that has a cage over their yard.

the prison downtown on Gratiot that our buddy Kwame keeps ending up in has a cage over the yard. I drive past it every day.

regardless, we're not talking about pools or prisons here. precedent has already been set, by the grower who set up a double-cyclone fenced (two seperate fences with a dog run in between), razor wired garden last year, and was shut down for not having a roof on it. or was that early this year? I can't remember.

anyway, yeah, I wouldn't risk it if I were you. too much hassle.

stupid? no. just not too wise at this point.

the prison downtown on Gratiot that our buddy Kwame keeps ending up in has a cage over the yard. I drive past it every day.

regardless, we're not talking about pools or prisons here. precedent has already been set, by the grower who set up a double-cyclone fenced (two seperate fences with a dog run in between), razor wired garden last year, and was shut down for not having a roof on it. or was that early this year? I can't remember.

anyway, yeah, I wouldn't risk it if I were you. too much hassle.

stupid? no. just not too wise at this point.

are you talking about Kingpinn's case witch was dismissed last year for growing outside But is inn appeals court

just adding fuel :)

333.26423 Definitions.

3. Definitions. Sec. 3. As used in this act:

(a) "Debilitating medical condition" means 1 or more of the following:

(1) Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella, or the treatment of these conditions.

(2) A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces 1 or more of the following: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe and chronic pain; severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.

(3) Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the department, as provided for in section 5(a).

(b) "Department" means the state department of community health.

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

HMMM Chain link fence as a roof, in a case such as a dog kennel, the walls and roof are not required to be opaque, as long as you need a key to access the inner area of the enclosure. dont forget to post your paperwork as well as a copy of the law!!

Guest Wayne

"Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

While the jack booted thug concerns are valid they apply to all grows, this one may be more obvious. A lot depends on the location. The Red Cross is a bad idea in my opinion, just a big red "here I am" flag.

In regards to the law it is either compliant or we can run with what "security devices that permit access......". So if I can circumvent your security device? is it then secure? Perhaps we need specific rules? 6" poured concrete walls? Steel reinforced roof? High security bank vault doors? You know, something to drive the economy when you have to invest $20,000-$50,000 to create a secure facility. What do ya think?

You know what you could do is build a make shift greenhouse out there off the fence or something put some boards on the inside of the fence so you cant just peer through and see pot plants and the plastic you can really cant see through

You would need some sort of ventilation basically a fan or two perhaps

make a little green house so no one sees it from above or even if they looked over your fence

Out of sight out of mind

Get yourself a good frame of cedar wood or metal pipes or somethin impervious to moisture... get that semi-transluscent plastic

Archived