• go inside quick
    • see how it playes out
    • big fire l8er

if they can see my plants...

they can see this medical cross..

pic

gallery_15288_219_635081.jpg

ok im not a artist, but planes and a helo are up today around here..:growl:

they came over a few times--- figured id give them a sign of what's up..

thinking of making another with my mmm number... about 5 ft long or so..

Unless its in a locked enclosed area

gallery_15288_219_2023414.jpg

gallery_15288_219_175158.jpg

It's Always locked...and all but top is enclosed 8 ft tall fence...

I also have cameras up all over and a mag switch on the gate wired to alarm panel..

Plus they are only 10 ft from house. I believe they cant take photos or look at your "house" or domicile.. with in so many ft of your house... privacy act.. lawyers?? true-untrue???

A lawyer could say that it is my house.. being that deck is attached all the way around and enclosed.... enclosed porch or sun room counts as square footage of a house..

Does a pool by law need a roof then because they way those rules read, i fit the description of a locked enclosed area???

Good luck with that. I vote STUPID. Leo will undoubtedly state that no top = easy access for kids / criminals to get to. A wide open top does not in my opinion = ENCLOSED.

Does a pool, by law need a roof then??

Because the way those rules read, i fit the description of a locked enclosed area???

Don't take me as being argumentative..

I'm just looking for the popular viewpoint of what im doing..

and maybe some leagle advice from the lawyers on this site..

outside is illegal? when and were does it say that in the Law i sure hope you are wrong i have Sean many out side grows here in Mich just saying

ok maybe is doesnt say illegal to grow outside but that isnt a locked secure enclosed area... I also would like to grow outside, and am looking to find Case Law to suport legality of being grown in an enclosuier outside (fenced in all sides, top etc with locks not able to be broken into) anyone know of any case law to suport growing outside in such a manner? I have a friend growing this way and I would like to try it but want to wait till legal precidence is set in writing.

ok maybe is doesnt say illegal to grow outside but that isnt a locked secure enclosed area... I also would like to grow outside, and am looking to find Case Law to suport legality of being grown in an enclosuier outside (fenced in all sides, top etc with locks not able to be broken into) anyone know of any case law to suport growing outside in such a manner? I have a friend growing this way and I would like to try it but want to wait till legal precidence is set in writing.

hope im not the one that get's ran up the pole...

how is it then--- that med farm around dundee got the green light from the state and city... they way it reads they were gonna farm it just like corn... was in monroe evening news..

Does a pool, by law need a roof then??

Because the way those rules read, i fit the description of a locked enclosed area???

Don't take me as being argumentative..

I'm just looking for the popular viewpoint of what im doing..

and maybe some leagle advice from the lawyers on this site..

not sure if the same rules for MMJ apply for pools..... would love to hear from a lawyer on this... not taking you as argumentive but I am considering this for next yr if I can find case law to suport my grow

Rule 333.127   Management of medical marihuana. 

Rule 27. (1)  A qualifying patient who has  been  issued  and  possesses  a 

registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution,  or 

penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege,  including  but  not 

limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational 

or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use  of  marihuana 

in accordance with the act, if the qualifying patient possesses an amount  of 

marihuana that does not exceed the following:

(a)  Two and one-half (2.5) ounces of usable marihuana.

(b)  If the qualifying patient has not specified that a  primary  caregiver 

will be allowed under state law to cultivate  marihuana  for  the  qualifying 

patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility.

I looked up the law online and copied and pasted it here. It says " an enclosed, locked facility". So I see facility as a building, or at least 4 walls and a roof, such as a green house..

not sure if the same rules for MMJ apply for pools..... would love to hear from a lawyer on this... not taking you as argumentive but I am considering this for next yr if I can find case law to suport my grow

leed , follow, or get the Bunnie muffin out the way..:sword:....I don't plan on bringing these in..

Show me a prison, even a maximum security prison that has a cage over their yard. Basically, what the LEO's are saying is if you leave your car unlocked, then you should be charged if someone steals it? Come the fk on already, that's just crazy. If he has it locked up, behind a locked enclosure, he should not be hauled into jail because "someone" "might" steal it. Or even if someone did, they would be breaking and entering, thus breaking the law in an attempt to rob, steal, and/or vandalize. He, or anyone for that matter, should not be hauled in, harassed or arrested as he already has it locked up. Not every MM patient and/or cg has the money to put up a greenhouse in their yard. That's just fk'n crazy bs. Anyway, I digress....

OK maybe is doesn't say illegal to grow outside but that isn't a locked secure enclosed area... I also would like to grow outside, and am looking to find Case Law to support legality of being grown in an enclosure outside (fenced in all sides, top etc with locks not able to be broken into) anyone know of any case law to support growing outside in such a manner? I have a friend growing this way and I would like to try it but want to wait till legal precidence is set in writing.

well we all must Waite till kingpinn's case go's to the court of appeals i think he was growing outside

and got his case dismissed

we will see it sure woul be nice if we could grow outdoors for sure

my take on this would be that you SHOULD be able to get away with this type of grow. BUT, LEO may see this differently. With your comparisons to pools, and the fact that your fencing is high and you have locks, you could win in court. But, this type of thing does beg to have someone make case law out of you. That could end well for you, or very poorly, depending on how it plays out in court. my instinct is to stay WELL within the limits established as generally acceptable. otherwise i am begging to be made an example of, which is something i won't put my family through.

Why is it that a horse paddock (fenced in area with a gate} is considered an enclosure, all it needs is a lock on the gate and it is considered a locked enclosure. This is another example of a lot of differing opinions and until there is a court case and appeal nobody really knows who is right. Myself I have a chicken wire top over my 8' fence, 3 cameras and a motion detection light hooked to a 120 decibel alarm. It,s totally enclosed and it's 20 feet out my back door and I am at the only possible entry point, front side with gate, sheds on other 3 sides. As far as your question goes I think you are good but you know what they say about opinions. Good luck with the grow.

well we all must Waite till kingpinn's case go's to the court of appeals i think he was growing outside

and got his case dismissed

we will see it sure woul be nice if we could grow outdoors for sure

I watched his case very close... his case and the other things i mentioned all will be parts of my defense...

my viewpoint is, it's gonna happen just when...... why im asking the questions now..

Had the copter 30 foot over my house last year. With plants out in open and nothing came of it.... had jungle camo ya know but still..

Guest Wayne

So what does that make a fenced high security prison yard with no top? Low or no security? Logic people. Looks great to me. In my area male plants, rippers, and unhappy neighbors with sprayers full of roundup are my greatest concern. Use the sun it's free, and wait til you show the buds to your indoor growing friends!!!!!

I think you can call that "enclosed" ... its locked...right?

You need to get to work either building a taller fence or tie down thoughs plants

You would be smart to tie them down and arrange them in a way that makes them look other than marijuana

Also you have huge gaping cracks in your fence...I would definetly fix that

Otherwise...nice plants! :D

Outdoor plants are a beautiful thing!!!

Oh, yeah....what is that ...a big red X marks the spot for DEA spotter planes???

I swear we are just so vunerable as legal participants in this law

We would probably never encounter anyone much less LEO doing this on the sly

This is not a M.A.S.H. unit...unless you want helicopters to land

Get rid of that big red "X"

Peace! :D

~hg

I hope you have money for a good lawyer and don't mind losing all you have and your house. If you don't think it can happen I am sure some posters can fill you in. So if all that doesnt bother you then no it's not stupid. I am not digging on you, I just dont want to see another person go down. Everyone can go on and on about how its locked, the law doesnt say... blah blah blah. LEO and Judges dont give a sheit. They will make your life hell. Looks nice to me, GL. I am sure we will be reading about you in the news. And ya that cross is a bit much, dude what are you thinking or not.

That red thing is a VERY BAD, bad idea and there needs to be a roof- but now they already know it's there, it's gonna be hard to defend a case like this, though I know natural sunlight is definitely the best but, although I understand why the grow is set up that way, it is way too risky.. This law needs serious work but the feds need to quit their crap too, it seems they're deliberately going after us and many state leo's are hiding behind fed law. They should go after the real criminals, not patients and cg's but they still see us as criminals and this must change NOW.

Sb

Archived