Ok, Heres The Big Q

Gangie

yes.. 100% true. Read the law itself if you don't believe us! Only problem is when you reach over 99 plants... Then things are considered federal.

Actually, 50 plants is a pretty big milestone in terms of the feds (it is where the prison time jumps to a possible 20 years, although the 100 plant mark does have the first minimum sentence of 5 years added in.).

50-99 plants = Not more than 20 years and Fine $1 million if an individual, $5 million if other than an individual

100-999 plants = Not less than 5 years, not more than 40 years and the fine but limited to Fine not more than $2 million if an individual, $5 million if other than an individual.

Thanks a lot for the input., I am aware of the"laws", just wanted to make sure I was intureting it correctly., thanX again....now here's another one, can I carry more than 2.5 Oz? is that per patient?say i need to deliver to 2 patients, can I carry 2.5/patient ?

Thanks a lot for the input., I am aware of the"laws", just wanted to make sure I was intureting it correctly., thanX again....now here's another one, can I carry more than 2.5 Oz? is that per patient?say i need to deliver to 2 patients, can I carry 2.5/patient ?

Yes. 2.5 per patient. Carry your cards. Cover yer butt.

You need a card for each patient. If you are a patient, that is one of the five cards, caregiver for yourself counts as one patient. If anyone holds six cards I'd be interested on how it happened. 60 plants and 12.5 ounces possession max is what I'm going by, unless someone can point to something different in the law or knows a loophole.

You need a card for each patient. If you are a patient, that is one of the five cards, caregiver for yourself counts as one patient. If anyone holds six cards I'd be interested on how it happened. 60 plants and 12.5 ounces possession max is what I'm going by, unless someone can point to something different in the law or knows a loophole.

....See, thats where im at., so I guess I'll just stick with 5....thanks guys

Guest Wayne

If you are a patient who may possess plants you are not your own caregiver. Unless of course you insist on talking to, and about, yourself in the third person. I would concede on that one. Caregiver's may provide for up to 5 patients 1+5=6 people you may possess plants for 6x12=72.

thats right as long as u do not have a caregiver and this i am my own caregiver is bull u can have a caregiver and u can be a caregiver to some one else but if u set up a caregiver for yourself than u cant grow for yourself.but u can be a caregiver to somone and u can grow for them thats the way i see it

i think you see it wrong you can have a care giver and still grow your own cg doesnt have to be the grower 1 grower patient or cg alot of cg do more than just grow peace

No loophole just the law which says 5 patients plus yourself if you are a patient and want to grow your own. That's 72 plants and 15 ozs, I personally know 2 caregiver patients that have 6 cards

• 1 month later...

no, mezz, not to you. to answer your question, though, no, a cg that is not a patient cannot smoke. unless, you want to push the boundaries and try the "i have to know what i'm growing" argument, which will get you nowhere with leo. not to say a cg will not get high. a cg is to help his/her pt, and that sometimes may involve actually helping them physically smoke/eat/vape it. hard not to get it in your system under those circumstances.

but, that leads me to the point i was making: i'm not willing to push into the gray areas. when you already have leo that calls the DEA on your, because his hands are tied, i am the type that will mind my p's and q's, keep my nose squeaky clean and my shoelaces tied straight.

Archived