Chemo....dayum! I Love Harvest Time!

Wish I had a better camera... :rolleyes:

The buds are smaller than I'm use to, but still decent and dense. The resin/crystal production is crazy. VERY unique smell and flavour that changes as it is smoked. Apologies for the crappy trim job.

yummers005.jpg

yummers007.jpg

No apologies needed, rockinlespaul

those look great :thumbsu:

Wish I had a better camera... :rolleyes:

The buds are smaller than I'm use to, but still decent and dense. The resin/crystal production is crazy. VERY unique smell and flavour that changes as it is smoked. Apologies for the crappy trim job.

yummers005.jpg

yummers007.jpg

Administrators when oh when are you going to add the drooling smily to the emoticon list these pictures are just crying for one ! :goodjob:

Very nice ! :thumbsu:

very nice buds,i copied your shot of the jars on a seprate post(didn't want to steal your thread)Harvest is a beautiful thing,i've got four stains coming in to post over the next week or so...but man that cali-mist sure looks nice..maybe my next grow...thanks for sharing..zb

I was going to post this a while ago but fell asleep..... :devil:

Got to harvest the Chemo finally. VERY interesting smell and taste. Very hard to describe. Definetely passed the test.

My initial test says good for pain and definetely sleep... :)

The Dynamite x Chemo I have (clone Only strain) is a bit more up versus total downer. Still it has extremely powerful medicinal properties. Rockinles I have one of my dynamite x Chemo coming down in about 2 weeks or so. I also have a new strain coming that harvests in 45-55 days. Most of them in 50 days which is off the hook for a potent plant. I should take pics of my Dynamnite x Chemo to try and show off ....haha

Keep in touch.

Archived