Juicy Fruit

Anyone have any info on this strain? I picked up a clone last weekend and would like some info on it. The person I bought from said that it is a solid "up" high and is quite powerful. I also picked up an AK-47 clone. There is plenty of info on the web re: AK. Apparently it is very powerful as well - described as a "punch you in the face" kind of high.

The AK-47 plant is kind of a bit "wispy", sativa looking while the Juicy Fruit plant appears to be more vigorous, Indica looking.

Anyone have any info on this strain? I picked up a clone last weekend and would like some info on it. The person I bought from said that it is a solid "up" high and is quite powerful. I also picked up an AK-47 clone. There is plenty of info on the web re: AK. Apparently it is very powerful as well - described as a "punch you in the face" kind of high.

The AK-47 plant is kind of a bit "wispy", sativa looking while the Juicy Fruit plant appears to be more vigorous, Indica looking.

juicy fruit is very good think its a mix of sativa and indica

I have Juicy Fruit compliments of rbuck. It is a amazing smeller. Good yielder if you grow her right. Dense nugs that have a weird light brown sugar. I do not find it as up as the Blueberry x ak47 but JUicy Fruit is a good solid strain. It's a keeper in my garden and base stock.

However inthe last few weeks the leaves turn really yellow. I thought it was a nute deficiany but it did it all 3 runs and I messed with the nute levels. So it must be Genetic. I have a bunch of Deep Chunk mixes that turn yellowish as well then Purp up under cool nights. Highly recommend looking up CannaCopia a breeder. Good mixes is your a Indica lover. I also stock his Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk and G13 x Deep CHunk for 35.00 bucks a pack...dude seriously you can't go wrong.

Joey weed has bad as- strain mix ups of all the goodies at low prices 57.00 for 10 packs of all the big name BRANDS.

I acquired meds said to be Juicy Fruit.

Nice nuggs, smell and tastes sweet

like the gum on exhale.

I became anxious, tense and it did

nothing for my pain. Intense and

not what I prefer. Like I said though,

I only was told that is what it was.

I'm not Cannamed "savvy" so to speak,

but I certainly don't mind the learning

how to be :D

I acquired meds said to be Juicy Fruit.

Nice nuggs, smell and tastes sweet

like the gum on exhale.

I became anxious, tense and it did

nothing for my pain. Intense and

not what I prefer. Like I said though,

I only was told that is what it was.

I'm not Cannamed "savvy" so to speak,

but I certainly don't mind the learning

how to be :D

Someone gave me a negative rep fpr what I said above..LOL..seriously. Someone must really have issues with what I am doing in the community. fuxin haters...really...WOW. Some people need to get a grip not RIP.

Juicy Fruit is a Thai/Afghani cross. Her flavor cannot be mistaken as she tastes and smells just like Juicy Fruit bubble gum.

The leaves do turn a pale yellow as she begins to fully ripen she takes about 7-8 weeks to meet her potential. She is not a real heavy producer but when you get it right, she is very pleasing.

• 2 months later...

Sounds to me like you got the 2 mixed up...Juicy Fruit is Sensi Seeeds creation. And it is sativa ish in nature. Can yield well..... And AK is a keeper for sure. If any of you need gentics pm me.....Im not new to any of this.

***** Buy seed from reputable sources. Seed bay....etc. Stick to the pro's! By this I mean companies that can grow out the thousands of plants to infact pick the best breeders. Seriouse Seed companie is a great place to start. Im trying to think.....OGraskal,TopDawg and a couple of others are good aswell.

• 9 months later...

Archived