Transportation Safety Administration Lifts Ban On Medical Cannabis In Airport Terminals. You Can Fly With Your Medical Cannabis Now, Even With Layove

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/24534127/detail.html

MISSOULA, Mont. -- Medical marijuana is now allowed in airport terminals.

Medical marijuana patients report no problems as they boarded with carry-on luggage and cannabis plants.

Under the new regulations, patients can fly with their cannabis.

They can even change planes in states where it's illegal.

The TSA told us state laws supersede what it would do in the aviation secor and it would be up to the local law enforcement officials to determine the action they would take based on whatever the person was trying to bring on board an aircraft.

There are restrictions. The final destination must be medical marijuana friendly, and passengers in possession can't leave the terminal in states that haven't legalized it..

Holy Crikeys! I am so happy. I am going to FLA next week and have been worried about my meds. So, does this mean that I can bring meds into the terminal in Michigan and get on the plane with no problem? And then when landing in FLA, I am safe until I exit the airport? Leaving the airport is when the trouble would come?

Holy Crikeys! I am so happy. I am going to FLA next week and have been worried about my meds. So, does this mean that I can bring meds into the terminal in Michigan and get on the plane with no problem? And then when landing in FLA, I am safe until I exit the airport? Leaving the airport is when the trouble would come?

Ummmm ..

Yeah, I think it would not be wise. Not yet.

Good chance you could get flagged and then busted outside the airport.

Yes, this is good news.

Thank you Scotty, this news makes me feel like...

It's snowing outside !!! Well, maybe it's just me.

Our voices are being heard, this small step is a HUGE LEAP for our acceptance

into a way to long closed-minded society. Let's all try to make a good showing.

"Well, yes ma'am, I did think it would be OK to bring this 7'ft sativa onboard!!"

Snow flurry dreams to All- Grow in Peace Santas_Helper

Archived