Clones Available

kingofbuds

well for one i used to post pictures on here a while ago. since there has been so many changes i WILL not post pics on here. shame on you!!

purple mannie is a plant i aquired from a very good friend. who had a 40 year old seed and planted it. well it was a female. it has a heavy buzz. grapefruit type of taste.

king of buds

Disease and pest free clones available. Purple Kush, Purple Mannie and Snow White available. Email me thru this site, thanks.

hello so i have never heard of the "snow white" can u gimme sum stats on that one? i just aquired some white rhino and been looking for white widow clones but cantseem to find any????? maybe u could help out there to.

hello so i have never heard of the "snow white" can u gimme sum stats on that one? i just aquired some white rhino and been looking for white widow clones but cantseem to find any????? maybe u could help out there to.

Snow White Marijuna Strains - The origins of this seed

strain come from Holland and travel to BC. Snow White

has big round fat leaves and the equally beautiful

big fat buds. It usually has a rich smooth hash like

heavy smoke taste. Well known for excellent growth because

it originated in mountainous conditions and over thousands

of years a very stocky, sturdy and disease resistant plant

was produced. Great for the outdoors and

even better indoor or greenhouse.

Indoor Marijuana Strain

Type : Indica

Yield : up to 400 gram / square meter

Height : 150-200 cm

Climate : indoor / greenhouse

Flowering period 8/10 wk's

Harvest: end of Sep

He's not interested in dealing with you Dave.

That's OK I DO NOT WORK WITH AMATUERS. In other words.... anybody with NO PROOF of REAL GENETICS. Thats why I order all my seeds direct then clone. Everyone has bugs in their rooms. Any they buy BUNK clones of a knock then try and re-sell garbage without running is for 3 Generations. All My girls have been test run 3 times. Before I release to the public, to ensure they are legit and I can accurately describe the plants requirements.

If your can has proof and can explain the plant tome up and down then he might get a premium. How ever if he cannot do what I ask then , YES you are correct. I will not work with people that do not know what they are 1. growing or 2. atleast know what the knock off is all aabout.

That's OK I DO NOT WORK WITH AMATUERS. In other words.... anybody with NO PROOF of REAL GENETICS. Thats why I order all my seeds direct then clone. Everyone has bugs in their rooms. Any they buy BUNK clones of a knock then try and re-sell garbage without running is for 3 Generations. All My girls have been test run 3 times. Before I release to the public, to ensure they are legit and I can accurately describe the plants requirements.

If your can has proof and can explain the plant tome up and down then he might get a premium. How ever if he cannot do what I ask then , YES you are correct. I will not work with people that do not know what they are 1. growing or 2. atleast know what the knock off is all aabout.

What documentation can you provide for your Kushman Strawberry Cough cut? Probably about the same as anyone can give with Purple Kush, or any other clone only strain. Maybe Kyle will call us and let us know he gifted the cut to you. Do you want the dispensery's signature on their letterhead saying this cut was purchased at their particular facility in California? Maybe Dr. Greenthumb or Shantibaba's approval before you believe what someone has? Maybe Joey Weed will write us a note saying what you claim is his really is. You may be able to explain your strain in YOUR environment but that doesn't mean it is going to be the same in someone else's enviornment. That is the true meaning of phenotype, you can not gaurantee how your cut will perform in someone else's room, only yours. There are NO gaurantee's with a plant.

There is no documentation or gaurantee for ANY strain other than the integrity and respect of the offerer is what I am getting at. Nothing personal, but you raised the issue. I happen to know RLP and if his son says it's legit, then that's all I need to know. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and this tree is one of the finest examples of humanity I've had the pleasure to meet in this lifetime.

thanks porc,

dlovas i know what i have. i dont want to do bussiness with u jack (I can't convey a point without vulgarities).ive heard a bunch of stuff about you. noething good by the way you scammer!!! you keep takeing from the pot but you never put anything back in lol. your a joke. ive given plenty of clones out and guess what not once not once have i had someone call or complain. matter of fact someone just contacted me becouse his last ones grew so awsome. no im not tryn to brag neither.

king of buds

Archived