Where Is Some Grand Daddy Purple Genetics?

Brandan

clone only, seeds would only be a hybrid and not the true representation you are looking for. nobodys done an IBL of her yet.

careful of the fake GDP going around. maybe it was real thing but it didn't impress me much either way. it does yield and got semi purple for me, smelled like fruit loops. not a keeper but i'm not sure she was legit.

I read somewhere that it is actually Querckle x Big Bud but not really sure...

well darn, i guess i am going to have to find another purple, I saw one on attitude called 'Da Purps" but idk, i will have to do some looking for a really good purple.. wish me luck, if u guys know of any good reliable purple genetics and where to order them or find them please let me know. save me a little work lol

maybe purple urkle x big bud, maybe mendo purps just renamed. not sure. i saw purple clones clones offered up on here today. not to burst your bubble but purple buds can't compete with green when it comes to potency. bag appeal is nice but looks alone can't get you high.

try some nirvana strains, lots of purple phenos from their purple skunk crossed to everything they sell.

I read somewhere that it is actually Querckle x Big Bud but not really sure...

well darn, i guess i am going to have to find another purple, I saw one on attitude called 'Da Purps" but idk, i will have to do some looking for a really good purple.. wish me luck, if u guys know of any good reliable purple genetics and where to order them or find them please let me know. save me a little work lol

This is from the Apothecary about Grand Daddy Purple:

Her ancestors have grown in the hills of Northern California for over two decades, where her phenotypes have been known by many different names including Grape Ape, Purple Erkel, and Grandaddy Grape Ape.

As an indoor crop, Granddaddy Purple is equally happy in hydro or soil. With a pure indica heritage, this plant is predisposed to a short bushy stature. Granddaddy branches extensively, making her less than ideal for SOG style grows, but she can be trained to make an awesome super crop garden. When left to her natural tendencies, this strain will make a nice big shrub that reaches about 3 feet indoors or up to 8 feet outdoors. She is a hardy grower with tight internodes and dense dark green to purple leaves.

Granddaddy Purple is easy to work with throughout her growth cycle. She likes a cool temperature, between 70-80 F, and can be very forgiving so long as she is adequately watered. Due to her high resin output and dense structure, this plant can be alluring to mites.

Granddaddy Purple finishes her flowering cycle in 8-9 weeks. The buds are dense green nuggets that gain royal purple hues as they mature. Depending on the size she is allowed to reach, Granddaddy Purple can yield between 0.5 and 3.5 ounces apiece. outdoor plants will really deliver, with potential yields between 8 ounces and 5 pounds.

There is a potent, undeniable grape tinge to this plant' aroma, and a sweet grape taste that lingers subtly on the tongue. Granddaddy Purple's effects are enduring, with a smooth even feeling throughout. For an indica, her buzz is surprisingly alert and energetic rather than sedating. This is a good smoke for walking in the high meadows and swimming in the lake afterwards. Medicinally, this varity has given relief to cancer / chemotherapy patients. Granddaddy Purple has taken first prize in no less than four pot competitions: The Inglewood Medical Cannabis Cup in 2004, and the Green Cup in 2004, 2005, and 2006.

So perhaps, looking for one of the phenos would be an easier find? Sorry couldn't be more help. I do hope you find what you are looking for.

Thanks alot rev.. Maybe I can find some Grape Ape, I saw online at attitude I believe some Querkle but it was 100 and something for the seeds :( I don't know, eventually I'll have a purp strain I like and will hold on to it for dear life lol but my search continues... Again thanks for the help guys..

• 2 months later...

I've a few purple strains including yer purp yer looking for. I've breed a couple purple strain for our club but not ready yet. Still cubing so will be a while till I release anything. BC bud depot has the beans yer looking for.My michigan purple lights is killer so good things to come soom hehehehehehehehe.

That plant is purple from stress not genitics.If the leafs are purple ya have issues not purple genitics. My purple girls have green leafs but purple buds and has nothen to do with stress or issues. Hell I can take a mexy bag seed plant and turn the leafs purple by dropping room temps or starving the poor thing to death in bloom. Give me a bit and I'll show ya REAL purple girls hehehehehehehehehe

That plant is purple from stress not genitics.If the leafs are purple ya have issues not purple genitics. My purple girls have green leafs but purple buds and has nothen to do with stress or issues. Hell I can take a mexy bag seed plant and turn the leafs purple by dropping room temps or starving the poor thing to death in bloom. Give me a bit and I'll show ya REAL purple girls hehehehehehehehehe

Nah. I have flowered strains that have purple buds, sugar leaves as well as stems and fan leaves. 1100 ppm hydro and a nice cozy room temp. Gotta disagree there buddy. ;)

those r rockin plants rockinlp

RLP - What was that beauty's name again? I saw the original thread where you posted those, and made BG jealous (a bit). I just can't find it right now.

Kruzty, i should come down and visit you guys some time. I have friends in Berrien and E-burg. our band used to practice every Monday in Edwardsburg. Man, to have that much time in my life again..... LOL

Check out BC Bud Depot. They do not have Granddaddy purple but they do have " The Purps "

From their site: A strain of legend, The Purps has gone on to win many awards in recent years as some of the best tasting smoke the world has ever seen. Dense yields of pure purple. The taste is soothing, the buds dank, the bouquet is tantalizing euphoria. The high is both uplifting and soaring, with a zero burnout factor and a deep purple grape taste that lingers forever. If you want a garden so dank that you will start questioning the true meaning of life - go with The Purps. A First Place Strain Of The Year and a Two-Time BC Bud Depot Cannabis Cup Winner.

Product Information

Name: BC Bud Depot - The Purps ✯

Genetics: Sativa / Indica Hybrid

Specifics: Mendo Purps IBL Flavour: Tantalizing grape taste

Flowering Time: Indoor: 7-8 weeks / Outdoor: Late-September

Yeah yer right I've only been at it for 25 years so have no clue on a stressed plant when I see one,,, lmao........

I never said that. I'm sure you could teach me a bunch of things with that experience, just sayin it's possible to get purple anywhere on a plant without stressing it at all long as the purple phenos are present.

Peace

Archived