Auto-Flowering Strains.help! I'm Stuck!

Eggybuddy

Ok, here's the situation:

I was in a hurry to order some genetics on-line and I ordered some Hindu-Kush 'auto=flowering' pee wee variety that's supposed to make good hash. And they are sending 2 extra variety of Roadrunner and and Haze.

So I get 7 of these genetic female beans.

I tried to cancel the order and they already sent the beans. My wife is wants to kill me!

I know absolutely nothing about these auto-flowering plants. I have always grown 'photo-sensitive' Marj. plants.

Apperently, breaders have crossed a Ruderalis?sp. plant with many strains to eliminate light sensitivity to the plants. So they grow under constant 20 hr. light for example.

The beans are on there way, like it or not so I was wondering, since these plants are so small, do I s.o.g. the whole thing? Until I can order the photo-sensitive variety that we want?

I assume that the plants that i ordered are for the beginner/knucklehead that just wants to plant his beans and watch em grow like jack&the bean stalk..and if he screws up the conditions,,the strain will like make it through a nuclear winter if it had too, :rolleyes:

It can't be easy to clone a variety that is in a constant state of flowering. I just hope this goes alright.

Thanks and if anyone knows about these type of plants, I would appreciate the input!! :))

dont be upset.. grow them out.. u dont need 2 grow rooms just 18 hrs of light all the way thu till harvest

i was smoking some auto flower buds last week at G3C and it was superior smoke!

edit- or 20 hrs light, 24 hrs light etc cuz it will autoflower automatically no light amount trigger

dont be upset.. grow them out.. u dont need 2 grow rooms just 18 hrs of light all the way thu till harvest

i was smoking some auto flower buds last week at G3C and it was superior smoke!

edit- or 20 hrs light, 24 hrs light etc cuz it will autoflower automatically no light amount trigger

I was saying that 20/4 gives the max production. 18/6 works fine.

any one know where to get sum auto flower beans localy?

No, that's why i got em from Attitude.

I don't know of any source like that in Michigan.

I would only trust a breeder like MrNice or Greenhouse

My wife is my caregiver and she has chosen

Greehouse White Widdow reg. 10 beans, 50 clams.

MrNice was outta everything.

I researched this strain and,,,it clones like a dream,

It's a medical strain which is what I want.

This is what I wanted to order in the first place.

If my caregiver (wife),is only allowed to have 12 plants,I want them puppy's to provide me enough medicine to make it worth my while?

auto flowering strains vary wildly in how big they will get and how much they will produce. some will be upwards of a meter tall, and others will be little 8 inch dwarfs that yield so little - is it really worth it to save a month at the most?

do your research on the autoflowering strain you are considering before you buy it.

Those Hindu Kush can be grown into some good smoke, that is for sure. As others said, give them as much light as you can, and do it for 18+ hours a day.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65606 is a good forum for auto's. You'll soon find that the smoke can rival many photo period strains.

sour60 is some of the best smoke I've ever had.So good that I'm growing some.

You picked one of the lower yielders, but it'll be ok.

I would run all 7, and order your next seeds now, or, find some clones for your remaining 5 plant spots.

While you grow out the HK, you can be waiting for your photo strains to arrive, or, be vegging your clones.

Then You'll have some nice smoke while you are waiting for your next ones to finish.

Then, when the 7 finish in 60 days, you can start 7 more photo's, and be into the swing of perpetual harvesting..

HTH

We are being care about the next 10 we order. There are so many good candidates, it is literally mind boggling.

The Greenhouse White W. looks EXTREMLY photo-sensitive and a real high yeilder with elite clone possibilitys so..

I have done my homework...the WW strain,i know it's a knock off to Black Widow, from Greenhouse breeder is in a good price range,,they are NOT feminized which is what I want,,because I may want to farm the flourestience of a strong male plant..They are NOT auto,,in fact, for WW it says total dark in the pot,no water of course, for 1 week before harvest. WW seems like the best bet to get a bulk of good Med Marj...I know I'm gonna get advice to go to MrNice for genetics...Greenhouse just seems like it's in the top 5 for trustworthy selective breeding so..

But in the mean time yes,, these smaller auto variety will be , kind of cool for me ,that's why Im getting those too.

I hope I'm not putting anyone to sleep here and,,lol,,I appreciate all the input!

If you want a good localy breed auto-flower strain you need to go no farther than Flint to G3C

One of the board memebers has a strain called "Spyder" that has been featured in a spread layout in The Michigan Medical marijuana magazine that is super delicious!

I dont have any contact info at this time but if you go see Laili (Laylee) at the club she will turn you on to her husbands beans. She will prob be in the office or helping people up front as she is almost always there and a true dedicated board memeber of G3C

LMFAO there so pollen chuckers through and through

:rolleyes: yeah yeah yeah , rub it in...lol.

We are lookin at Seedsmans WW. I know it's knock off to the original at MrNIce...But MrN isn't so nice when it comes to price.

Seedsman claims that:it's the most potent cannabis on Earth and is named for the abundance of trichomes, giving the plant a whitish tint. It is also one of the more powerful strains of marijuana (alongside AK-47 and Afghan Kush) with a very high 20%-25% THC content.

White Widow cannabis seeds are (60%/40%) indica/sativa cross-strain and is best suited to indoor cannabis cultivation. Our original cannabis seeds grow as high as 35-80 cm with the yield up to 450 gr per m2. It's suggested to flower (12 hour light) this marijuana variety for 8 weeks, but 10 weeks will really give you the crystals you are after. Try to turn the lights off altogether the final 2 weeks of the flowering cycle- or at least down to 8 hours. This keeps the flowers from re-growth and stresses the plant into giving up its last drop of goodness as crystal to protect the flower! The buds have so much THC on them that it is hard to see them at all.

I have looked at some of the results of these plants on the web and here locally and, we are gonna go with 10 non-feminized (so we can get a male and make our own friggin seeds) And these beans are real reasonable, only 30 bucks with the shipping and all and they send you another one of the pee wee auto some plant called 'Roadrunner' for free.

What if I cross a Photo-sensitive WW, with say a auto 'Hindu-kush'? Couldn't I breed my own shorter finishing WW with the smaller plant characteristics of the HK? Hmmmmm...I have read something about,,,,ruderalis strain is not a strain that a person EVER wants to mix with there genetic lines.......so I'm gonna research that one...

Everyone finally sawing logs in this thread :lol: ?

auto flowers are for people with issues.... u need to harvest b4 the cops fly over..... u need to stay small so no one sees it.I am just guessing the poster is legal....get a good mom grow clones not much difference besides the yield and quality of smoke. ive tried 4 dif aufo, grew out one. id rather spend that money on com schwagg....

auto flowers are for people with issues.... u need to harvest b4 the cops fly over..... u need to stay small so no one sees it.I am just guessing the poster is legal....get a good mom grow clones not much difference besides the yield and quality of smoke. ive tried 4 dif aufo, grew out one. id rather spend that money on com schwagg....

You guess is correct. The posters Caregiver if 'finally' legal to grow.

A good clone could have been the least expensive way to get us started, and I appreciate that great suggestion.

If I can find the elite clone that I'm looking for from a good grower,,I would certainly scoop one of those up as well.

I appreciate any opinions people have with these fem.auto seeds.

I'll post in a few weeks and describe how these seeds do.

who knows, some of these autos may surprise me.

Archived