Anyone Want To Go Boating?

Hello all. I live in Livonia. I'm looking to go out on the boat today (Sat) but don't like going alone. Does anyone want to go? It's a smaller boat so it's best with 2. Typically I put in at Belleville lake, ride around a bit, drink a few brewskis, medicate, fish a little (I don't care if I catch anything). I'm open to meeting new people so here's the deal:

- I am 50, single

- I prefer staying away from the people and LEO

- I'd love to meet a lady with same interests

- I'm quiet, don't cause trouble, and mostly stay to myself

- You must bring your own medication and money (for beer, sandwiches, small fuel donation)

- If you bring medication you must be legal

- You must be agile enough to get into and out of a boat without help

- You must be able to meet me at Belleville lake (I-94/Belleville rd) no later than 3pm

- Seasickness and puking are frowned upon as is loud obnoxious behavior

Boat is a 21-ft open bow with a V-8. Runs good, looks crappy.

Call Jim 734-542-0429 ASAP if you are interested.

hope you found a boating friend,as a female myself,chicks usually need a little more notice,haha we got all that primping to do,just a little heads up for next time is all,not that I could go,hubby would take a little offense to me going,Im sure,just trying to help ya out there for next time....... <_<

What a bunch of muffin makers you people are. (All except the one lady who offered advice). I offer up a day of boating; all you have to do is pay for your own consumables because I AINT RICH. It's not even my boat cause I can't afford one. And all you people do is make fun of me and my offer. FYI, a "date" is a prearranged meeting with someone you know. I was not offering a free date. I don't see anywhere in my post the words "women only", "expectation", "looking for a date" or "please primp up". Nor did I see "please post your stupid pictures" or "please post your current political agenda".

I thought I'd use this forum to try to hook up with someone of similar interests and ethics for a low-key day of sun and fun but I can see that no such person exists on this site.

Some said, "Welcome to the site" and then pummeled me with insults.

Is this truly what this site is supposed to be about? If so, then I don't want to be a member. Take your insults and put them where the sun is not.

MODERATOR- take note please

What a bunch of muffin makers you people are. (All except the one lady who offered advice).

I would be into a afternoon of boating fishing ext. Although I can not, being a quadriplegic makes stuff like that difficult. I don't understand the heckling. All you did was put YOURSELF out there that you are single man looking for friendship male or female. Don't be put off by the few, most here are alright. Seems like no matter what you post someone has something negative to say because they only read what they want to see.

LITLJON

Personally " jvizzacc " I meant No Harm by my Post ...

Nor was i trying to insults You ....

I apologize if You took it the wrong way ...

I was just trying to be funny w/ You ...

and Welcome You to MMMA ....

I guess i should of Suggested to you that

you attend some local Compassion Meetings ,

So that people would get to know you ,

Especially w/ you only having 3 post ...

To the best of my knowledge this Site is here

to offer help w/ anyone medical marijuana needs ...

I'm just not sure making Friends over the internet is

the best ideal ? I rather meet a person face to face and

get to know them better before i start a friendship w/ them .

But Everyone is Different ...

Again I'm Sorry for interfer w/ Your Post and i wish you

the Best of Luck finding a friend here ...

yeah dont take offense man,just dude's doing what they do best BSing,lol,stick around,you know somethings never change right,remember the boys locker rooms in HS? I heard they could be ruthless...... :rolleyes:

and you never know what could happen for ya,heck you might even find a 30 yr old that could fish,drink beer,and roll a fatty,,now wouldnt they all be jealous?? hahaha.

Hello all. I live in Livonia. I'm looking to go out on the boat today (Sat) but don't like going alone. Does anyone want to go? It's a smaller boat so it's best with 2. Typically I put in at Belleville lake, ride around a bit, drink a few brewskis, medicate, fish a little (I don't care if I catch anything). I'm open to meeting new people so here's the deal:

- I am 50, single

- I prefer staying away from the people and LEO

- I'd love to meet a lady with same interests

- I'm quiet, don't cause trouble, and mostly stay to myself

- You must bring your own medication and money (for beer, sandwiches, small fuel donation)

- If you bring medication you must be legal

- You must be agile enough to get into and out of a boat without help

- You must be able to meet me at Belleville lake (I-94/Belleville rd) no later than 3pm

- Seasickness and puking are frowned upon as is loud obnoxious behavior

Boat is a 21-ft open bow with a V-8. Runs good, looks crappy.

Call Jim 734-542-0429 ASAP if you are interested.

Fishing is my 3rd favorite activity, right behind hunting and exploring abandoned buildings!

Ever been up to Kensington? It is a beautiful lake but they have a speed limit..

Strawberry Lake is very nice too and they have ZOOKEY LAKE tavern that you can dock at to go in and eat / drink!

Shoot me a PM the next time, maybe we can meet up..

The way you spoke at people in your last post for attempting to have some fun with you tells me you suffer from something simular to a broken heart. I can assure you that people here generally are kind hearted and mean no harm to anyone. I honestly had no intent of hurting your feelings or poking fun at you. I was hoping to have fun with you. I believe you may be guilty of taking peoples comments too serious and we perhaps didn't take your post serious enough. I ment it when I wished you luck finding a lady friend.

I swear the ladies will be more receptive to you if you can lighten up a little and not let total strangers on the internet stir you up so much. Women love a guy who can take a joke. Not attempting to change you - just attempting to help you.

Peace

Exactly what I was thinking. Too funny!

A girl who likes to fish, drink beer and roast joints around 50 years old sounds impossible. I wish you the best and hope you find her!

It is definitely Not Impossible to find a woman who likes to fish, drink beer and burn around age 50! I am 52, fish, drinking beer and burning a fattie just so happen to be some of my favorite pasttimes except now, FOOTBALL is here and that has definitely replaced fishing! lol...there are a lot of us ladies who just enjoy food(BBQ), beer, sports(fishing, baseball, football or even foosball) and hanging out with friends! Anyway, Hi everyone. The name is julie and i am in the rural town of Mason...

I do have a sense of humor! A huge one! Try being friends first (I am a newbie) before you insult. I certainly avoid making fun of strangers. Once friends, fair game! ENough of that.

Broken heart? Some people are pretty darn smart. YES. A broken heart. We were together for years but the whole time she was stealing from me and lying about it. Eventually she got angry enough to turn me into the police for pot. They raided my house and tore it apart whilst I had a shotgun in the back of my head. I had never been arrested before that or since then. As a professional now with a police record I was unable to get a job in this tough economy. Her anger cost me $500,000 (no job for 4 years, had to cash in my retirement to live, etc). So yes, I got hurt.

Now I know that there are good people out there. And there are plenty of good ladies. There are also plenty of jerks and freeloaders.

Perhaps I was being a bit overcautious by stating "rules". I just wanted to be clear from the get go this was not a free invitation to come out and party on Jim's dime. I am ready to meet new people again but again, perhaps a bit overcautious.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

Jim

Archived