Sept 1St Protest,candi And Bill Pleading For Help

I know we are doing the protest on Sept 8th,however this was on Candi's FB page,she is pleading for help and since they took her PC,I thought I'd post it here for her.

WE WILL PREVAIL IN THE END OF THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PROTEST TUESDAY AT 1PM AT WATERFORD DISTRICT COURT BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL NEED YOUR SUPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM BARRED FROM MY DISPENSARY AND COMPASSION CLU...B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hOWEVER THE CAFE WILL BE OPEN TODAY FOR USUAL BUSINESS!!!! ONCE AGAIN PLZ SUPPORT US i AM BEGGING YOU!

WE HAVE BEEN SETTING THE WAY (SENCE FEBUARY) AND WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD TO SET THE LAW THIS WILL GO TO THE SURPREM COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i AM TRYING TO LAY LOW FOR A FEW DAYS!!!!

tHEY HAVE RAPED BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WE HAVE NOTHING RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO MONEY (THEY TOOK IT ALL) i HAVE NO CAR (THEY TOOK BOTH CARS)

I AM ON A BORROWED COMPUTER, AS THEY HAVE MINE TOO!

oH AND IF ANYONE HAS A PATIENT WITH THE NAME OF CANDICE AND JEFFERY GREEN BEWARE THE ARE UNDERCOVER LEO'S!!!!!!!! WITH FORGED PAPERWORK!!!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL

CANDI AND BILL

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=742494565&v=wall&story_fbid=121714234547848

I know we are doing the protest on Sept 8th,however this was on Candi's FB page,she is pleading for help and since they took her PC,I thought I'd post it here for her.

WE WILL PREVAIL IN THE END OF THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PROTEST TUESDAY AT 1PM AT WATERFORD DISTRICT COURT BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL NEED YOUR SUPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i AM BARRED FROM MY DISPENSARY AND COMPASSION CLU...B!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hOWEVER THE CAFE WILL BE OPEN TODAY FOR USUAL BUSINESS!!!! ONCE AGAIN PLZ SUPPORT US i AM BEGGING YOU!

WE HAVE BEEN SETTING THE WAY (SENCE FEBUARY) AND WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD TO SET THE LAW THIS WILL GO TO THE SURPREM COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i AM TRYING TO LAY LOW FOR A FEW DAYS!!!!

tHEY HAVE RAPED BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WE HAVE NOTHING RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO MONEY (THEY TOOK IT ALL) i HAVE NO CAR (THEY TOOK BOTH CARS)

I AM ON A BORROWED COMPUTER, AS THEY HAVE MINE TOO!

oH AND IF ANYONE HAS A PATIENT WITH THE NAME OF CANDICE AND JEFFERY GREEN BEWARE THE ARE UNDERCOVER LEO'S!!!!!!!! WITH FORGED PAPERWORK!!!!

LOVE TO YOU ALL

CANDI AND BILL

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=742494565&v=wall&story_fbid=121714234547848

what court procedings and for who that day?

Gee we know how they feel when Leo came inn on us we have never been the same their is a court date here in Ferndale Sept. 2 at 1pm

but something does not sound right to have a court date so soon i know they are upset to say the least but this will take years to go though i know the supreme court will take even longer

the best thing for her to do now is write down every thing that happened this will help a lot thats what Greg and Brad told us to do

let them know that we support them

Yes that's a great idea to show up at their court date and fill the seats with friendly faces, let them know there's a LOT of ppl who really do care. Look presentable, etc. I may never meet them but I do support them in their efforts. I hate to say I'm not surprised this happened. Anyone I know involved with MM should be forewarned. I'm doing my best to spread the word about what's going on. :( Sb

It would probably be better to show support in the courtroom as opposed to having a protest that day. We could actually end up hurting them by ticking off the judge. If you fill the court room, then the judge will know they have support. The Judge has not ruled against them yet. Be very respectful and show respect for the court. It is the Sheriff that has put them in the court room. JMHO, Bb

couldn't have said it any better BB...great advice....we have to show the LEO that we are in compliance and not to cause any trouble that would further bring harm to a cause that is under attack.

Not A class act, but they are a future class action! :thumbsu:

Please explain to me what it is going to take to get a class action lawsuit filed is it money ?

Ill gladly donate toward any filing fees or attorney fees to get this ball rolling I am sick of watching law enforcement and courts telling us what we need to do instead of allowing us the rights afforded to us as patients by the Michigan medical marijuana act. :growl:

Archived