Open Letter To Hazed&confused

I have been reading your posts on this forum and it seems that your general opinion is one of disdain for the Michigan Medical Marijuana law. While I'm sure none of us feels that the law is perfect, most of us feel it is a step in the right direction. The impression that I get from your posts is that you believe all marijuana use is still illegal and that the medical marijuana law should not be taken seriously. Could you please clarify your position and confirm whether or not I am understanding you correctly? If I am correct I would be interested in knowing why you feel this way. If I am not, I apologize but would still be interested in your opinion of the Michigan Medical Marijuana law. Thank you.

LOL!The law is a joke.

It's people like you that will ruin a good thing for everyone. Idiots out there flaunting the law, makes people that were on the fence think twice.

If it was "Legal" I would have a store.

Why push it? Get high at home, "You people will ruin it"

I'll suspend myself, too many idiots here.The real growers are silent anyway, I broke the rule.Good luck, dont mess it up for the people that know what day it is.

DEA I'll look you up.

What is the ?Are you a freakin moron? Are you pushin? Did anyone say you could drive around delivering weed? May as well pimp some ho's too, go big or go home.

If it was "LEGAL" everyone would do it.I would have the biggest delivery service in Traverse City, but it is NOT legal.Some peoples kids, too funny.

He is DEA .. what would you expect?

edit .. let me say that I'm glad he is reading and posting.

To understand the mind of the enemy is a good thing in a war.

Simple minds require less understanding ;)

I am referring to the simple minds of those who are against the Medical Marijuana Program..

I think they are also trying to stir things up a bit, and get us to be angry or upset.. Don't fall for it!

Simple minds require less understanding ;)

I am referring to the simple minds of those who are against the Medical Marijuana Program..

I think they are also trying to stir things up a bit, and get us to be angry or upset.. Don't fall for it!

Please don't underestimate the power of small minds with guns.

Guest Marywanna

Hazed,please get lost.Go bother some other site with your useless drivel. It's so obvious you are LEO that I can smell bacon. Nice to know our hard earned tax money is going to rediculous schemes to arrest MMJ Pts. Oakland County,why don't you go after the meth labs in Pontiac? How about the drunk drivers that kill people everyday? I live in Macomb County and am sending a mail to our Sheriff,Mark Hackel. I want to know his position on the law and pts rights.And to remind him that I voted for him and so did the majority of our township.

There is a guy on MLive whose diction and linguistic style fit this guy very well. He uses Sage of the Page as his handle. Forensic linguistics is how they caught the Unabomber. His brother recognized the writing style (everyone has a writing style like fingerprints!)

I may have a career as a troll tracker!!!

ahh the power of the small minded with a gun is truly magnified

Hazed,please get lost.Go bother some other site with your useless drivel. It's so obvious you are LEO that I can smell bacon. Nice to know our hard earned tax money is going to rediculous schemes to arrest MMJ Pts. Oakland County,why don't you go after the meth labs in Pontiac? How about the drunk drivers that kill people everyday? I live in Macomb County and am sending a mail to our Sheriff,Mark Hackel. I want to know his position on the law and pts rights.And to remind him that I voted for him and so did the majority of our township.

The bacon grease smell is ripe! Hazed and Confused = :devil:

Mizerman :goodjob:

whatever. the guy had different opinions than some here so he got booted. thats not right. i read what he wrote- those are his opinions. nothing wrong with that. i didnt agree with everything he said but this is america right?? now we are censoring all these folks that dont fall right in line with YOUR views? you guys sound like LEO yourself and are no better than them with this attitude. the guy had his opinion and you have yours. if you get angry or don't like what people say thats too bad - can't you deal with that? anyone that doesnt think exactly like you guys do is LEO or needs banned. i will not be supporting MMMA at all if this is the attitude they continue to display.

i am ashamed and emberassed for the MMMA. i better watch out what i say right? if i don't go along with what you all want its bye bye right???

then everyone wants to come in and post some sh*tty remark about him. Pathetic guys!!!

the guy was talking about people pushing the boundaries of the law. taking it to the extreme too early in the game and ruining things for the rest of the law abiding citizens. the people that are trying to produce their own medicine -not the folks out there trying to get rich and lets face it - thats what all those people trying to open these businesses are doing. trying to exploit this plant for everything they can get out of it and make as much money as they can. and all the while acting like they are doing it because they are trying to help people. That is BS and you all know it.

if i understand it right - one of the dispensary owners is not even frpm this state and owns other similar businesses. what is this the walmart of pot? no thnaks. these guys are only out for $$$.

so michigan gets this law passed -and compared to other states its pretty good for us patients. but if people are going to start setting up shops and delivery services, the cops are going to bust them up, politicians are going to start fiddling with laws and next thing you know we have a state run dispensary and growing is illegal again. that is what hazed was talking about. these events are unfolding right in front of our eyes people - do you not see that? and what do you do to this person with these opinions? OUTTA HERE!

way to stick together people. how are you going to pull this whole community together and fight as one?

And now the guy can't even defend himself or answer any of the above questions! what are we becoming here????? look in the mirror people!

whatever. the guy had different opinions than some here so he got booted. thats not right. i read what he wrote- those are his opinions. nothing wrong with that. i didnt agree with everything he said but this is america right?? now we are censoring all these folks that dont fall right in line with YOUR views? you guys sound like LEO yourself and are no better than them with this attitude. the guy had his opinion and you have yours. if you get angry or don't like what people say thats too bad - can't you deal with that? anyone that doesnt think exactly like you guys do is LEO or needs banned. i will not be supporting MMMA at all if this is the attitude they continue to display.

i am ashamed and emberassed for the MMMA. i better watch out what i say right? if i don't go along with what you all want its bye bye right???

then everyone wants to come in and post some sh*tty remark about him. Pathetic guys!!!

This board is for patients and caregivers to get support and the information they need in relation to Medical Marijuana. It is not a free speech board. The original concept of this site was to allow total uncensored debate. The results were the membership would turn over every couple of months because of constant feuding. Thus patients and caregivers were lost in all the infighting and the site was not reaching its goal of support. Now, the mods are quicker to stop those who are trying to incite a riot, thus losing a person or two from the site instead of 80% of the membership. It may seem harsh, especially when you agree with the person being band, but it is necessary to keep the piece. The patients and care givers come first, then free speech and dissenting opinions.

If someone wants to post a dissenting opinion they should not use name calling and provocative language.

good to hear he wasnt booted and was just run off like so many others that had differing opinions. this is becoming more and more like a clique than ever before. i have been around here since the beginning. i have seen the good people come and i have seen them go and i know why they have gone away and they stay away.

a few select quotes pulled from posts with no context to understand the comments.... read the threads. read what he was saying. it only does not make sense to the people with dollar signs in their eyes. Wild Bill - if you read the threads and posts is it not easy to understand the points hazed was making??

Guest Marywanna

This is a site for Medical Marijuana,and the things pertaining to it. Post your complaints on Facebook and Yahoo,or even better,PM a Mod if you have a problem. Nobody is trying to "boot" anybody. There are plenty of "stoner" forums to go to if you want to start crap. Rules are you do not come here and start insulting people. Thats just basic civility to other people. Since many people ignore that,they had to make RULES just like for children.

This is a site for Medical Marijuana,and the things pertaining to it. Post your complaints on Facebook and Yahoo,or even better,PM a Mod if you have a problem. Nobody is trying to "boot" anybody. There are plenty of "stoner" forums to go to if you want to start crap. Rules are you do not come here and start insulting people. Thats just basic civility to other people. Since many people ignore that,they had to make RULES just like for children.

You people just don't get it do you? you just want to fight and argue. i am not here for that. this thread was about the comments from hazed. another person was trying to understand the views of this poster. you want to talk about MMJ? lets do it. stop trying to fight and argue and get back on topic here. all these people that replied to me had nothing to offer at all on this topic. just want to talk down to me. its fine, i cant take it. you want me to go to facebook or yahoo? anywhere but here right? now you want me to go away also? thats not suprising.

So you would rather have someone spouting untruths about what the law is? I know dazed and Confused was just that, confused. If he would read the printed word of the law, he wouldn't be confused. Isn't that what LEO has been spouting off about? `That the law is too confusing'. When you start repeating untruths, they soon become believable.

Same way if I was telling people to use gasoline to water their plants. Would you not come on here and tell me I am wrong. And that some newbie might believe me and dose his plants with gas?

this is so far off its ridiculous:

you are saying this law is not confusing? its only not confusing for people who read and interpret it to their liking. He was not spouting untruths that i saw and definitely did not tell anyone to use gas instead of water or anything like that. some people think dispensaries are legal, others dont. some think P2P transfers are legal and some do not. if you believe these are legal that is fine but don't push your beliefs on someone else. i dont care what any lawyer says is legal. its their interpretation of the law just like judges and prosecutors have their interpretations. until their is precedent set its nothing but interpretations.

i think his main message was people that are trying to get rich and make money are going to ruin the rights we were given when this was voted in. people want to open dispensaries and schools and delivery services, etc. LEO is going to nip this in the bud just like they are doing. They are going to scare all the citizens with examples like we are seeing in the papers the last few days and get changes made to the law that will be detrimental to us. the one thing they want to do is make it illegal for everyone to grow so they can still make money off raids and not have to worry about what is legal or illegal grow.

BUT - this is america and greed rules. i hope things do not change for the worse. i hate seeing people get in trouble for MJ just as much as the next guy. I was involved with LEO so i know first hand the gestapo tactics and have been a victim of their crimes.

So dont get me wrong - im not against anyone here. even people i think are doing illegal activities. But we need to stop looking down on others that have different opinions and chasing them off. the guy had some beliefs that were spot on and some here get offended by that and don't want to hear it. So do you guys want to talk about Medical Marijuana? do you want to hear the opinions of registered patients that are only interested in producing legal medicine and acting within the law? do you want to talk about the issues people have with others pushing the boundaries of the law before the majority of citizens in this state have an acceptable comfort level with this medication?

i did not and do not agree with everything that guy says - i dont even know him. i just see how others are treated that have an opinion that differs from others here then they are run off like i said before - like many many other good people. good people that once supported this cause and are now gone and refuse to return or offer any support. if you have been around here for a while, you know what and who i mean.

I advocate free speech simply because it is easier to track to idiots, twits and dupes.

There is also that free unfettered exchange of ideas that has an appeal to some

remember Words have no more power then the listener gives them

I am real good at ignoring idiots, though I still have a lot of work to do to raise my idiocy tolerance threshold

So to Hazed and Confused I say

"bless your heart"

here is your sign

Censorship sucks because humans think

Perhaps my skin is thicker than others

When people get insulting I stop listening or reading and any message they may have gets ignored and sooner or later they learn that.

quotes from jessica cooper the prosecuting attorney for Oakland County:

"No dispensaries are authorized," Cooper said. "No co-ops are authorized."

"New Jersey has one state-run dispensary," Cooper said. "That would eliminate the need for caregivers and eliminate the need for growers."

this is what they are looking to do to us. it keeps the raid money coming in, keeps pharm companies in big profits, keeps LEO and the jails in business.

Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson said he would go with Bouchard to Lansing to urge changes in the law.

“I support the raids 100 percent,” Patterson said.

“When the law was changed (in 2008) to allow the use of medical marijuana, that did not void all other criminal statutes. If you open a dispensary, you must obey the laws. You can’t just sell marijuana willy-nilly.”

He said he believes the public was “duped” about medical marijuana.

“The compassionate public voted for people suffering from the effects of radiation or glaucoma, but instead anybody can get those (patient) cards and it’s become a wholesale licensing of marijuana in the state and it was never intended to be,” he said.

Patterson said he’d accompany Bouchard to Lansing and “ask for very strict guidelines” on medical marijuana use.

quotes from jessica cooper the prosecuting attorney for Oakland County:

"No dispensaries are authorized," Cooper said. "No co-ops are authorized."

Dispensaries and Co-ops are NOT mentioned in the LAW.

"New Jersey has one state-run dispensary," Cooper said. "That would eliminate the need for caregivers and eliminate the need for growers."

New Mexico has 10 "state-run" dispensarys and they cant keep up with demand. New Jersey is a lot smaller than Michigan. Someone would HAVE to grow it. This would only make it harder on patients.

this is what they are looking to do to us. it keeps the raid money coming in, keeps pharm companies in big profits, keeps LEO and the jails in business.

Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson said he would go with Bouchard to Lansing to urge changes in the law.

“I support the raids 100 percent,” Patterson said.

“When the law was changed (in 2008) to allow the use of medical marijuana, that did not void all other criminal statutes. If you open a dispensary, you must obey the laws. You can’t just sell marijuana willy-nilly.”

Funny, I thought that forging state documents was illegal.

He said he believes the public was “duped” about medical marijuana.

Cuz the public was never duped in 37' with the tax stamp act or in 70' with the controlled substance act

“The compassionate public voted for people suffering from the effects of radiation or glaucoma, but instead anybody can get those (patient) cards and it’s become a wholesale licensing of marijuana in the state and it was never intended to be,” he said.

If anybody could get it, why has there only 24,000 patients?

Patterson said he’d accompany Bouchard to Lansing and “ask for very strict guidelines” on medical marijuana use.

Ask all you want, but you know you need 75% of the vote to change "a" to "the"...

Back to the OP, if someone wants to personally attack someone else cuz of there views and/or opinions, and call them an idiot, then they should get banned....

. . . a few select quotes pulled from posts with no context to understand the comments.... read the threads. read what he was saying. it only does not make sense to the people with dollar signs in their eyes. Wild Bill - if you read the threads and posts is it not easy to understand the points hazed was making??

Had there been room I would have been happy to quote all of the threads. I was only asking for a clarification of his opinions. There seemed to be a pattern or theme running through his posts and I wasn't sure if it was what he had intended or just how I was perceiving it.

I thought that I understood what he was driving at but his points did not seem to coincide with my understanding of the law. It was my feeling that instead of piling negative reps on him that it would be better to engage him in a debate and hopefully gain some understanding of his viewpoint. He may have had some valid ideas and just wasn't adept at expressing them.

Archived