Open Letter To Hazed&confused

Had there been room I would have been happy to quote all of the threads. I was only asking for a clarification of his opinions. There seemed to be a pattern or theme running through his posts and I wasn't sure if it was what he had intended or just how I was perceiving it.

I thought that I understood what he was driving at but his points did not seem to coincide with my understanding of the law. It was my feeling that instead of piling negative reps on him that it would be better to engage him in a debate and hopefully gain some understanding of his viewpoint. He may have had some valid ideas and just wasn't adept at expressing them.

Yeah .. brain itch!!

Guest drcanna-pest

I just don't like the negativity and name calling. If we area all patients we are and should be here to help each other. I understand people having different views on this law and how it was written. Yes there are people who try and run an operation or business in the gray area but I really dont think that will make the good people of Michigan who voted this law in change their minds and reverse it.

To change a word on the law they need 75% of the vote. I do believe some things should be added to the law, plant is NOT a plant till it has roots, Patient to patient/ patient to CG / CG to Patient / CG to CG should be 100% legal, Maybe some punishments for LEO added in there too. Overall it needs to be changed to, at least, schedule 2, just like Cocaine if not taken down to a 3 or even 5 on the federal level. But like I said, they need 75% of the vote to change one word on it, so doing this or that will not get the law changed for the worse or reversed.

We are pretty close DrCanna, I am about an hour away :)

you guys are all awsome! different strokes for different folks. You can only put up reppeditive b.s. for so long. So now lets all step away from the computer, load your one hitter, breath deep. O.k. now were ready to move on. Sit back down and lets pick a new much calmer topic. How bout puppies?

Puppies!

(and Rodney King!)

Kum Ba Ya!

tehehe

it has been getting tense in here lately. i think all of the "plants" (not cannabis, but the people planted here by LEO) are intentionally stirring up dissension with the hopes of fracturing our movement. let us all make every effort to keep unity, and the bond of peace. let us show the world that even though we aren't just a bunch of hippies, we can promulgate peace and unity within our diversity.

Puppies!

(and Rodney King!)

Kum Ba Ya!

tehehe

it has been getting tense in here lately. i think all of the "plants" (not cannabis, but the people planted here by LEO) are intentionally stirring up dissension with the hopes of fracturing our movement. let us all make every effort to keep unity, and the bond of peace. let us show the world that even though we aren't just a bunch of hippies, we can promulgate peace and unity within our diversity.

I agree with you.. Or maybe they are trying to get an understanding of our interpretation of our law.. HMmmm

Archived