Let's Make Some Money!

5th

When the voters hit the polls and cast their vote to allow sick people the right to grow or have a caregiver grow for them I firmly believe they had the idea they were helping people curb their suffering.

Dispensary's and people who gain capital from the sale of Marijuana are the ones who are pushing the Grey areas of the law. People should be allowed to grow for personal use and people should be allowed to help a caregiver with the electric bill and supplies for the grow. Nobody should be making an income from the sale of Marijuana, but of course there are plenty of you who have the dollar signs in your sights and you'll be happy to ruin it for everyone who isn't stretching the Grey areas of our new law. Your a drug dealer if your making a living on Marijuana sales and you deserve to be shut down. I feel no pity for those of you who have the narrow minded idea that it's OK to sell Marijuana. You people are making it hard for people who just want to get a little help for their conditions. It's clear that there are numerous people who desire to make money growing and selling Marijuana and you people do not deserve a group of protesters help backing your so called cause! It kills me to read all this protest energy going in the direction of people who are just attempting to profit from our new law. You guys will take time out of your life and stand in the spotlight of the media to help out some person who is selling Marijuana? This has nothing to do with the rights of poor sick people and everything to do with making money. Some of you people are misguided souls who have little education and you can be influenced to stand up for something that you can't even explain. When the media asks some of you questions you sure do a great job showing your lack of knowledge about what exactly your protesting. It's a mob mentality and people get all doped up and stand around all day stoned with a sign in their hands. Every protest the majority of the protesters are stoned and once they start talking you hear stoned rambling that sounds no different then the same BS I've heard for the past 35 years. Go ahead ban me for speaking from the heart it will show your no better than the people you claim are suppressing us all. I've been involved with Marijuana for well over 25 years and NEVER had a legal issue because I don't sell it! Keep drug dealing and you'll eventually be taken down with the rest of the money hungry fools. The first time in 70 years were actually allowed to grow legally and you people want to profit from it! Enjoy your time in the system, courts, fines, jail time, property loss, children taken away etc. While you waste your life in the system I'll be enjoying my personal grow that is legal and NOT FOR SALE! Wake up people! You will NEVER be safe to earn a living selling Marijuana.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, people should most def not be paid for there services! oh... wait, yes, yes they should.

Paid for services "YES" Soil, nutes, electric bill etc...

Profit from their services "NO"

Just like the media this joker wants to take what I've said out of context.

See what I mean? What a bunch of sheep.

I think you need to actually inform yourself before a rant, unless im wrong, the protest is about patient rights, and the abusive, violent nature that these raids are conducted with. Patient rights were clearly violated, as well as HIPPA laws, which is the foundation for the argument the Medical Marijuana community has. I have done a lot of research these last few months, from both sides, and i have to say, the SOM seems fine with MM, few local governments (city, twp, etc...) have serious issue with the law, and most want to sit back and wait for test cases before they pony up. as soon as the first group of P/CG got together and said lets do this, they knew that the court day would come. im sure the lawyers made that clear as day. Breaking new ground with Medical Marijuana outlets (hate dispensary) with a law that clearly gives us the ability to legally aquire, manufacture and dispense Medical Marijuana (and/or "any preperation thereof"), with the network structure clearly laid out in the language, and the process to provide and maintain an "uninteruppted supply" to any patient and any caregiver.

By the way, Noone is selling Marijuana, Marihuana, Weed, Herb, whatever you wanna call it, how ever you want to label it, the medicine happens to be a byproduct of the whole growing/distribution process that is laid in the language

and services rendered? should the caregiver be compensated for the time and work they put into the grow? for delivering? Well i surely wish that all patients were as able as you to care for their own plants and set up their own grow. Unfortunately they arent.. Also.. alot of the patients are unable to come up with thousands of dollars to finance the project. Should the caregiver just eat those expenses? I wish the cg/pt relationship were perfect and dispensaries werent needed.. but it isnt.. Do you care for others from your grow? I hope so..

Can you please help us to make this right????? can you give us a model for making it work properly?

shut up... if you truely new what time and effort really went into maintaining a full patient load.. what type of problems arise that you have to neglect ur regular life to address.. what kind of money it takes to invest...in this economy... have u ever actually worked in a grow... like watering, foliar feeding, pruning, curing,waiting, mixing chemicals disposing of leftover trash like huge packaging materials, bags of dirt, oh and elctric bill 400 a month water like a hundred and ur not even talking about the money lost learning all the ins and outs its like paying for community college.. plus i spend like 4 hours a day plus weekends. u dont know what ur talkin about ur just one of those people that talk about growing like its 1 plant u water it and watch it grow right... so wrong.. let me ask u this how many nonprofit organizations pay people at least 30-50k a year just to work in a not 4 profit company... how much money donated to a cancer society do think goes to cancer? how much goes into the pockets of those doing the JOB of raising money, and all of the duties that come with a charity.. get real..people should make a living from growing its a job and it takes knowledge, investment, and labor like anything you would ask for an income if u were going to do it every day... so like i said shut up

This last protest was wrote about and had some video as well. I saw no one fighting for rights of the individual. The only thing the public saw were people standing up for the Dispensary owners. Let's all stand up for our local dope dealer shall we?

I'll attempt to educate myself more on the subject. Perhaps you people can change my mind with your words of wisdom. I'm sure I'll get more people saying nasty one sided comments or the closet of jokers too, but maybe there are some out here who can change the way I feel because right now I feel like I'll never go to a protest or help in any way because the majority of these stand up for your rights people show how they have smoked themselves foolish.

shut up... if you truely new what time and effort really went into maintaining a full patient load.. what type of problems arise that you have to neglect ur regular life to address.. what kind of money it takes to invest...in this economy... have u ever actually worked in a grow... like watering, foliar feeding, pruning, curing,waiting, mixing chemicals disposing of leftover trash like huge packaging materials, bags of dirt, oh and elctric bill 400 a month water like a hundred and ur not even talking about the money lost learning all the ins and outs its like paying for community college.. plus i spend like 4 hours a day plus weekends. u dont know what ur talkin about ur just one of those people that talk about growing like its 1 plant u water it and watch it grow right... so wrong.. let me ask u this how many nonprofit organizations pay people at least 30-50k a year just to work in a not 4 profit company... how much money donated to a cancer society do think goes to cancer? how much goes into the pockets of those doing the JOB of raising money, and all of the duties that come with a charity.. get real..people should make a living from growing its a job and it takes knowledge, investment, and labor like anything you would ask for an income if u were going to do it every day... so like i said shut up

Ok first of all telling me to shut up is just plain childish. As far as your cargiver job - your the one who decided to be a caregiver because why? I know you care SO much about sick people that your willing to accept money for your efforts. Spare me! Your in it for the money! Wanna prove me wrong then do it for the cost of your electric bill or the nutes, light hoods, light bulbs etc. You want money for your time and effort which shows me your just in it for the money. Grow your weed give it away and get a real job kid. I know not everyone can grow and thats where people like you take advantage of the sick with your hunger for money.

Hey mister 5th.

I am a full time caregiver... I am not hungry for money, I am just hungry. Thats why I work and receive compensation for my services. Because just covering the light bill and the cost of nutes and grow equipment doesn't put food on the table. If you can care for 5 patients and not receive compensation for your time then you must be absurdly wealthy. If so show some compassion and give me free money so that I can do what you do.

And who knows, perhaps these are the test cases, from what ive read, every charge, including the hash (again "any preparation thereof" as laid out) is defensible. unless there are some underlying charges that arent known.

We just might be thanking all these people from Cox down for really F###ing this all up for themselves by not having their ducks in a row when they conducted the raids.

If you are strong enough and rich enough to grow for yourself then i say you are not a good person if you dont help other less fortunate ppl get their meds at a good price. You sound selfish in my opinion. quit pointing fingers.. go or dont go to the protest... BUT if you grow for just yourself.. You could do better and i suggest you look in the mirror..

I personally am for the cg/pt relationship.. but dispensaries are not for rich ppl.. they are for ppl who need to aquire meds.. I ask again.. Are you caring for others with your grow?

No I don't. I guess there is some more to learn for me. I don't know what to say...

I guess it makes sense to allow money for the time spent in the garden. I spend too much time making things perfect in the grow room and to do that x5 more people would eat up a load of my time. Perhaps I am the ignorant fool missing the boat.

I never thought being a good Marijuana grower would be anything of value to others. I might need to meet more people who are actually getting relief from this medicine. Perhaps I could help... I donno it still seems like asking for a lot of trouble to me.

If you are strong enough and rich enough to grow for yourself then i say you are not a good person if you dont help other less fortunate ppl get their meds at a good price. You sound selfish in my opinion. quit pointing fingers.. go or dont go to the protest... BUT if you grow for just yourself.. You could do better and i suggest you look in the mirror..

first whats a good price next sick prople have insurence to pay for there meds so some one pays nobody can put time and effert and cash into somthing and then give it away makes no cents and you dont have to be strong to grow or rich to grow 1 or 2 plants and pharmacys are dispencarys wallgreens gets paid buy your insurance and they have to keep the lites on its called over head the parmaceys should be the one you get your mm from not this caregiver bull its all about insurance the drug co charge for there drugs. but people dont know how much because insurance pays but with mm we dont have the insurance co paying right now so the price is what ever the market will beare its the law of supply and demand

Do you get relief from medical marihuana? You didnt mention your reason for using it. I personally have chronic D-IBS. Akenewell just posted a lengthy study of D-IBS marihuana use and the results are amazing. I could not function normally for my family or comunity without my use of MM. This medicine is no joke man.. You arent one of those who just got the card to legally grow for your own consumption recreationally are you?? If so you are no better than those who just start a dispensary to make money.. Hmmm this all seems rash and childish to me.. THIS MEDICINE IS NO JOKE MAN.

Come on people, Do we really need to tell each other to shut up. I always thought that this was a friendly website for like minded people to express opinions about MM. 5th has his/her right to speak there mind and we need to be respectful.

I to some extent agree with 5th. My big complaint is when a care giver has an overage and there tryin to charge me 500-600 bucks a zip. Now theres no way anyone can tell me that they have 500 to 600 bucks invested in 1 zip and if you do then your either a bunny muffin*y grower or your have some super special meds.

My whole point is that there is now compassion involved. I agree with the fact that if you invest in something there has to be a return. No one on this forum will pay to go to work. Thats like wiping your butt before you poop, it just doesn't make sense. I agree with paying for the lighting, and the extra energy bills, nutes and anything else involved with growing but I'm not gonna pay for a care giver to drive a corvette or put there kids through college.

and services rendered? should the caregiver be compensated for the time and work they put into the grow? for delivering? Well i surely wish that all patients were as able as you to care for their own plants and set up their own grow. Unfortunately they arent.. Also.. alot of the patients are unable to come up with thousands of dollars to finance the project. Should the caregiver just eat those expenses? I wish the cg/pt relationship were perfect and dispensaries werent needed.. but it isnt.. Do you care for others from your grow? I hope so..

Can you please help us to make this right????? can you give us a model for making it work properly?

Why the minus pts???

Guest finallyfree09

ive got over 1200 invested in my room so far (NOT INCLUDING BEANS!) and STILL don't have my room set up! by the time i am done there will be over $2000 wrapped up into growing my own medicine. thats just for 1 guy mind you. now... if i had to set up for 5 OTHER people i will probably have well over $5000 into it. pretty expensive if you ask me.

somebody is gonna make some $. and why shouldn't they? hard work is hard work no matter how you look at it.

Archived